Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

BIG LAMA

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 09:48 AM
erdnuckel2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG LAMA

ORIGINAL: pgroom_68

P.S. What, no Extreme blades released yet?[&o]
WHY am I not surprised ??

Sven

Old 07-29-2009, 03:07 PM
dchin62973

WHile we wait for those X-treme blades, I tink I'll just use the Walkera High Performance blades with the tape. How long does it take to make these x-treme blades ??? Hope they come out soon.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:39 PM
erdnuckel2

Said it before, I'll say it again:

If anybody wants really strong blades with a good lift (they were supposed to get a 680g heli in the air) - get the blades for the Lama400 form Walkera and cut about 1.25 inches off ....

will be the hardest blade to be found on the market right now - (a I dare bet, it will also be harder than the XTreme blades ... if those ever get released )

Old 07-30-2009, 02:13 AM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: erdnuckel2
Said it before, I'll say it again:
If anybody wants really strong blades with a good lift (they were supposed to get a 680g heli in the air) - get the blades for the Lama400 form Walkera and cut about 1.25 inches off ....
will be the hardest blade to be found on the market right now - (a I dare bet, it will also be harder than the XTreme blades ... if those ever get released [img][/img] )
Hey again Sven,

...and if the blades get delayed again I will have to follow that advice!

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
P.S. Just cracked another off at the root this time - that has never happened before.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:29 AM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: rusty63
Hi Guys . I push my Coaxials too there limits . For me to get rid of Death Slide . I moded <u>Stock Innershaft Top</u> . I found an extended shaft on its own doesn,t stop Death Roll . But if you file out those <u>semi circles</u> too allow Flybar too work proper . No more unexpected Flips . Before doing this , perhaps because Flybar was limited in Travel was pulling <u>Heli over</u> . So far i believe Heli already has ample enough power Stock . Just needed full length servo horn arm too get the speed going Forwards/ Backwards . Its great to be able to fly without that Death roll breaking blades all the time .
Hey again Russell,

Hmmm.[sm=50_50.gif] - an interesting problem this. My theory is that a Death Dive (or Death Roll) happens when the head stalls due to a combined manuveur that the flybar tries to counter and the heli falls from the sky. Any other comments??

Could you try something for me? You are in a unique position there - could you construct and run an adjustable flybar? You will have to order four of [link]http://these flybar weights[/link]. If you want, I will paypal you the US$7, cut the black weights off an original flybar (or you can straighten the hooks out), drill the holes in the weights to 5/64" (2mm), and slip them onto the ends like this:

I think a combination of less flybar authority (offered by this flybar), and free travel (offered by your mod posted above) will eliminate these Death Dives. Do you agree?

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87822.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1246368  
Old 07-30-2009, 02:44 AM
RC_Addiction

Xtreme Bladdddd....Blahhhhh....Bleeewwww....Blaaaaaaaaaaa aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Is there a plastic crysis in China or what the heck!!!!????

Anyways, i ordered another set of 400D blades this time yellow. Still flying the red ones. I did not cut anything off because i found out that the longer the better at least for my flying experience.

Tell me wrong but all the black parts of this BOL including the blades are made of carbon fiber? I want to call it plastic but when they brake, or qhen i bend them or chew on them or snap them....i just can't call it plastic. It is carbon fiber (a cheap kind perhaps)

I finally bought a plane but i will never abandon my beloved ESKY BUG OUTDOOR LAMA!!! I just want to sunday fly a plane in a really open area. Jsut to experience the feel of it. Being practicing on the SIM (esky sucky one) and well , i'll just give it a try.

An again, yes! those blades for the 400 (53Q) and 400D are the best performance blades for our bird so far. i wish i could speak chinesse...they at xtrem prod would hear me!!!!!!!!!

