Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 03:44 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

JPEE,

All the components of the balancer are working, but I have to rewire how the current moves from battery to battery. The 600 has been flying good for a long time. I have been adjusting the headspeed to get a little longer flight times. I was getting 4.5 minutes at 2000RPM's and 4min 50sec at 1800RPM's, but I was getting a little bit of a shake at that headspeed. So I was going to adjust it up to 1900RPM's and see how that goes.

Yeah if I didn't let my G90 get used to the tempature it would drift really bad. Yeah once your tail rotor speed starts slowing down because of a lower voltage it won't be able to hold the tail as well.

Nick
Old 11-17-2008, 05:17 PM
evdreamer

I got my balance adaptor for the Hyperion charger, so I am charging my T600 batteries on it right now and this is a lot better than my TP charger. The balancer is a lot better also. And I am charging at 10A!! It is also easier to program than the TP and Accucyle charger.

Old 11-17-2008, 05:28 PM
evdreamer

I just got done charging one 5S pack and it took 15min like A123 claims. That is awsome!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Evan T.

hey guys I just flew without crashing again and did really good I think but there are still mosquitos and well I just had to itch and got to close to my self and was flying around kinda crazy LOL landed it than got back into it and flew the rest of the timer without touching the ground and then auto rotated it at the end which is fun to do cause the pitch is really effective lol
Old 11-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Evan T.

Glenn

I think they may have updated the servos because mine say ds75h and the sticker is white not reflective check yours
Old 11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Wow, that is cool! 15 minute charge times!

Do the cells get warm/hot charging that fast?

Glad to hear that you got the results you were looking for...now you will be set for back to back flights with the 600...

Evan,

Sounds like you are doing well, and having fun! Just be careful, it hurts really bad to get hit with a B400!

That is awesome that you are practicing autorotations, that is something I haven't even tried yet except on the simulator...

I just checked my servos, both of my original B400 servos are like that, white labels, with the model number DS75H...

You would think they would upgrade or improve the servos, with as much trouble as they have been for some people.

Remember, if anything fails (not crash stuff), you can send it back to Horizon for warranty...make SURE you keep your store reciept, because they need a copy of it for warranty work.

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 07:28 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Just reading my email, and it looks like Realflight has released G4.5 now...and the upgrade is free for G4 users!!

Anybody else get the email from Realflight yet?

I am wondering if it has all the bugs worked out yet though...sometimes with new software like that, there are still early issues?

I just did a MAJOR update to the Phoenix sim, has some cool new features, like training videos (they didn't have them before) that are pretty cool...I learned alot just by watching them....at least I know what some of the moves are now...LOL.. for example, I never knew what a "Big Ben" was...

So who's going to be the guinea pig first?? LOL!!

Let me know what you guys think...I don't want to update, until or unless you guys do...otherwise, we may lose the ability to do multiplayer, if we aren't on the same version...

Oh, and it says it has faster multiplayer, and VOICE chat too....sounds like FUN!!!

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 07:30 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

Yeah it still takes 30min over all to charge 2 5S batteries, but still that isn't bad at all.

The cells were a 100 degrees, but I put it on the charger right after a flight so they kind of stayed at that temp.

I set the headspeed to 1900RPM's and that seems to be the perfect headspeed. It is just as efficient as 1800RPM's, but didn't cause any vibrations.

I haven't even looked at my two RC magazines that came today, because I was having too much fun with the helis. I miss summer when I could fly past 8.

I also ordered the plastic blades and some other spare parts for the Gaui this afternoon. And by the time I got home from school Helidirect already shipped them out.

Nick
Old 11-17-2008, 07:33 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I will be the Guinea pig on G4. I didn't get an email, but I thought I saw something about G4.5 some where, but didn't think much about it. I assume I would download it at the main screen on G4? Anyways when it is done we can try the online sessions and see how it goes.

Nick
Old 11-17-2008, 07:35 PM
evdreamer

I am in the middle of downloading it and it is going to take awhile.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

There are supposed to be alot of upgrades, in addition to what I mentioned...so it should be a good upgrade anyways.

Even if there are bugs at first, I am sure they will work them out...

