Reload this Page >

Conversation Between dribar and aehaas

Community
Search
Notices
Conversation Between dribar and aehaas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 03-13-2019 02:27 PM
    When you say you fly are you talking about flying models at the Sarasota Club? That is where I fly but not frequently as I still work essentially full time. You need to go to the field some morning as most fliers are there from around 9 to 11 AM. Check out the web site for details: SARASOTA RC SQUADRON HOME

People there can get you going...

Ali
  2. 03-13-2019 09:29 AM
    Greetings,

I saw your F-16 for sale and that you're in Venice. I live and fly in SRQ but work out of the Suntrust bank building on the Island. I've been flying for decades and used to focus on 30% 3D, but purchased my first turbine a few weeks ago with the airframe showing up in a month or so. I am looking for the club turbine / jet guy who can help me out with my setup, first flight and getting the turbine waiver. Do you know who that is? I've sent a few emails to different people without any response and figured (after watching your video) that you would know the right person.

Let me know and thanks.

Dan Ribar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.