Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Imex-Erik and cicerokid

Community
Search
Notices
Conversation Between Imex-Erik and cicerokid
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. 01-26-2018 07:39 AM
    Erik, have 3 Taigen tanks. I finally got around to replacing all the wheels (on the Panzer IV) with metal ones including the road wheels. To make it short, I broke one of the "metal shock rocker arm--right". Thru some posts on the RCU site, I learned how to take the broken part off the tank--i.e. by lifting off the hub cap looking piece and removing the screw. The person who helped me said to be carefull not to lose the spring. I took the cap off and there was no spring. Also I noticed all the other arms on both sides of the tank had no tension when I rocked them back and forth. It appears that I need the rocker arm mentioned above plus a set of 8 springs. Should I just call you at 800-458-5785 so we can discuss? I don't mind buying the whole metal suspension kit but believe I should get some kind of break since my tank came with no springs. Ken Nurkiewicz Cicero,In

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.