Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:17 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hey guys,

What's new?

Kinda dead in our forum so far today...lol[X(]

Did anyone fly today?

Glenn
Old 01-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Evan T.

yeah I flew once but the same as yesterday plus the sun was in my eyes
Old 01-29-2009, 07:54 PM
rotarydoc

Evan,

Cool that you got to fly today...

Yeah, the sun is not your friend when flying an RC heli..lol[X(]

Bad things can happen, just ask Jeff...[]

Looks like you had the most fun today...lol

What an awesome day today was...

Glenn
Old 01-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Evan T.

flying really wasn't that enjoyable today because the sun was in my eyes the whole time
Old 01-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Carljw

I am still trying to get my CX2 tx to work on my sim. The usb cable dont work and I tried the buddy box stereo cable and still no good. I think I need a usb to stero cable and the one i got that works with the DX6i is usb to mono.
I tried the stereo to stereo and pluged it into my mic plug on the computer but nothing.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:15 PM
JPEE

[size=3]Newest and biggest heliocopter for the strange people!

[The Triceracopter is half Triceratops, half Built as a sculpture in 1977 by artist Patricia Renick, it's now available now for the discerning collector/dinopilot./size]

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz78859.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1122742  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:22 PM
rotarydoc

Evan,

I can relate to that, one of my flying places kinda sucks because it faces west....and in the late afternoon or evening, the sun is right in my eyes, not much fun at all...[]

Can you turn around in your place so the sun isn't in your eyes?

How is your canopy holding up?

Glenn
Old 01-29-2009, 09:53 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

hey guys, whats new, it is kinda dead in here today, Trying to peep in this forum as much as I can now, I miss actually talking in here for hours at a time. Got some flights in today, tweaked the heli and it flies amazing now, I was alittle disappointed when I first got it, but all is good now. I can't wait untill for another few months when it starts warming up, I really dislike winter alot lol
Old 01-29-2009, 09:58 PM
JPEE

Hey Glenn,

I was talking to the guys at the LHS about my manic obsession to charge two 3 packs at once on the TP charger. We I did it! I used the "in-series" eflite pig tail we use on the 500. I hooked that splitter to the the charger and it came up to the 25 volt. Then I set the charger to a 6 cell pack. Installed one Blinkie to just one of the batteries and they charged fine! I just have to get a second Blinkie. That means now I can use that charge just for the 500 or 600. It also means I am crazy (I know that ) but that I now have pack charge rate of 6 packs at once with the four chargers.... SICK aint it.

Mr. Carl,

I dont what I could say to make you feel better about your DX6i. But if it were me I would open that puppy up and look and see what broke or slipped inside before I would send it back again.

Nick, glad the 600 parts are in.

Helistyle, yes! I hope you get warm weather and the for me this wind stops soon. I cannot remember when it WAS NOT BLOWING.....glad the heli is a good flier for you.

JPEE
Old 01-29-2009, 10:10 PM
rotarydoc

Hey Heli,

Wow, you are becoming a regular in here lately! Cool!

Glad you got the new heli set up better now, and it's flying well for you...

Yeah, today everyone is slackin', not much talking tonight...lol

WAKE UP PEOPLE...LOL

You and I are on the same page about the weather, I hate this crap...ice is the worst...you can't even walk around here without looking like a penguin waddling, unless you want to slip and fall...lol[X(]

I am ready for spring...only EIGHT weeks away...lol

Cool to see ya online with us again, and keep coming back, some days are alot better than today, more interesting....but with the weather, not too much action...no crashes to report, no new tricks, no new helis lately, except yours...which is cool that you got it....

Did I see ya asking Nick about a Belt CP???????? LOL, at least you are THINKING about it...

Take care, and see ya around in here!

Glenn
Old 01-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Evan T.

Yeah heli I'm at exactly 55 flights now with no crashes on the blade 400
Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 PM
rotarydoc

Evan,

That really is a record to be proud of...keep up the good work...and it seems you are making good progress at the same time too...you were saying you were doing some figure 8's and working on banked turns and some nose in..cool...

There is a kinda fine line in between the speed of progress, and not crashing, for sure...push a little too hard, and there goes your first crash...don't push hard enough, and progress slows...

Sounds like you have a happy medium going there....that's great...I'm glad for ya...so many guys try and go out gung-ho right off the bat, crash, and rebuild, over and over, which can get expensive!

Glenn
Old 01-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Evan T.

Not really figure eights like you do but like I turn in a different direction for each side of the oval instead of only making like right turns I do right left right left.... The canopy is doing okay still it just bothers me to look at it lol
Old 01-29-2009, 11:07 PM
rotarydoc

Evan,

That is cool on the figure 8's or ovals with CW and CCW turns...that's still good practice...

