Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 11:29 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Glenn,

How about a pat on the back.

Nick
Old 12-04-2009, 11:52 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

LOL, that might just have to do!!

Glenn
Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 AM
JPEE

ORIGINAL: rotarydoc

Nick,

LOL, that might just have to do!!

Glenn
Glenn, ADDA-BOY! !
Old 12-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

How about a complimentary bottle of Nyquil?
Old 12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
rotarydoc

Mark,

LOL....it's snowing here, was going pretty good earlier, I was so tempted to take the B400 out with the Webbie...but the wind was blowing pretty good, about 33 degrees...that, combined with the damp, melting snow is not exactly what the doctor orders for a cold remedy!!

So, I decided to pass...would have been alot of fun though....

Glenn
Old 12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
JPEE

Hello Boys,

Boy oh boy was it a JPEE day.

We got up early as always an got to it. We blew out the gutters around the entire house to free them of the Fall leaves making ready for a 7 days rain storm coming. Once that was done I did a hover with the 450 Legend heli of my friends that I have been working on just to see if it was still smooth and ok, and it was. Then it was off to our other house to pick up mail and check the place out. Stopped on the way and returned some plumbing stuff at Lowes, then on to the house. Left the house and stopped at Harbor Freight for "heat shrink tubing". Left there for the gun shop for 38 ammo and then on to Big 5 Sporting Goods for shot gun shells, you never know what a rain storm will drag up LOL, a guy has to be prepaired. When we got home it was 10:00 a.m.! Can you imagin that Glenn?
Next it was time to replace the garage roll up doors bottom gasket. Sometimes when it rains hard water will run under the door as the old seal is rotted a bit and invade me LOL. So I got the new rubber and holy cow what a job to pull 17 feet of the rubber through the little guide it fits in but my Little women Judy and I godder done and up and re-mounted.
Let it rain, let it rain, we are ready for whatever they throw at us now. Our Diesel F-350 full and the 4 wheel drive was tested for working order and we are
A-OK! Wait a minute? We live in Kally-forn-ya...........whats the worst it can do here, drizzle for a hour or too? hummmmm.

With all of the rain coming it will be time to totally rebuild my 400-1 from its last crash a few weeks ago. My buddy will stopping by and we will fly MCX'x and CX2 in the garage. Thats whay all of the hard work today. You guys all have *****en basements for hobby areas like CHopper where you can nick up the walls all ya want..........sorry Chopper I had too. I am blessed with a garage thats 20' wide and 43' deep with a roll up door at each end. The other day a guy challenged me to stand in the street, fly the heli in and through the garage and then come up and over the house and back to us...........I am considering it for real. Ok I thought about it NO, I am not doing that! You guys (Jeff) must think my brains are leaking out of my Senior Depends or something LMAO.

JPEE
Old 12-05-2009, 10:36 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

well I got the t rex 250 all set, remeasured the links, leveled the swash and got perfect pitch

got everything fixed, only thing left to do is setup the gyro and its ready for flight, hopefully will have a first flight next weekend.

The quality of align is sooo much better then anything I have worked on before I luv it

Got a decent amount of snow here about 3 inches, and its only the first week of december, hopefully this isn't a sign of what is to come :/
Old 12-06-2009, 12:32 AM
evdreamer

Glenn and Helistyle,

I might be getting you guy's snow on Tuesday. We should just send it JPEE's way.

Helistyle good to hear you are almost done with the 250.

JPEE,

It sounded like you had a busy day. Have you worked on converting your plane to electric yet?

Nick
Old 12-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Aframomum

Nick,
No, you have it all wrong, it wasn't a busy day - it was a JPEE kind of day!

Sorry about the snow coming your way. Not trying to be mean but you, Glenn, and Helistyle please keep it up there, I would hate to wake up some morning to find white stuff all over the ground.

Glenn,
Hope your on your way to a speedy recovery. Yeah, stay out of the snow, ice, and cold - hey, you have a new computer to play on.

JPEE,
Glad to hear you and the wifey had a good day ripping up rubber seals. If you do plan to do the fly through you really need to get that on video - that'll be a once in a lifetime shot you know?

