Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 11:00 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

ORIGINAL: JPEE

Wife and I just saw the news where your at 35 degree OH SHI* t cold for this boy but probably summer for NICK back in the BRASKA's LOL.
JPEE,

LOL. Did you see my post was sent 1 second after yours?

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 12:11 AM
rotarydoc

Nick,

LOL on dozing off...if I don't hear from you, I'll know...

That is funny how the posts were only 1 second apart...

Reminds me of a conversation I had with someone about eBay, and last minute bidding...I don't know if you have ever been in a "heated" bidding war on eBay, when it comes down to the last second, LITERALLY, but we were thinking that it probably comes down to which electron got to the server first, it is so close sometimes...LOL!!

I have seen (and been in) auctions that actually do come down to the very last second...

I got a microphone, a super cheap Wal Mart special...I'm gonna try it out here in a few...[sm=71_71.gif]

We'll see what happens...lol

Glenn
Old 01-04-2009, 12:38 AM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I just finished putting the 9257 on the Belt CP, so I might take a chance and do a quick test tomorrow and see how it goes. I used to have the 9257 on the Belt before, but now it is on the 450 and I forgot how it flew with it on. I was thinking that I liked it a lot.

I have never bought anything off of Ebay, so I don't know what it is like bidding. But by the way you described it, it sounds intense. LOL

Hope the microphone works out for you.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 12:50 AM
JPEE

NICK,

No I had noticed that WILD! But when I wrote that I saw you were on the page so I ASSUMED your were composing but I had no idea you were that close.

JPee
Old 01-04-2009, 01:56 AM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

I got the new microphone, and I am typing this wi th it now, and it is working pretty well so far.

It's pretty cool, but it's going to take some more figuring out, and patience for sure.

But I typed this completely without the keyboard!!

It seems to be getting better the more I use it, I think it is learning my voice.

It has taken me about three times longer than it would have taken me to type it!

But it is pretty cool!!

Glenn
Old 01-04-2009, 01:59 AM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Well, it's a bit slow going....LMAO...that reply above took about 10 minutes...but it is pretty cool though...

If I used it alot, it would probably get alot easier, since I don't know what I'm doing with it yet...

I should have gotten a headset type mic, instead of this desktop thing...I may look for a better one, as it seems to have some difficulty "understanding" me..LOL

Glenn
Old 01-04-2009, 02:07 AM
evdreamer

Glenn,

Cool to hear the mic is working out for you.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 10:50 AM
JPEE

GLENN

The little wifie and I are eating breakfast and she says: I have been thinking about Glenn! I said WHAT? She said you know................ about him being so close to the Washington DC and the Inauguration and what impact it will have on him. I said; whewwwwwwwwwww, I thought I was in for a surprise or something. Really, Glenn will there be traffic and such to impact you?

Looks like you gonna have some cold weather again. Me......high winds for the next day or more then in three days it comes back for another day. Now I am left with no choice but to work on the 500 between jobs. Finally I have some work coming in for next week.

That Vista voice recognition program sounds like fun. Now if a guy could get that going on the G4 you would have it made!

Glenn, Nick, Jeff
I got a nice guy I have been tutoring on another thread here and he wants to spet up from a CX2 to some CP Pro. I explained the nightmares that owuld be and he said a 400 is to big, to expesive for him now so what others would be a good newbee heli. So I will invite him here and let him ask and you guys I feel have a better knowledge of thelike the honey bee or fixed helis. No need to respond this note now. His name is screen name is Kruser.

JPEE
Old 01-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Carljw

Glen JPEE Nick
I just found that I put the black dampers in my 500 instead of the gray ones for beginners
what was i thinking. Will now i have something to do. What made me ck my spare parts
bag and the gray ones were in there i was on Heli Freak and they were descusing the sleave that goes on the spindle so i was looking in the manual about the dampers and relised i put the wrong ones in.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:15 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

Sorry to hear you are getting some strong winds. I would like to have a 1/4 scale Lama when I have strong winds. I saw one guy's heli weighed 48 LBS. I think that would handle the wind. LOL I can't imagine how much one of those would cost.

