Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Nick,

I just today see the picture slideshow thingie you were talking about...

Pretty cool! Man, 1250 pics is too much to watch at one time...I'll have to wait until I'm bored one day, and just let it run...lol...

It's a cool feature though...for sure!

Glenn
Old 08-03-2009, 09:02 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

lol wow

finless was surpised as well that green loctite is the only thing holding the pinion on, but it really is the only thing holding it onto the motor shaft. Well good that I got that cleared up
Old 08-03-2009, 09:12 PM
JPEE

Glenn,

Glad you got the B400 back up deck and ready to rumble. Was it the 401 or your stocker 402?

THE MORNING test flight, like 11:00 maybe? LOL

Nick,

I hope you keep your thumbs limber while your building the plane, dont want to lose your golden touch on the 600

I put on a little air show fly today for a couple at the Park. They came up to the three of us and the guy (my age++) asked all kinds of questions. Then the guy that mostly hovers and flys low and does 1/4 shoot outs did his flying and they seemed to be mezormized at his flying. When he landed I asked; would you like to see some harder . higher, and stunt flying, OH YES they replied. So I took 401 and walked her through her paces, high low , stall turns front and back flips, loops and barrel rolls left and right, they loved it and mistifed that helicopters can do that, especially upside down. I was shaking pretty good from the adrenalen and said (dont crash, dont crash, dont crash) but it was a hoot!

Tonight I put pink foam (from swimming pool noodles) on the skids of the 600 so I can see it hopefully when the canopy is off when I fly with the camera. Don't give crap and PINK either. I looked for this stuff at Walgreens, Wal Mart, Toys R Us and there was non to be found so the neighbor cut some off one his kids noodles......neat guy hey
I also took the servos out of the T 28 fuse to install in the new one. Man the ESC had so much factory goo on it like yellow caulking t hold in palce I spend 40 minutes cleaing it all off so hopefully it might run cooler and I will minimal adhesive to put it back.

JPEE
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db83661.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	1249817   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71473.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	1249818   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw71157.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	1249819   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kp32813.jpg
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	1249820   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tn32096.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	1249821   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rc41352.jpg
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	1249822  
Old 08-03-2009, 10:51 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Heli,

Glad you figured that out...and that I remembered to remind you to check Finless's build, I knew he had to mention that, since it is so weird...

Good luck on the rest of the build!

JPEE,

Yup, I was up and out looking for a place to fly on Saturday at TEN THIRTY AM..!!! LOL!!

Seems football practice for the little guys is in FULL SWING, as my normal flying field was occupied by tikes, and coaches...so I went to the BIG baseball field, and flew there, and crashed on the first pack out...I had not flown in a week, I think I just got sloppy...and careless...or maybe it was because I was out flying SO EARLY IN THE MORING...LOL

It was the main B400...I have yet to crash the stock one, it's got to have at least 50+ flights so far...I'm usually pretty careful with it, but it's seen some backflips, a bit of backwards stuff...etc.. It does not fly nearly a smoothly as the main one, it's pretty squirrely, bone stock !!

Glad you got to put on a show for the folks there...sometimes there are people at my little park, but they couldn't care less about an RC heli...lol.....just walking their dogs or swinging the kids on the swings...

Didn't get a thing done on the helis since the flight at lunch. I need to get some fuel line clamps, and larger fuel line for the pump, and a new RX battery pack connector, since it is just too loose fitting for my liking, despite this little yellow safety hook thing on the connector, you guys, being plane guys might have seen them...they clip over the connected servo connectors, to keep them from separating...the thing works well, but the connection is still too loose feeling for me....I don't have to tell you what would happen if I lost the RX pack connection in mid flight with a nitro....[X(][X(][X(]

Glenn

Old 08-03-2009, 11:15 PM
evdreamer

ORIGINAL: rotarydoc

I test flew the B400 today, set the blade tracking, it flies better than it did...I don't remember if I told you guys, I had an incident on Saturday morning (yes JPEE, MORNING..lol)...have no clue what happend, just a complete loss of thought, my mind was somewhere else, and I lost orientation for a minute, wasn't even doing anything cool...lol...and it smacked the nice soft muddy infield at the big baseball field...
You were flying in the morning. I tried flying in the morning before, but I won't do it again. My field faces east and it is a little hard to fly when the sun is rising. The good flying time for me is in the afternoon till sun down. Your Raptor is probably easier to work on, since it is bigger and uses bigger hardware. I didn't realize you had a fuel pump on your Raptor. I thought that was just in the 90 sized engines.