We had rain the past few days but now the sun will be shining so will be trying to get some CPP2 flying in. Waiting on my first parts order for the rex - saw Helidirect is having free shipping on all orders starting Dec 7 - 24, just a FYI.

HeliStyle,
Glad to hear your getting your 250 up and going. You may have to get a pair of ski's to put on it though.

Mark
Old 12-06-2009, 05:02 AM
Aframomum

Hey HeliStyle,
I saw that your starting post had you listed in Orlando, FL - did you used to live there? If so just wondering what got you up in CT. Inquiring minds want to know.

Mark
Old 12-06-2009, 10:38 AM
JPEE

ORIGINAL: Aframomum

Nick,
No, you have it all wrong, it wasn't a busy day - it was a JPEE kind of day!

Sorry about the snow coming your way. Not trying to be mean but you, Glenn, and Helistyle please keep it up there, I would hate to wake up some morning to find white stuff all over the ground.

Glenn,
Hope your on your way to a speedy recovery. Yeah, stay out of the snow, ice, and cold - hey, you have a new computer to play on.

JPEE,
Glad to hear you and the wifey had a good day ripping up rubber seals. If you do plan to do the fly through you really need to get that on video - that'll be a once in a lifetime shot you know?

We had rain the past few days but now the sun will be shining so will be trying to get some CPP2 flying in. Waiting on my first parts order for the rex - saw Helidirect is having free shipping on all orders starting Dec 7 - 24, just a FYI.

HeliStyle,
Glad to hear your getting your 250 up and going. You may have to get a pair of ski's to put on it though.

Mark
Old 12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Well, only ended up with about 2 inches of snow, not alot, but it got pretty icy last night, after a short melt and refreeze....winter officially starts on Dec. 21st, but it feels like it's here early...[&o]

It's still 33 degrees, icicles hangin' off the rooftops, and the wind is about 13 MPH....

Not my kinda flying weather, I don't mind the temps so much, it's that WIND that gets me, not only for flying, but it cuts right through you! My hands don't hold up as well to colder temps as they used to either, I remember when I was a kid, making snow and ice balls with no gloves...[X(]

Mark,

Hope you get some time with the CPP2, and your parts arrive soon, Helidirect is always fast for me, they ship out of Massachusetts, I believe? Gool luck on the rebuild, and I'm sure you still have your eyes on the 450 Pro/clone?

Nick, any new projects lately?

Heli,

Hope you get the 250 in the air this coming weekend, weather permitting...

JPEE,

Not much to say in your post there?

I see your signature now mentions the 600 as a TT??!!

Glenn
Old 12-06-2009, 05:02 PM
JPEE

ORIGINAL: rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Well, only ended up with about 2 inches of snow, not alot, but it got pretty icy last night, after a short melt and refreeze....winter officially starts on Dec. 21st, but it feels like it's here early...[&o]

It's still 33 degrees, icicles hangin' off the rooftops, and the wind is about 13 MPH....

Not my kinda flying weather, I don't mind the temps so much, it's that WIND that gets me, not only for flying, but it cuts right through you! My hands don't hold up as well to colder temps as they used to either, I remember when I was a kid, making snow and ice balls with no gloves...[X(]

Mark,

Hope you get some time with the CPP2, and your parts arrive soon, Helidirect is always fast for me, they ship out of Massachusetts, I believe? Gool luck on the rebuild, and I'm sure you still have your eyes on the 450 Pro/clone?

Nick, any new projects lately?

Heli,

Hope you get the 250 in the air this coming weekend, weather permitting...

JPEE,

Not much to say in your post there?

I see your signature now mentions the 600 as a TT??!!

Glenn
Well Glenn, ya got me. It was another one of those RC Universe DROP YOUR WHOLE text deals where when I went to post it, it said sorry and refused the post. When you TRY to back up its GONE. But for some reason it still posted my empty page.
The TT had been up there for nearly a year. I got the TT right after I got the heli but here it sits in the box. When I had the crash from the wind I thought, heres my chance. But then we were to go flying the next day I had to rush the repairs back to stock, there was not enough time to do the TT right. She flies fine with the belt, I was just getting all ant-"c" about the static build up and all of that. I'll change it when the mood takes me there.
JPEE
Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

Now it is snowing pretty good hear.