I have been following that thread Kruser started and I recommended the RTF Belt CP.

Carl,

I have been using the grey ones in my 600 and they make the heli pretty stable and I still can do funnels with those dampners when I want to. I am glad that they are lasting longer than my 450 dampners.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 01:25 PM
JPEE

NICK, CARL,

Nick, yea I think there is where he should go too but I don't have the heli ownership you and Glenn to make a 100% recommendation to him.

Yea we GOT wind alright. Note the Palm trees in the background

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/g...¤t=Video17.flv

Carl, good catch, you will want to change those out to soften that puppy.

JPEE
Old 01-04-2009, 02:47 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

The 9257 didn't do much to help with the speed of the rudder. I think it is because there isn't enough pitch to go right, but plenty to go left. I managed to do a pretty cool auto with it, but I wanted to do another one right after that and stripped the main gear since I was in idle up 2 and the soft start doesn't seem to work after the first spool up.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 03:14 PM
JPEE

NICK,

I dont understand why a you cannot go equal travel on the rudder? And still if you can't then I again dont see why that would effect the rudder speed, even it moved 100% one way and 70% to the other.................hummmmmmmm. After seeing what I just wrote I recant my statement. If your at 100% one way and 70% the way then the time come back to center would be different. But that still doesnt explain why it is not any faster.

Sorry about the loss of the main gears, that hurts.

I just send a new heli friend down to get his first heli. I got him into a $109.00 2.4 Lama. Thats a great started heli and $70.00 cheaper than a CX2 and there 98% the same parts!

JPEE
Old 01-04-2009, 03:28 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Well, after playing with the speech recognition, I have come to the conclusion that it's nice to know it's there, but it's not a substitute (yet) for a keyboard and mouse...LOL

If you had no use of your arms or hands, it would be a tremendous thing to have. I was able to start internet explorer, select RCU forums from the favorites list, and scroll through the posts without ever touching the keyboard, OR mouse...pretty neat, and I could also open G4 from the desktop with no hands...but for dictating messages like I did last night, it needs some work, and probably a better microphone setup, which I am not going to do...but it was a very fun thing to do, and I'll hang onto the mic, never know when they might get G4 4.5 with chat working well....

Nick,

Sorry to hear that the servo didn't help much, and the main gear stripped...that is strange that the ESC won't soft start after a run..[]

I am still doing stuff around the house, but it looks like a good day to fly...about 43, little wind, and overcast, which I prefer to bright sunlight...so I may get some more flights in today in a little while...

JPEE,

I have also been following Kruser's thread, and I think he's gotten some pretty good info...I just hope/wish he could stretch that $350 out another $50- $75 and get a B400...as you know, that is a hard combination to beat for the money!!

Sorry about your windy conditions...looks like Jeff is in for another clobbering of weather up there, with wind and more snow...[]

Glenn
Old 01-04-2009, 03:57 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

The Belt CP tail isn't designed like a T-Rex. I couldn't show it very well, but once their is zero pitch there is hardly any movement to get pitch to go right. Hope the pictures show the difference in what I am talking about. The amount of pitch affects how fast the rudder will rotate and the T-Rex and Gaui have a lot more of it. It is kind of hard to do my piro combos when it takes about 4-6 seconds to rotate 360 degrees.

Cool to hear your friend got a Lama.

Glenn,

I didn't know you could do all of that with the mic.

Good to hear you have decent weather.

Nick
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70902.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	1103477   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99463.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1103478   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om31940.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1103479  
Old 01-04-2009, 04:51 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

hey guys just stopping in to see whats new?

not to much over here, started school and such the other day, I did my two assesments math and reading, I got a 92 (A) and a lousy 70(D) on reading which is still a passing grade, luckily these grades don't count towards my gpa, Was kinda not in a good mood after I found out about the 70, and the answers I gave I second guessed myself and should have went with my gut because the correct answers where my first ones lol it always turns out that way.

anyways

sold my 4in1 and all my motors for the walkera because im putting the money towards the new brushless setup that is coming out for it

also im selling my dx6i :/ if anyone is interested im selling it for $115 shipped

how is everyone?
Old 01-04-2009, 05:00 PM
evdreamer

Helistyle,

The tests I had to take to get into school was just a placement test, so I didn't get into too advance of a math class that I wouldn't do good in. Maybe your assesments are like that too.