Helistyle,

Green loctite works just fine for the pinion. I used it all the time on my Gaui. You could also use some CA.

JPEE,

It sounds like you had a good day flying. I have seen similar foam stuff on the skids of helis with video cameras under the heli, but the foam was smaller. They probably put all that goo on there, so you buy another ESC.

Nick
Old 08-04-2009, 08:58 AM
J-MICHAEL

Heli ~

So COOL you are now in tinker mode with the TREX 250.... [8D] Can't wait to hear about some flight reports soon !

Nick ~

Ooooooh..... A smidge addicted to the planes I sense...... [8D] I hear ya... Cool you got enough material do make up a few possibly !

Glenn ~

Or I mean Nitro Boy.... LMAO.... Still so cool you got that. I can't wait for a video !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is something that is different. I don't even know anyone with a nitro on here I don't think on the forum except I know Rick (Barrick) has the .30 size Raptor... It may be the .50, but I'am pretty certain its the .30...... He's the 72 year old over on the Wheeeee thread, who hovers it around from time to time. He just learned forward flight, so maybe in time I'll even get to see a video of his also.....

JPEE ~

Hey there youngin'........ [8D] Keep your canopy on, and go get ya a set of these skids for Aerial Photography ! I've seen many styles on the web. I bet the lower CG having the mount there is great... Kinda funky looking, but its all about the purpose eh ?!

http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/a...rticles_id=150

Take care guys....

~ Jeff

Name:	Hf97997.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1250081   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yu63467.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1250082  
Old 08-04-2009, 12:12 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

LOL, yeah, but in my case, I can't blame the sun...

I just don't feel awake until later on in the day....always been a night person...I think I am at my peak of mental sharpness at late afternoon or early evening...seems that way at work anyways...

That is interesing on the green loctite, I never had the pinion off of the Gaui, or I guess I would have realized that...good to know...

Nah, no pump on the engine itself, the guy gave me a little hand crank fuel pump in the deal...Rob has one like it, but it's one of those "filling stations" that you screw onto the top of the fuel bottle....that is the cool way to go. I used to have an electic fuel pump on my field tote box for the Cobra back in the day....kinda neat, runs off the 12v battery in the box...just press a button to fuel or empty the tank...I'll have to see how far I go with this thing before I decide...the hand crank thing is fine for now...

I did have to figure it out though...at first it wouldn't work...you have to crank it pretty hard and fast to get it to intially pick up fuel...to prime it so to speak...I didn't realize that at first, and was kinda scratching my head..

The bigger line I need is so that it connects to the nipple on the fuel filter easier...now, the line is too small, so it's a PITA to get the fuel line on or off the little filler nipple..

The clamps are because the lines pop off the filter and carb pretty easily...so that's not so good...they are cheap insurance!

Speaking of fuel pumps on engines though, that guy at the field that was having all the issues with his new Trex 700 running badly...it was a while back, don't know if I told you, but he struggled with that thing for weeks...he and Rob. It had a severe surging issue, so bad it couldn't be flown, they messed with carb settings, different fuel, all kinds of stuff, until the finally just bypassed the pump altogether, and it at least ran OK...he sent in the pump, O.S. gave him a new one under warranty, and it still did it...he was pissed....finally, they sent him a new carb and regulator....it ended up being a bad regulator, he tried that first...I guess even O.S. can have issues sometimes...

Glenn
Old 08-04-2009, 12:24 PM
rotarydoc

Jeff,

Yeah, I'm just learing as I go...lol..

