Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Binding a JR R922X to my Spectrum DX8

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2024, 01:39 PM
gbrady
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Binding a JR R922X to my Spectrum DX8

Hi Andy,
I am trying to bind my 8DX to a JR R922X When I insert the bind plug and turn on the receiver 2 blue light light up but they don't blink. My receiver tries to bind but doesn't. Not sure why the lights won't blink to bind. I have a couple of pictures but can't figure out how to send them to you. Not sure what's going on???? Thoughts??? Thanks, Gary Brady
Old 10-09-2024, 01:44 PM
gbrady

Default Binging JR R922X to my DX8 Sprctrum trans

Hi Andy,
I am trying to bind my 8DX to a JR R922X When I insert the bind plug and turn on the receiver 2 blue light light up but they don't blink. My receiver tries to bind but doesn't. Not sure why the lights won't blink to bind. I have a couple of pictures but can't figure out how to send them to you. Not sure what's going on???? Thoughts??? Thanks, Gary Brady

Old Yesterday, 06:53 AM
AndyKunz

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Make sure your bind plug connects the two end pins, and the middle pin is open.

Do it with NOTHING ELSE plugged in, first.

I can't be sure that you have all those plugs inserted correctly. You'll need to verify that yourself.

How about the switch input? Have you pressed it to turn the receiver on? If you unplug it and then add batteries, it will turn on properly.

I'm guessing it's something simple like that.

Andy
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
gbrady

Batteries on, bind switch in place and turn on switch is not plugged into the receiver No blue lights THE PICTURES ARE OUT OF SEQUENCE: PLEASE START WITH PICTURE 4 THEN 3 THEN 2 THEN 1 AND FINALLY 5 I have tried to explain everything I did in pictures and still can't seem to get this thing to bind Pictures 4 and 3 show you how the transmitter is turned on and off Picture 2 is with everything unplugged and the bind plug in Picture 1 is with the batteries plugged in and bind plug in. Picture 5 is with everything plugged back in including the turn on switch and still nothing comes on. Man, I hope this isn't too confusing but I still can't get this thing to bind. I also checked all of my plug-ins to make sure they were all OK Everything checked out Thanks, GB

Everything is un hooked and bind switch in place

Turn on Switch is on blue lights on

Turn on Switch is off no blue lights

Everything is hooked up and bind switch is still in and no blue light
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM
AndyKunz

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Try these steps:

1) Remove freaking EVERYTHING from the servo end of the receiver. Everything.
2) Disconnect the batteries too.
3) You should only have remote receivers plugged in. Everything else should be disconnected.
4) Insert a bind plug in the BIND port. Make sure that it connects the outer two pins, with the center open.
5) Attach one battery.
6) Receiver should come on, with remote receivers blinking. If not, it's dead. Replace with a new receiver.

Andy
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
gbrady

Andy, that did the trick Thank you so very much for all of your help I need to tell Spectrum that you need a raise!!!! () GB