Fernando,

PD= i keep reading every new post, just nothing new to add. [&o]

and death dive!!! = 3-in-1 getting hot!!!! jeez!!! it gets stuck because of it!! vent it!
Old 07-30-2009, 03:29 AM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: RC_Addiction
Xtreme Bladdddd....Blahhhhh....Bleeewwww....Blaaaaaaaaaaa aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Is there a plastic crysis in China or what the heck!!!!????
Anyways, i ordered another set of 400D blades this time yellow. Still flying the red ones. I did not cut anything off because i found out that the longer the better at least for my flying experience.
Tell me wrong but all the black parts of this BOL including the blades are made of carbon fiber? I want to call it plastic but when they brake, or qhen i bend them or chew on them or snap them....i just can't call it plastic. It is carbon fiber (a cheap kind perhaps)
I finally bought a plane but i will never abandon my beloved ESKY BUG OUTDOOR LAMA!!! I just want to sunday fly a plane in a really open area. Jsut to experience the feel of it. Being practicing on the SIM (esky sucky one) and well , i'll just give it a try.
An again, yes! those blades for the 400 (53Q) and 400D are the best performance blades for our bird so far. i wish i could speak chinesse...they at xtrem prod would hear me!!!!!!!!!
PD= i keep reading every new post, just nothing new to add. [&o]
and death dive!!! = 3-in-1 getting hot!!!! jeez!!! it gets stuck because of it!! vent it!
Hey again Fernando,
ROFLOL!

In a couple of months we will all look back and think nothing of the wait (I hope)

Re. the black plastic - I think it is reinforced plastic not Carbon Fibre. CF is very fibrous - and forms thin shards when snapped!

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
P.S. If we wanted to play it safe, we would all buy BRUSHLESS systems, extended shafts and strap our blades!
P.P.S Could you drop in a link to the plane that you bought?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:53 AM
rusty63

Hi Peter , Thanks for kind offer . The <u>free travel </u>from Top mod has cured problem . I have no Death / Dive .If in future if ifeel likei need more speed . Will look into lighter Flybar Weights . But think i will just buy du-bro generic collars from lhs . cheap like $3.00 aus packs 4 . But once again thanks . Russell .
ps ..trying to put my video link here .

mmmmm....perhaps this post #42 has link .
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread....710&amp;page=5
Old 07-30-2009, 07:49 AM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: rusty63
Hi Peter , Thanks for kind offer . The <u>free travel </u>from Top mod has cured problem . I have no Death / Dive .If in future if i feel like i need more speed . Will look into lighter Flybar Weights . But think i will just buy du-bro generic collars from lhs . cheap like $3.00 aus packs 4 . But once again thanks . Russell .
ps ..trying to put my video link here .
mmmmm....perhaps this post #42 has link .
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=144710&page=5
Hey again Russell,

That is a little like how I fly now! Just flicking it around sometimes - and hovering at other times I only fly outdoors during the day - in a big open field flanked by wind-stopping native bush on the campus where I work. Every second Tuesday evening I get to fly in a BIG room at an informal helimeet - but the ceiling is triple that height. I really don't know how you can fly with such limits on altitude - you are more talented than you know Makes me wish I could make a video now that I have extended shafts and adjustable flybars. Damn computer[:'(]

Here is a link to an oldish video of my first ever flight with the Big Lama (it happens to be at the aforementioned field - unmown)
Nothing special - just a hover basically - but with altitude.

[link=http://www.rcline.tv/video/1548/fco2-on-big-lama]Pete's Big Lama (maiden flight with FCO2 attached)[/link]

[link=http://www.rcline.tv/video/1549/maiden-flight-from-fco2]Same short flight from FCO2 POV[/link] - YOU MIGHT WANT TO MUTE THE SOUND![]

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
P.S. The first video was shot by my (then) 7 year old son on my digital still camera - I can't get my computer to upload anything as windows media (?) pack 2 is corrupted or partly deleted and I have a rare firewall installed by an expert (which I can't even circum-nativigate)
P.P.S. I can't even use windows movie maker to trim the start and end off the clip.[:@]
Old 07-30-2009, 08:16 AM
pgroom_68

Here is a link to my [link=http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss140/pgroom_68/BIG%20outdoor%20Lama/?albumview=grid]PHOTOBUCKET[/link]

Enjoy!

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Old 07-30-2009, 11:16 AM
erdnuckel2

Hi All,

- in particular the ones who bought the 3Dpro Alu set with exteded shaft (or without - doesn't really matter).