Actually, this thing brings back memories of the Cobra big time...things really have not changed much with nitro/glow engines over the past 20 years, they are basically the same as they were then...not like all the advances in electric flight...

So, it's slowly all coming back...and most of the memories were positive...once you get a nitro dialed in, and setup...it is generally pretty reliable...you may have to tweak the mixture screws a bit for varying temps, etc...but that comes with practice and experience.

I remember having to richen the main needle valve a bit as the sun started to go down, and the air gets cooler, and more dense...therefore, you need more fuel to go along with the more dense (more air molecules) air, so the engine does not run too lean...things you don't think about on electrics too often...

It also helps that I ran nitro RC cars there for a few years in between...now THOSE little engines (.12 cu. in.) can be very frustrating!! The smaller they are, the more finicky they can be..not wanting to idle was a HUGE issue...that is why I am so impressed with these "big" heli engines that will happily sit there and idle all day long...[X(] The carbs are alot better on helis too....can't afford the mixture/idle issues that can plague the little buggy engines!

Glenn
Old 08-04-2009, 12:30 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Yeah I am getting addicted to the planes. I don't plan on doing 3D with them, since that is what the 600 is for. I just like cruising around and doing some aerobatics. Once I am ready to cover it, I am going to try and replicate this photo, but with yellow and black like my 600.

Glenn,

Now I see. I forgot about the pump to pump fuel in the tank.

I got an email today saying two people wanted to fly on a buddy box with their helis some time soon. One was the guy I was talking about that I helped setup his Raptor. I thought it was a 30, but I found out it is a 50. So I will be able to fly your heli, so to speak probably Saturday. Then the other guy also has a Raptor, but I think his is a 30. Then two other people are getting interested and are looking for helis. Then that big heli fun fly that I was talking about awhile ago that is far away is this Sunday. I am going to have a busy weekend flying. That club is big into Raptors probably because their LHS carries them. I was looking at their past fun fly pics and almost every heli is a Raptor 50-90. I can't wait to see a 90 fly.

Nick

Name:	Ec88369.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1250181  
Old 08-04-2009, 12:44 PM
JPEE

Hey,

Well I am middle of the T-28 rebuild which next to Nicks plane is a joke but still a lot of work. I had to remove the servos from the old wing and fuse and reinstall them in the new one and goop in place. Then I went to reinstall the ESC into the new fuse and found the new fuse had a poor glue job from Horizon so I had to re-glue at least 3/4 of it and will let it sit over night, dont want to use fixer. Then I saw that several of the wires on the ESC were stripped in places so I had to slip over some heat shrink, I dont want a short in the air.

Something interesting, when my servos strip from a crash it is the main gear and generally one or two teeth. As that main gear only turns like 1/3 of its total diameter I tried something. I took off that gear and turned it so as to put the stripped side to the back. Then marked and hooked up the servos over and over and over again and it centers perfectly and that side with the bad tooth stays on the backside unused. This would be a great field repair if needed.

I was at the Park at 5:45 a.m. and had the helis on a table I bring by my tailgate. Up rolls a Police Car! They get out and I think ok, I am gonna kicked out. No but rather they were so impressed with the helis they asked if I could fly one. So I sent up the 600 and flew low and high and then over by where they were standing (a safe distance) and they were in really impressed.

My buddy that lives across from the Park that is my noob trainie with his new 400 was late and in bed. He had the window open in his bedroom which is 150 yards from where I spooled up the 600. He said he herd the wine of the motor and it woke him up and in the car he went and came LATE LOL. It made me think, if he can hear it so can others. So perhaps I'll keep the 600 down until like 7:00 a.m. as there are no bushes or trees between us so I can see where the sound could travel. I dont want a complaint of course.

JPEE

Name:	Eb86985.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	1250190  
Old 08-04-2009, 09:46 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Nick,

Sounds cool on the busy weekend, you should have alot of fun...hope the weather turns out well for ya!

I will be interested to see what you think of the Raptor after you fly it...have you flown any nitros yet? I know you were helping the one guy, but can't remember if you actually flew it or not?

