Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Global Jet Club Product Supports
Reload this Page >

ACE Turbine Software Basics - Data Terminal

Community
Search
Notices
Global Jet Club Product Supports Product News, Alert and Notices, and Technical Support

ACE Turbine Software Basics - Data Terminal

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 07:58 PM
twhite6728
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Aussie1
Guys, I really need some help here! I bought a second hand HSD F16 with the Ace 60 turbine in it. Previous owner started it up for me OK and then removed his Jeti RX prior to me taking delivery. I am using a JR 11X 24 TX and the RX is a Spectrum AR12000 DSM2. When I go to learn RC, the green Study RC shows a value of about 1200 for only one second and then goes to a value of 0, (zero). I have replaced all leads, changed travel adjust to plus and minus 150%, but to no avail. I don't know what I am doing wrong, because I can't Learn RC, and run the engine!!
i use Spektrum DX18 with the AR1200. I think I had to reverse my throttle channel. But my values didn't go away. Once the throttle was raised the ok button is pressed, same with trim up, and trim down throttle down. (Might not be in that order) but make sure to click ok to save values. No clue if any of this will help.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Aussie1

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by twhite6728
i use Spektrum DX18 with the AR1200. I think I had to reverse my throttle channel. But my values didn't go away. Once the throttle was raised the ok button is pressed, same with trim up, and trim down throttle down. (Might not be in that order) but make sure to click ok to save values. No clue if any of this will help.
Thanks for your suggestion, but that didn't work. Andy, who I think is a US dealer is going to send me some imfo, which hopefully will fix it. If that doesn't work I will have to find somewhere where I can send it, possibly the factory. I will be in San Francisco next Friday, but that probably wont help me either!
Old 11-03-2017, 06:11 AM
twhite6728
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Andy with USA Swiwin is where it will be sent if you are unable to get the issue resolved. Hopefully the the info he sends will help. I am Really happy with mine first Swiwin turbine and have gotten another. Best of luck.