I read somewhere in a magazine article that almost all heli pilots, even the pros, have a favorite turning direction over the other...I know that is true for me..I can deff do better CW (clockwise) turns than CCW...at high or low speeds...and I have a certain way that I do figure 8's better...that is, I turn to the left when the heli is to my right, and turn right when the heli is to my left, if you can picture that...I have a hard time doing figure 8's the other way...it's weird how that works, maybe like some people are right or left handed..

One thing is for sure, the more you fly, and the more practice, the better and more comfortable you will get...no doubt about that...

Glenn
Old 01-29-2009, 11:43 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

very nice evan, yeah hopefully sometime in summer ill be getting a new heli, I can't wait to fly a bigger heli again, last time I flew my cp pro as much as we all have a hate for that heli, last time I flew it like 4 months ago it went decent, so I hope I can get something bigger for summer.

Yeah I have been looking around at heli's lol again as always Glenn, not getting anything for another 4 months or so though
Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 PM
rotarydoc

JPEE,

Sounds good on the chargers, glad you finally got it nailed down...very cool to be able to charge that much stuff at once!

I still haven't charged my 2100's from last weekends short flight...lol, what's the hurry? []

I just might get a break in the weather though...supposed to be like 43 degrees on Sunday, but don't know about the wind yet, Saturday is supposed to be windy, hoping it will die for Sunday...

Take care,

Glenn
Old 01-30-2009, 12:12 AM
JPEE

Just got finished putting the bluew stuf on the other 400. The pictures are poor here in the house, therese is just not enough light. Tomorrow I will redo them.

Name:	Sq45624.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	1122861   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr54124.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1122862  
Old 01-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Evan T.

Glenn that's exactly what I do lol
Old 01-30-2009, 12:18 AM
JPEE

Glenn, I hope you do get some good weather. I dang near pulled out the cars and the truck so I could hover in the garage or something. This wind is UNRELENTING here. It is actually making me a bit edgy. I cannot imagin how you snow bound guys stand being locked in the house like this?

JPEE
Old 01-30-2009, 12:29 AM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I flew the 450 once today. It was warm out, but a little too windy for the 450.

I wanted the 600 parts to come today, but they didn't. So they should come tomorrow. It will be a quick fix and I can fly it again.

Yeah I can't wait for spring to come also. I want to fly the Super Cub again, but I have to wait for the snow to melt.

Helistyle,

Good to hear you like the new brushless Walkera.

JPEE,

Cool to hear you charged two B400 packs at once.

Nice looking B400.

Nick
Old 01-30-2009, 12:59 AM
rotarydoc

Wow, the forum livens up at 1 AM my time on a work night..lol[X(]

Evan,

That is funny that it's the same....just out of curiosity, are you right handed? I am, but I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Kinda interesting...[sm=confused.gif]

Nick,

Glad you at least got to fly the 450 some today, better than I have been able to do...and glad the parts are coming soon for the 600 as well...

Yeah, I think we are all getting sick of winter, except maybe Evan and JPEE...lol

JPEE,

Nice looking helis there...the blue is kinda neat...

Heli,

Hey, 4 months isn't too far away, that would be cool if you could get another heli then...

Glenn
Old 01-30-2009, 01:04 AM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I would have been on earlier, but I had to work. Yeah I am staying up later than I should on a school night.

Nick
Old 01-30-2009, 01:07 AM
rotarydoc

Nick,

That's what I figured earlier when you weren't around...

Tomorrow is Friday, so I if I can just sqeek that by....I'll be good for the weekend..lol, so I can stay up a little late...lol

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday, and hopefully getting some flights in...

I gotta sign off soon, so if I miss ya, I'll be on all weekend...hope you can get some more flights in this weekend too...

Glenn
Old 01-30-2009, 01:10 AM
rotarydoc

LOL, the Twilight Zone is on Sci Fi channel...so I know it's past my bedtime...one of my favorite shows...but I usually don't stay up to watch it on weeknights...

Glenn
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 AM
JPEE

Just a quick note to say the wind here is BLOWING and will for the day. The news said Sat and Sun not likley so I might get to fly. Then Mon and Tue the wind is BACK...........will it ever end?
This morning I got some sun light before going to work. Now I know these birds dont look 50% as nice as Jeffs but like said sometime ago, it give me the feeling I have new helis with the new canopy's and the blue fins and skids. They no longer lok like a stock 400.

Name:	Ec88206.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	1123083   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vq52746.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1123084  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.