You will enjoy seeing the .90's...I was pretty amazed at my fun fly, they were all over the place...lol..one kid had a Trex 500 ESP out there, and it looked like a toy!

Those .90's will really bark the blades if the pilots are flying any 3D stuff!! It's pretty amazing in person...

Well, I went to my further away LHS, the one that is pretty heli oriented, the next best thing I have to Hobby Hangar...my LHS has NO nitro support at all...unless you have an RC car or truck! Can't blame them I guess....they stock what sells well for them...

I got some much better fitting fuel line, this stuff won't pop off, and got some mini clamps as well...I know that even a tiny air leak in a fuel line can cause headaches on a nitro engine...so I'm just going to get that setup correctly right off the bat. I made a boo-boo last time I got line, I got some stuff called "Tygon"....and it's for gasoline, not methanol/nitro...so it's got really stiff walls in the tubing, and that is why it was so difficult to get on the fueling nipple....so I got the right stuff...silicone line..

Now, I also have to fix the loose connection on the RX pack..I was going to replace both connectors with JST's...but then thought better of it...if I did that, it would be difficult to use the RX pack to power other recievers, even for testing the electics, etc....so I'm just going to replace the one end with a servo lead female end...

That shop I was just talking about also is very much Raptor oriented, there must be 4 of them hanging from the ceiling. They are very versatile helis, suitable for both beginners and will still hold their own with some 3D flight as well...

JPEE,

Cool on the COPS!! LOL!!

The one time when that park ranger made me leave the big baseball field (very nicely, I might add), he was very curious as well...asking a few questions...and said he'd like to see it fly...by that time, I had already packed up....besides, didn't he just tell me I can't fly here???

Good tip on the servo gears, might work in a pinch!

Yeah, I think the sound may carry fairly far, even an electric, so something to keep in mind. I have never given much thought to noise...but now with the Raptor, that might be a consideration....

Not much else new here....good luck on the T-28 rebuild...

Heli,

How's project Trex 250 coming along????

Jeff,

Ya gonna get that pretty plane out for a spin this weekend???

I"m gonna see what I can accomplish with the Raptor, we'll see!

Glenn
Old 08-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Dankhead25

hey guys

was out flying to day and had a little mishap i was trying to do a forward flight circle i guess you would call it and did good till it got to nose in coming at me and i lost orientation i guess ended up puting it down tail first bent the shaft on the tail motor broke the tail boom cracked the main frame and bent the flybar not to bad consedering the alt. i was at i thought i could save it but i guess not i gave it a galent effort my buddy said. but got most the parts just really got to buy a tail motor and main gear got the rest of the stuff in my stock.

i am getting bored with just hovering tail in and was wondering what is the nex step to try is i have my training gear off and can fly tail in forward fast and backwards fast side to side all tail in where should i go from there?

first wreck in months i was a little disapointed but i guess when you try harder things you crash harder
\
jeremy

Name:	Vt58754.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	1250489  
Old 08-05-2009, 12:19 PM
rotarydoc

Jeremy,

Don't ya just hate those little mishaps??!

I had one myself last Saturday, if you hadn't already read...so don't feel bad...seems like as soon as you build some confidence doing something, and get comfortable, the heli will come back an bite ya! We've all been there, trust me!

Yup, most of my crashes involve stuff I am not totaly comfortable with, but if you don't go out on a limb, you'll be stuck in the same spot for a long time..it's more stressful to do and try new things, no doubt about it!

If I were at your stage (and I have been..) I would concentrate on learning to hover in all 4 orientations, and WELL... It is the basic building block for the rest of you learning. You need to be able to comfortably hover both sides in, and nose in...it can take some time to get comfortable with this, and that is where the sim is priceless...you can practice until your heart is content, and never break a part...that's how I learned alot...can't tell ya how valuable a sim can be!!

And, to be totally honest, the CPP2 is not the easiest heli to hover or learn hovering with...they are pretty stable for what they are, but a larger heli would be easier to maintain a nice solid side in or nose in hover...

That is my recommendation...for what it's worth...hovering is boring, no doubt, but it's essential for doing things later on that will pay off in the long run!