I advise everyone to take a good look at their lower rotor heads, if they are REALLY straight. Based on reports on a German forum I checked mine and guess what ? It's slightly slant, the same way they said on this forum. The guys there wrote emails to rc711 and complained - in the meantime some got responses where rc711 acknowledges the manufacturing defect ... take a look if you are also in the group who got this flawed product - according to one of the guys in Germany you should get a replacement (once the produced straight ones ...)

Regards,
Sven

PS:
If you have a slant lower rotor head, email to [email protected];
I will post a link to a picture tonight, to visualize what I am talking about

PPS:
And before I forget ... YETAGAIN nothing new from Xtreme

Old 07-30-2009, 05:05 PM
rusty63

Hi Peter , My puter very old files corrupted . last time repaired cant even get windows messager going . hotmail only , tried all the usual windows/ fixes turning off firewalls etc . Gave up not worth stress . I find i can trim videos from digi camera download pictures site . Windows media always too slow for me . So i just use one of the third party sites . Tiny pics have been good for me . well so far . Pictures off Walkera 53# cnc innershaft .I bought with Heli too try . Gave it too my mate , needed Walkera bladeholders / Flybar /links too make it work on Big Lama . .Russell
ps Sven thats not good news re 3dpro cnc stuff
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz78029.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1246644   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26877.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	1246645  
Old 07-30-2009, 07:58 PM
RC_Addiction

[8D]

[/quote]
Hey again Fernando,
ROFLOL!

In a couple of months we will all look back and think nothing of the wait (I hope)

Re. the black plastic - I think it is reinforced plastic not Carbon Fibre. CF is very fibrous - and forms thin shards when snapped!

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
P.S. If we wanted to play it safe, we would all buy BRUSHLESS systems, extended shafts and strap our blades!
P.P.S Could you drop in a link to the plane that you bought?
[/quote]

Hey Peter,

I guess you're right about the wait. When you finally have what you waited so long for in your hands, all that waiting pain heals automatically so, let's just wait a little longer.

And yes , i think i'll call it plastic.

I have not decided for brushless for a very powerful reason, my 3-in1 also gets hot when i fly along with the motors, making me let it cool down (motors and 3-in-1) after a long Biggger lipo flight. If i had the BL setting, the 3-in-1 would still get hot so that asurement of going through all my batteries in one session is only a vague theory killed by the fact that my 3-in1 will also get hot. In conclusion i don't think it would personally help me. Two BOL's with Xtreme motors is a whole different story and you have that! fly one when the other is cooling the other one!! what better deal than that!

[link=http://www.toysonics.com/sapac-phoenix-2000-4ch-rc-r-c-remote-control-electric-aerobatic-airplane-rtf.html]THIS [/link] is the plane i chose after a loooooong research and [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/stolik05#play/all/uploads-all/2/ZR173I2jvVc]THIS VIDEO[/link] helped me decide for it along with [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/stolik05#play/all/favorites-all/0/HUZklpVH80g]THIS OTHER ONE.[/link].

[link=http://www.bananahobby.com/1195.html]THIS ONE[/link] was my first choice but the phoenix 2000 has two sets of wings, one to glide and the other one to perform aerobatics wich is for what i'm going for. and [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6KhJow_qw]THIS LAST ONE[/link] i also liked but had to wait longer to get it and is less powerful.

I think i'll be very happy with my choice. We'll see.

Ok, i'm going to have dinner right now then fly my BOL after.

Read you later!

PD= I'll experiment taping my new set of 400d blades when get them.