Sorry to hear you are selling the DX6i.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 05:09 PM
HeliStyle

yeah thats what my assesments are for, I did fine in math, just reading for some reason im didn't do to well well passing but I made stupid mistakes
Old 01-04-2009, 08:54 PM
rotarydoc

Hey Heli,

Glad to hear that school has started, and you are getting off to a good start, except for the one bad grade....you'll do just fine, I'm sure!

Sorry to hear that you are getting rid of the DX6i...I guess you changed your mind on the bigger heli, at least for the time being?

Hope all is well with you and the family, and the Civic is running well...

Be sure to keep in touch!

Glenn
Old 01-04-2009, 09:15 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

It looks like you got the 600. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. They sound very scale like high in the air. That guy pretty much gave it to you with those amazing electronics and batteries.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Evan T.

hey guys im back now yayyyyy to bad i missed out on so many pages im really far behind when i left we were on page 167 lol
Old 01-04-2009, 09:33 PM
HeliStyle

yeah the dx6i has to go, I need to get the brushless system for my little helicopter. I figure I will learn everything on the little fixed pitched heli, all hovering places, and all I can on it, I would rather crash that then a bigger heli, plus it is mega cheaper right now. Also I bought two 2s 3200mah lipos for my stampede. I figure with school and stuff I have enough rc's and not enough money to maintain anymore then I have. Summertime is when I will get a bigger helicopter once I am comfortable flying in every direction. The civic is running great, no problems as of yet don't want to jinx myself. School is new and feels nice minus the 70.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 PM
JPEE

Hey Guys,

I have am behind on my reading but for a good reason which you will see below.

In large font I want to sincerely thank Nick for supporting me today. He was gracious enough to take my call and give me some guidance while the clock was kind runing so to speak, and for that I am in his debt simply put.

I found a what I thought was a good deal on the face of it for a used but like new (flown twice) heli! I am not familure with this heli class so I needed support while the seller was standing with me. I needed someone I trusted to explain what I was looking at was in fact the deal it appeared to be. I could think of no one else to seek help from on a moments notice than Nick. Well now I tell you why. I just bought a T-Rex 600! I'll post the details later as my hands are still kinda shakey.
I got a set of extra main gears.
Extra tail fins, both horizontal and vertical
Two extra booms,
Two extra main shafts
Two 500 mAh packs, aledgedly 2 flights on them
One battery pack for the receiver
A blinkie for balancing
A ammo box with two chargers hooked to it; a Triton jr.& Thunder Power TP1010C with all of the cables miss stuff to go with them
An extra brand new in the bag canopy
Align pitch guage
A 10 amp Dynamite power supply to fee the charger
An all books and materials for everything.

I would be lying if I said was calm I AM NOT! I haven't bee this execited since I dont know when, hummmmmmmmmm perhaps that is rash. I did get the 500 about 3 weeks ago and I was more excited then because I had planning that. This came out of the blue fully assemble so there is the shock value! ! ! OMG

More later and it is great to have your guys to share this with, my BOBS!
JPEE

I'll get back as soon as I can, but I guess it is like to good book says.............good things come to those that can wait! Only last night i was telling a
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70316.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	1103708   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw69146.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	1103709  
Old 01-04-2009, 09:50 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

Your welcome. You deserve an amazing deal like that.

I really like the style of your canopy. If I ever destroy mine that is the style I would like to get. I have a similar style for my 450, but I seem to be flying with my beater canopy more since I don't want to destroy the nice one while learning new moves. I also like the pic of the MCX on top of the 600.

Nick
Old 01-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Evan T.

well thats cool jpee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.