Sorry about the crash, but just get it rebuilt, and get back on the horse as they say!

Good luck,

Glenn
Old 08-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Dankhead25

glen oh yeh i am getting back on the horse and yes i cant wait to get a sim tryi9ng to save the money
Old 08-05-2009, 04:04 PM
J-MICHAEL

Oh yeah....................... Daddy's back, boys................... Anyone want to buy some heli's....?!!..... (LMAO)..... SO SWEEEEEET.......!!

Old 08-05-2009, 08:25 PM
rotarydoc

Jeff,

COOL PIC!!

Is that plane actually hovering??? LOL! [X(] Or is it my imagination??

Looks like ya got her up in the air! Cool!

I'm sure if you got that pic, you must have a whole video????

Heli,

Awful quiet for a new heli build up there, how's it coming along??

Nothing too much new here, my order from RTL arrived...got 50 M2 nylon lock nuts for the B400's....lol...they are soooo hard to find, even in the LHS's....it was either a pack of 12, or a pack of 50....so I got 50 of 'em!!

FYI, they fit the B400 jesus bolts...and Eflite does NOT supply them either with the jesus bolts, or individually....they only come in a complete hardware set for $11.99, and then you get TWO of them....[sm=devious.gif]

Glenn
Old 08-05-2009, 09:01 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

It sounds like your T-28 should be flight ready soon.

I got back from a funeral and saw a lot of state troopers on the road. There was a fair kind of thing going on and a police heli was there on display!! I asked the pilot about autoing and he said he used to do it all day learning. Then I found out the blades were made of fiberglass. By the way it was a Bell 407. Then he said they only have -4 to -4.5 degrees of pitch. Then I got to see the spot light and IR sensor and screen. The tail blades were hollow to my suprise. Then the frame mounted to the landing gear on some rubber dampers. It was windy and the fuse was rocking back and forth, but the landing gear wasn't. Then I asked what the pilot did for preflight checks and he just checks for loose bolts and the turbine oil. It was really cool seeing it up close. I wish I brought a camera to take close ups of it. I could have one for 2-3 million. Then I stopped by the only fast go kart track in Nebraska and had a blast on those. They also had a slick track, so I practiced drifting.

I sometimes fly my 600 far away and it is still pretty loud.

Glenn,

I almost flew a Raptor, but the GY401 was acting really weird. It was like the direction on the gyro was backwards, but it wasn't. Good to hear you have the right fuel line on this time. I like the quantity RTL gives and the prices of their hardware.

Jeremy,

Like Glenn said practice your hovering orientations because it will pay off later down the road. I am guessing I spent a 100+ flights just practicing my hovers upright and inverted. A kind of fun thing to do practicing hovers is to try and move the heli around your flying area while staying in one hovering position. Then do the same for each hovering position. It will help you to get used to looking at the heli at the left, in front, and to the right of you. It will also make everything a lot easier.

Jeff,

Cool to hear you got to fly your plane and like it.

Nick
Old 08-05-2009, 09:42 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Sounds cool on the police heli! I was kinda disappointed when the Maryland State Police heli didn't show up at my fun fly a while back, I was really looking forward to that...sounds like you learned alot about the real helis, I didn't know about the hollow tail blades or really what the main blades were made of. I guess they aren't doing any 3D with those things, thus the relatively low amount of blade pitch...[X(]

Sounds like a pretty simple pre-flight check, I am sure those helis are gone over with a fine tooth comb at every maintenance, and all the bolts are safetly wired (no loctite...LOL) and everything is inspected on a regular basis...

I did get to see a State police heli take off a few weeks ago, forgot to tell you guys...I was coming back from flying, and heard on of those helis, the Dauphins, they have a very distinct sound to them...turns out it landed at the little airport just down the road from my flying field, and was loading a patient (the MSP helis are used alot for rescue/medical services)...and I parked and waited for it to take off...