Fernando and it's RC Addiction,

Old 07-30-2009, 08:23 PM
rusty63

Top little plane . Noted the patent features . Brushless /etc too. Perhaps you should buy 2 planes ,if you get sick of them . Steal engines for Big lama .lol. You could use Big Lamas batterys for shorter Flights . I really like the Training/ 3d swap of Wings . Nice buy . Russell
Old 07-30-2009, 09:11 PM
pgroom_68

Hey Peter,
I guess you're right about the wait. When you finally have what you waited so long for in your hands, all that waiting pain heals automatically so, let's just wait a little longer.
I have not decided for brushless for a very powerful reason, my 3-in1 also gets hot when i fly along with the motors, making me let it cool down (motors and 3-in-1) after a long Biggger lipo flight. If i had the BL setting, the 3-in-1 would still get hot so that asurement of going through all my batteries in one session is only a vague theory killed by the fact that my 3-in1 will also get hot. In conclusion i don't think it would personally help me. Two BOL's with Xtreme motors is a whole different story and you have that! fly one when the other is cooling the other one!! what better deal than that!
[link=http://www.toysonics.com/sapac-phoenix-2000-4ch-rc-r-c-remote-control-electric-aerobatic-airplane-rtf.html]THIS [/link] is the plane i chose after a loooooong research and [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/stolik05#play/all/uploads-all/2/ZR173I2jvVc]THIS VIDEO[/link] helped me decide for it along with [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/stolik05#play/all/favorites-all/0/HUZklpVH80g]THIS OTHER ONE.[/link].
[link=http://www.bananahobby.com/1195.html]THIS ONE[/link] was my first choice but the phoenix 2000 has two sets of wings, one to glide and the other one to perform aerobatics wich is for what i'm going for. and [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6KhJow_qw]THIS LAST ONE[/link] i also liked but had to wait longer to get it and is less powerful.
I think i'll be very happy with my choice. We'll see.
Ok, i'm going to have dinner right now then fly my BOL after.
Read you later!
PD= I'll experiment taping my new set of 400d blades when get them.
Fernando and it's RC Addiction,
Hey again RC_Addiction,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the BL setup for the BOL include 2 x ElectronicSpeedControls which take the place of the ESC - one of the functions of the 3in1? The 2 x ESCs complete this function. Just the fact that there is a jst splitter available with the BL kit - splitting the heat buildup into two physically spaced parts - making the heat dissipate quicker IMO Your 3in1 run cooler because it doesn't do either of these functions anymore
THE GYRO IS STILL DONE BY THE 3in1 - and the BOL does have a separate receiver (unlike the smaller Esky coaxials).....

Nice plane! I think you have made a good choice - it looks great, (flys great - is that your video?) and is versatile also! Thanks for the links........

P.S. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't like the looks of the COOTA[:'(]

Old 07-30-2009, 09:20 PM
erdnuckel2

Hi,

"... so, let's just wait a little longer" ?? WE are just waiting a little longer since MARCH!! so how much longer does Xtreme think a little should be ? CHRISTMAS????
And all of this apart from the fact that NOBODY can give anything like a guarantee that the Xtreme blades everybody is waiting for are going to cut it ....
Said it before, say it again ... : take Lama400 blades and cut them short - I really doubt the Xtremes are going to be THAT much better once they finally get released (maybe next year)

And as far as brushless is concerned:
You might want to do a little bit of research on brushless conversions in the Lama4/Blade Cx2 class - a field which I am following for more than a year now.
The first people who posted their build logs in another forum DID NOT use 4in1's - because there was nobody manufacturing converters by that time. A guy in Germany was one of the first (some even say THE first to actually fit a Lama with a converter for brushless motors - and he made the programming code available to everyone who went to his website - I got a strong suspicion this is how the code got to china)
so,
NOBODY says, you need to keep your 3in1 once you do a brushless conversion! The PIONEERS didn't - nor need the many followers - using converters just seems easier to most people. But consider this:
You already need to buy two ESC's and two motors - then you keep your 3in1/4in1 and use a converter to be able to keep on using gyro and mixer from there (as you circumvent the ESC's on the 4in1 anyway)
It doesn't really take that much to buy a mixer and a gyro (you can even get a really good HH-one) - wiring diagramms exist 'en masse' (ie in masses) on the net - and if you go with a cheap solution this is another 20$ (which is less than the converter(s))
THIS is the reason why people talk about flying through all batteries you have without break (because they say "who needs a 4in1/3in1) - Individual parts just don't heat up the way a 4in1 does!!

I'm by the way not trying to offend anyone, I just had to get that off my chest - I know exactly, that brushless is a far superior technology, and Iknow everything you need to know to implement it - but I still haven't done it.