I want to continue on the power panel, but what I want to do is basically make a switching power supply for the glow starter. I know what components I need to make it work, but I just don't know what values of components I need yet. So I have been trying to make a 16 button key pad decoder and display the results on an LED display. I pretty much finished the hardware portion, but haven't had much time to work on the firmware.

Nick
Old 12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
HeliStyle

mark

I used to travel to Fl quite often, never lived there though. I lived in ct my whole life and I am sick of it lol

I would really like to move to arizona one day though
Old 12-06-2009, 10:48 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

We are expecting some wintery weather here on Tuesday night, probably what's left over from your storm...it usually comes in from the west, out your way...

I never did go flying even though I probably could have, if I weren't sick...the wind died down in the afternoon to almost nothing....but it never did go over about 34 degrees...

Sounds cool on the switching power supply for the glow starter, sounds like a project to figure out the needed parts and programming.

Good luck with it.

Glenn
Old 12-07-2009, 06:32 PM
evdreamer

Guys,

I got my keypad decoder working. I just have to program something to make it a little more reliable. However, I think it is pretty cool and fun to mess around with. Once I finish this project up I will work on controlling a servo.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rp44926.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1329311  
Old 12-07-2009, 07:12 PM
JPEE

Hello Nick,

That's looks very cool! So once done you will be able to send the same signals the radio sends to move the servo's.........how cool is that!

JPEE
Old 12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
evdreamer

JPEE,

Yeah I will send the same signals as a receiver for normal servos and not the special gyro servos. I did it before with one of my old controllers, but I like my new controllers a lot better and want to try it with them.

It looks like I might have to drive in a blizzard tomorrow to work.[&o]

Nick
Old 12-07-2009, 08:50 PM
HeliStyle

Guy's I don't think these past few weeks could be any worse, my cat passed away today, and apparently my great grandmother is pretty much ready to pass away :/

not sure what is going on

I need to fly the t-rex 250 to cheer me up
Old 12-07-2009, 09:20 PM
evdreamer

Helistyle,

Sorry to hear about that.

Nick
Old 12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
JPEE

Nick,
That's quite an accomplishment! I cannot even imagine driving in that kind of weather. Scary for Kally-Phornians LOL.

Heli,
Really sorry to about your present loss as well as the expected loss of Grams. I feel for who's mother she is your mom or dad too. Prayers to all in your family.

Your right in working on or flying the heli. It will give you some diversion for awhile.

Sincerely John
Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Just checking in, not a whole lot going on over here, looks like we are going to dodge a bullet, the temps are not going to be cold enough for ice here tonight, just plain old rain, and lots of it...good thing it's not ice....that's worse than snow, esp when it brings down power lines..[X(]

Nick,

The new controller sounds promising, be sure to keep us updated on how it works out for ya...

I saw on the news where Lincoln got 3-5 inches, but with lots of wind too...hope you don't get stuck in any big snow drifts...[&o]

Heli,

So sorry for the loss of your cat...I will be so sad when my cat goes....I hope it had a long life, and I am sure it will be missed terribly, I know I would be lost without mine..[&o]

Also sorry to hear your great grandmom isn't doing well...

I hope you can keep your spirits up, especially with the holidays coming up...

Any more progress on the 250?

Glenn
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I am glad the weather didn't turn into a blizzard, but a few neighboring cities had blizzards. It seemed like I got more than 5in of snow. The streets were horrible and it didn't seem like any snow trucks were out clearing the streets. My parking lot was even worse, since no one came to clear it. I got stuck and had to use my foot to clear a path out of my parking spot. Luckily my dad got off early and I got to drive his truck to work. There is no way my car would have made it home. I saw a few cars stuck in snow drifts coming home. It looks like my school will be canceled tomorrow, so I can mess around with my electronics.

Nick
Old 12-09-2009, 01:24 AM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Wow, sounds pretty rough! Glad you didn't get completely stuck, and could use your dad's truck for work.

I am fortunate this is all rain that is falling, and not snow or ice, because we are getting alot of rain overnight.

Have fun with the electronics on your snow day!

Glenn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.