I was surprised, at first, after the patient was loaded, the pilot increased the throttle quite a bit, but the main blades were at quite an angle of forward elevator while the heli was still on the ground...not sure why that was exactly....(on the big helis, the entire rotor head/mainshaft tilts, not like ours) ..but right before take off, he got them level...and then it took off...very slowly, or at least it seems/looks slow....it's so big, I think it looks slower than it is...and just kinda followed the runway out...and then did a slow 180, sped up, and took off in the opposite direction....

Too bad you didn't have the 600 with ya, I'll bet the pilot would have liked to see that!

Sounds like you had fun on the go karts, they can be a blast!!

Glenn
Old 08-05-2009, 10:08 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

They couldn't do 3D because the blades bow up in flight and the power to weight ratio isn't there like a RC helicopter. The only ones that come close are the Apache and the Red Bull BO-105. Those can do some aerobatics.

It looked like the blades tilted on the Bell 407 and the Blackhawks because both of those had hydraulic pushrods connecting to the blade grips.

Nick
Old 08-05-2009, 10:10 PM
J-MICHAEL

Hahahaha..... I was so nervous to fly this thing, I guess its because its been awhile and so one forgets, but I think being you all are heli pilots I believe you can really see that this thing is very, very stable and easy to fly... It was even windy a bit, but I didn't care... Heh... I'am just a heli pilot going out to have some fun, possibly stuffing a little bit of Balsa ya know...? Yeah, its been awhile but this thing literally "floats" and feels like I'am flying the Logo or something. Pretty amazing...

But I just went in a couple of circles, just to be safe (my good left handside turns) ... And then I didn't want to do much since my throws are tame, which I need to increase, and I need to get on the sim before I actually go fly. Just to be safe... At least I know the plane is capable ! So cool... It felt like a big ol' fat ***** Vapor out there flying...Serious...

To get the best playback which is in MD mode, they say to let it buffer all the way, and then watch and play the video... Just thought I'd throw that out there...

http://exposureroom.com/members/J-MI...585e2624d7499/

Cheers,

~ Jeff
Old 08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Yeah, I have seen the vids of the Red Bull heli doing some pretty cool aerobatics, hardly 3D, as you said they don't have the power to weight....

I think the big helis still adjust blade pitch like ours do, but I read somewhere in a wiki article or something that they get cyclic from moving the entire rotor head and/or mainshaft, unlike model ones do...but I don't know which RL helis they were using as an example...

So you are going to the big fun fly on Sunday? Sounds cool, I sure wish they would have another one soon in my area...I really enjoyed that...

I would have enjoyed it more had I realized I was watching/standing next to Bobby Watts...LOL..I saw his pic in the latest RC heli mag, and now realize who he was...he was the one flying in one of the vids you were impressed with after I got back from the fun fly. He was there after he flew, when everyone was trying to help a guy get his nitro engine started..

This was him at the fun fly;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-l57Vpy-Tg

Next time, I'll have to study the pilots a little better...at least I recognized Kyle Stacy and his dad...

Glenn
Old 08-05-2009, 10:37 PM
JPEE

Jeff

What a cool video. That plane is so beautiful and looks so light that it can do anything you ask of her. Your Webbie camera does fine job too!

JPEE
Old 08-05-2009, 10:37 PM
rotarydoc

Jeff,

Wow, that thing does look smooth....just kinda glides along there!

Looks like it has some power too, when you want it...

It just plain old looks like it's alot of fun!

Nice landing too...

Not bad at all for a "warm up"!!

Video is nice and sharp too, with the webbie...

Nice vid!

Glenn
Old 08-05-2009, 10:41 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Good to hear the Funtana flys really good.

Glenn,

That is a topic I don't know much about. I didn't see a swash on the Bell or Blackhawk unless they were under the fuse. Maybe only the old school helis work like the RC ones like the Huey and probally the Bell 47.

Yeah I am still planning on going to the fun fly on Sunday if the weather is good.

I like Bobby Watts flying and he seems like a cool person.

Nick
Old 08-05-2009, 11:20 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

It looks like you put the bigger wheels on. Did you originally have E-Flite servos in the plane? It looked like it flew and glided good. Now you don't have to worry about the maiden anymore.

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.