Regards,
Sven

Old 07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
pgroom_68

...I will post a link to a picture tonight, to visualize what I am talking about
Hey again Sven,

I must have got a different batch - 'cause mine is perfectly straight!
Wouldn't the slant make a diff' to hover - even though the top blades via flybar is compensating?

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
P.S. What is the date over there?
Old 07-30-2009, 09:48 PM
RC_Addiction

Touche boys and girls!

got me on that one i must admint! both'o yas peter and sven!

More research is perhaps what i need to finally materialize my BL conversion when the time comes.

So educate me, Mixer, Gyro, ESC's (incld in the BL conv kit) is what i'd need to go BL? the questions in my head remain the same thoug; wich ones? what brands? where do i get them? how do i research them? I'd love to get rid of my 3-in-1 so i can divorce heat once for all. If any specific help exists on this matter I'd apreciate it. That would give me another interesting project to put my hands on.

Thank you guys!

PD= you're right peter...the cootas look kind of ..... "G" LOL

Old 07-30-2009, 09:58 PM
pgroom_68

Touche boys and girls!
More research is perhaps what i need to finally materialize my BL conversion when the time comes.
So educate me, Mixer, Gyro, ESC's (incld in the BL conv kit) is what i'd need to go BL? the questions in my head remain the same thoug; wich ones? what brands? where do i get them? how do i research them? I'd love to get rid of my 3-in-1 so i can divorce heat once for all. If any specific help exists on this matter I'd apreciate it. That would give me another interesting project to put my hands on.
Thank you guys!
PD= you're right peter...the cootas look kind of ..... ''G'' LOL
Hey again RC_Addiction,

The BOL 3in1 has a mixer, gyro and ESC (with a separate receiver of course) - but the 4in1 in the smaller coaxials has mixer, gyro, ESC and receiver. The "separates" that you will need are on [link=http://www.rtf-heli.com/ESKYBIGLAMAbrushless.html]BOL BL set-up[/link] - (look & read, but don't order). If you buy a Head Holding gyro you can truely go separate - getting rid of the 3in1 totally. The Dual Brushless Signal Adaptor is a new item to me as well.

P.S. Sven may be able to drop in some links to what you will need and where to get it cheaply.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:15 PM
RC_Addiction

SO A Head Holding Gyro WOULD DISCARD THE NEED FOR A MIXER? (sorry for caps too lazy to re-type)

HH Gyro + Dual BL ESC converter = no 3-in-1 needed?

I researched the dual converter a while ago and found who invented it and sells it (i bet RTF heli gets them from him) [link=http://www.kraehe-electronics.net/]CHECK THIS OUT[/link] THE CREATOR ALSO SELLS THEM ON [link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320337398538&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWAX:IT]EBAY![/link]

I'd apreciate if Sven provided those links.

Again, getting rid of the 3-in-1 would be nice...it would also open my eyes into understanding the RC concept version in my head to the actual and real thing.

Thanks a bunch guys.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:22 PM
erdnuckel2

Touche boys and girls!

Thank you guys!

PD= you're right peter...the cootas look kind of ..... "G" LOL

Honestly, if I was better at soldering all my helis would fly brushless for a very long time already ... right now I am also contemplating a brushed setup with individual parts, just for h... of it -
Xtreme 380 motors, 2 25A ESC, a dionysus design coaxial mixer and one of the gyros that I have and don't use ....
oh, for the "educational" part (as I am sooo good in THEORY )
you can get mixers from 3$ to 25$ - or you have a computer tx, then you don't even need a mixer ... but lets say, you want to keep on using the original TX - in that case you definitely DO need a mixer. I have read from people who made their brushless conversions work with a 3$ Turnigy mixer ... in the Lama4 class my perception is, that most people opt for a GWS V-tail mixer - and I have read some reports, where people sing praises for the Coaxiial mixer from Dionysus design (the little bugger costs 25$ but is supposed to be totally great!!) You can find gyros from around 10$ up.
In the pioneer days of Lama3 bl conversions, people used the esky EK2-0704a gyro - but that got discontinued, so there was kind of a common shift towards the 6g Telebee Gyro (i think its called 201) Then there is the HH-Version of it, the 301 which I also read a lot of people using. (What I am missing right now, is actually ONLY the Dionysus mixer - I really want to know how that piece is in original)

I am really curious, when the first person here in the forum is going to take the plunge ... there are a couple of guys going bl on the BIG Lama right now in the other forums I take part in ... the bl kits received pretty decent reviews up to now, but I do think, going boardless with individual parts is the more elegant solution ... let's see how long it takes me, until I finally get it together ...