Let me know what you think when it's done...I have to run to the store, but I'll be back in a bit...

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Evan T.

well i looked at the picture on the back of the box and the servos have the reflective stickers so i dont know but i do have the v1.6 ar6100e so thats cool. why havent you tryed autoing it yet its fun and it doesnt like fall out of the sky and if it starts to come down to fast just raise the pitch nothin really to it. well ive had 7 flights now and on my like 9th or tenth im gonna try a piro or some forward flight ive already kinda went back and forth a little so i no what it should be like
Old 11-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Evan T.

its kinda funny i have bug marks on the main blades lol that would be a cool way to die if you were a bug instead of being on the grill of a car lol
Old 11-17-2008, 08:17 PM
J-MICHAEL

ORIGINAL: Evan T.

its kinda funny i have bug marks on the main blades lol that would be a cool way to die if you were a bug instead of being on the grill of a car lol

Bug guts rule...................... Be anal, and wax them blades up.... The guts come right off......
Old 11-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Evan T.

nah i think its kinda cool lol i wanna see how many i can get on there
Old 11-17-2008, 08:29 PM
choppersrule

Jeff Michael,

A clean heli is a happy heli! And they just seem to fly better when they're spotless and beautiful, don't they?

Check this site out for something to ponder on. Bet it work wonders on your cars too.

http://www.cardetective.com/best-car-wax.html

Dave
ORIGINAL: J-MICHAEL

ORIGINAL: Evan T.

Bug guts rule...................... Be anal, and wax them blades up.... The guts come right off......
Old 11-17-2008, 08:33 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

There must be a lot of upgrades because it is still downloading.

Nick
Old 11-17-2008, 08:43 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Yeah, it looked like alot of stuff was added and changed....hopefully the multiplayer is better...and with voice chat too...

Evan,

That's cool that you still have bugs around...it's too cold here for any bugs...

Sounds like you are progressing nicely there, keep up the good work.

Are you sticking to the 6 minute flights OK?

Glad you have the updated RX in yours too.

When I was looking for my old servos in my Eflite box, I noticed the ones from the CPP (non-digital ones) have a reflective sticker on them...they are RS75's I think...

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 08:45 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

I'm going to start my download as well....at the very worst, we could delete the whole thing, and reinstall with our discs...but it's probably all good, I'm sure they checked it out before releasing it.

On Phoenix, they have had a Beta version of their update for the public to use and test....but now they have the final version, which is what I just downloaded for it.

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Evan T.

no i wish they were gone it sucks having to resist the urge to hit them while you are flying thats what happened today oh and looking down at the timer and then the helicopter drifting of to the side when i lookes up lol that scared me
Old 11-17-2008, 09:18 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I can't use the 4.5 version. When it goes to the blue bar graph at the bottom it just stops and doesn't go on. So I just went back to 4.00.54 and everything is working again. I think my computer can't handle it.

Nick
Old 11-17-2008, 09:22 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Have you received the latest RCHeli magazine? They show a picture of the Outrage 200. That is a cool helicopter. And you are right it seems every manufacture is going to flybarless because in RCHeli magazine they said at IHobby expo there wasn't many flybars in sight.

Nick
Old 11-17-2008, 09:26 PM
rotarydoc

Evan,

Yes, the bugs can be a huge distraction! I had that issue myself not too long ago. I got some "OFF" and it took care of them.

Glad you didn't crash when that happened.

I kinda wish the bugs were all I had to worry about...now it's the wind, and we're going to get a little snow tomorrow, just flurries...but it's been too cold and mainly windy to do much flying.

I only ended up getting one battery pack flown on the 500 so far...since I can't fly after work on the weekdays any more.

So, be glad you can fly as much as you can...

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 09:29 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Mine's still going strong...but it looks like it has a ways to go...it is a HUGE download for sure.

Maybe your connection got cut off or something...your computer should have enough room on the hard drive, the update isn't that big.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

If nothing else, start the download tonight when you sign off, and leave the PC on all night....

Glenn
Old 11-17-2008, 09:35 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

It downloaded just fine, but when I go to fly it only shows my heli and no background and the bar graph that shows the progress of the background download just freezes up.

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.