Probably I'll do the brushed setup with individual parts first, as I already have all the parts except the mixer ... but it will take me a while until I get that one, broke as Iam right now ....

Time will tell
Sven

Old 07-30-2009, 11:25 PM
RC_Addiction

Or does the Dual Brushless Signal Adaptor also have the function of "mixing" besides the ESC convertion making the mixer a less component to worry about? I'm confused here.

RC_Addiction,
Old 07-30-2009, 11:43 PM
pgroom_68

SO A Head Holding Gyro WOULD DISCARD THE NEED FOR A MIXER? (sorry for caps too lazy to re-type)
HH Gyro + Dual BL ESC converter = no 3-in-1 needed?
I researched the dual converter a while ago and found who invented it and sells it (i bet RTF heli gets them from him) [link=http://www.kraehe-electronics.net/]CHECK THIS OUT[/link] THE CREATOR ALSO SELLS THEM ON [link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320337398538&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWAX:IT]EBAY![/link]
I'd apreciate if Sven provided those links.
Again, getting rid of the 3-in-1 would be nice...it would also open my eyes into understanding the RC concept version in my head to the actual and real thing.
Thanks a bunch guys.
Hey again RC_Addiction,

Do you still have any questions after that great post that Sven just made? All I can add is, with separates you get what you pay for - usually
Just be careful that the weight of the components doesn't outweigh the originals - the two BL motors would usually be lighter in weight - so just be careful with the other peices......
The dual converter available on ebay looks good - but read (or "contact seller") whether it is suitable for 11.1V before ordering it, as the title only mentions the smaller coaxials running on 7.4V - so something else to check before ordering. Does anyone know what kV the BL motors have to be? That would be nice to know. Then I could "stage-buy" them from different places at different times and know they will all work together in the end.

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 PM
pgroom_68

Or does the Dual Brushless Signal Adaptor also have the function of ''mixing'' besides the ESC convertion making the mixer a less component to worry about? I'm confused here.
Hey again RC_Addiction,

No - you have to buy a mixer separately - but, as Sven just posted, they are cheap as chips!

Peter[sm=49_49.gif]
P.S. Great pic - with a great title also!
Old 07-31-2009, 03:47 AM
sgbfly

Hi All,

- in particular the ones who bought the 3Dpro Alu set with exteded shaft (or without - doesn't really matter).

I advise everyone to take a good look at their lower rotor heads, if they are REALLY straight. Based on reports on a German forum I checked mine and guess what ? It's slightly slant, the same way they said on this forum. The guys there wrote emails to rc711 and complained - in the meantime some got responses where rc711 acknowledges the manufacturing defect ... take a look if you are also in the group who got this flawed product - according to one of the guys in Germany you should get a replacement (once the produced straight ones ...)

Regards,
Sven

PS:
If you have a slant lower rotor head, email to [email protected];
I will post a link to a picture tonight, to visualize what I am talking about

PPS:
And before I forget ... YETAGAIN nothing new from Xtreme

<div>Hi Sven,

Yes mine has a slant...........

Some time ago I emailed rc711 to complain about problems I had with the cnc kit. Mine eats flybars and has all moving parts are sloppy.What&rsquo;s the point of an extended shaft if the blade tips can wobble about almost 10mm each? The plastic stock parts are manufactured to better tolerances. I can get round it by using various shims and a little ptfe tape - but that&rsquo;s not the point.

Guess what........No reply to my email. I might try again now they seem to be acknowledging all is not well.

Thanks for posting the German findings.

Simon

PS. Found your brushless posts very interesting - Thanks</div>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.