Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 09:58 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

I too learned a few things with your last post...first is that a garden railroad takes about 50% more effort than my inside railroad does! lol

I hadn't considered the end of season maintenance that a garden railroad requires, ie taking everything into an inside storage during the winter months. That must have been a heck of a job. I was wondering about the trestles when I saw them as they looked to realistic to be a plastic kit. Although most of the layout is flatish, the hill looks right in place in the terrain along with its tunnel portals. He has the rustic western look down and it suits all the steamers just fine, while allowing the newer diesels to fit in nicely.

I've been on similar excursions looking for rock and branches for a few of my older aquariums so I can relate with his traveling to get the rock and wood for the layouts scenery.

I bet its very relaxing to sit and watch his trains go through the layout, over the trestles and through the tunnel and into the town.

I was able to finish up another round of feeders. Must be getting better as this group seemed much stronger and wasn't prone to breaking when trying to wrangle the joiners onto the track.

So I was able to finish a good portion of the elevated HO track - it was mostly straight sections with a single curve which made it easier. I also discovered that a portion of it went right over a section of my N scale that I wanted to put a side track so I had to do that part first. Of course in my haste I didn't finish the entire siding before putting up the elevated track, figured I could finish it later. That never turns out well.

I finished it up tonight and have to say it was the most difficult track laying on the entire layout so far. I had little room to work and the supports for the elevated track blocked my working space, then trying to get the feeder rail joiners in there was...challenging. Had to walk away several times before I boiled over. But I got it finished and now am waiting for the glue to dry the tracks down, then I'll clean it and make sure there's no electrical breaks.

A week ago I decided to switch from the Deoxit to try out metal polish (Mother's brand). I ran out of the Deoxit so read about many modelers using the polish with good results. So I cleaned most of the track with Acetone and then went over it with the polish. And you use it just as you would on your car...apply it first then wipe it off. Then go over it again to polish it up to a nice shine. Yes, track can shine! It took several days but it seems to be working well. Not a huge difference from the Deoxit but they say a more long term between cleanings.

Talking about astronomy...I have always tried to get my son interested in anything that had to do with the night sky from an early age. When he was just a few years old I used to take him outside to look at the moon before his bedtime. At least a few times each month, didn't matter if it was cold out. Just bundle him up and out we went. Not for too long of course but still something for him to remember. The past few years I've been showing him a few of the constellations and star clusters that appear at different times of the year (Scorpio and Big Dipper in the summer and Orion and Pleiades in the winter). Plus the various planets that appear throughout the year.

Its great you had some good memories of looking through a telescope with your brother when you were a child. Nothing better then that!

I know exactly what your talking about with a movable telescope - interesting project your friend was able to complete using his skills as an engineer. Speaking of designing a project - I found something on RCG of a guy that built an observatory in his backyard and he made a build thread for it. If you get some time you may want to take a look through it, its quite amazing!
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ht=observatory
The photos he takes from it are equally amazing:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...highlight=acer

Mark

PS - Got your email, will send a PM to you.

Last edited by Aframomum; 10-19-2020 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:47 PM
JPEE

Mark,

Yes there was in the building and the maintenance is steep as well. Then there is the summer maintenance constant raking of the Pineneedles and pinecones that fall from the trees. He suffers nominal damages from the squirrels as well. But then again that’s the price you pay for having something really really cool. Nothing cool comes easy in life.

He has so so many trains of different eras, he try’s to stay with the older engines, I don’t recall ever seeing a late model diesel. Also, so many of his trains have smoke and sound effect cards in them.

See..... the aquariums primed you for your train layout. Yes we sat out there for hours choo chooing in the afternoons. Sometimes he’d change out engines too.

I see what you mean by running different gauge trains and that the lower tracks need to get laid and glued down before you fly the track over that part of the layout. Smart man, walk away LOL. Two days ago I got up from the bench and I told Judy I had stop before I start throwing things in the garage! I am right there with you. Nothing like walking away for a bit and clearing your head.

Hummm Mothers is a big name for sure. Well if it works and holds it’s shine and seals the tracks to keep them shinny and still good conductors to the engines then go for it!

That’s great you started him young while he is a sponge if you will. Perhaps that will build a fire in him to hunger for more.

I am not much for the stars beyond being out at my fly zone and the stars are incredible. I am more of a binocular guy, I have two very nice sets in fact.

My goodness those home built Observatory’s are incredible, I am speechless. The pictures of the stars and universe were breathtaking and from their own backyards. I see in the star’s that you will get into that hobby sooner than later.

John
Old 10-26-2020, 07:41 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

You are so right about good (cool) things not coming easy in life. But if its worth it then its a labor of love. Plus its such a reward after doing all the maintenance to enjoy the fruits by watching everything work flawlessly.

I came across my first little blip this weekend with my layout. I was running my Amtrak loco with all the passenger cars while I was doing some track laying. Suddenly the train stopped and my DCC unit started blinking, indicating a short was detected. Now, the reason I was using my Amtrak is because all the passenger cars have metal wheels and sometimes have issues with one of my switches. So I was doing a sort of running test. So my first thought was the metal wheels was causing a short. But after removing them the short remained.

I'm going to give the shortened version...the short wasn't with the trains cars, nor with any of my existing track. It took a few hours of troubleshooting to figure out what happened. I also discovered that I didn't separate my track into 'blocks' of isolated electrical sections, so had to pull up a section to separate the layout into 2 halves. What a little mess I had! I finally discovered that the new track I was laying, I inadvertently laid a section across some live track and thus caused the short. Duh!

So I thought about the layout and did I want to pull up track to insert non-conductive rail joiners so I can have multiple isolated blocks? Not really at this time. And, probably not later either! Any future layouts I'll make sure to do that but this one being as complete as it is, I don't want to go down that road. Yes, I'm taking the lazy way out.

So I need to replace the section of track that I pulled - I used this as a chance to remove that pesky switch that had been giving me random derailing issues. So I need to cut a section of straight track to insert in the gap. So this was a good thing afterall!

Mark
Old 10-27-2020, 05:36 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

You are so right, the reward is a job well done, the icing on the cake is...... if the job is a labor of love, something you enjoy.

So it is SOP to divide a layout in to blocks, I didn’t know that but is does make sense in that IF you have a short, the tracing down would be a lot easier, so......it makes sense. With your track’s glued down that must have made the task difficult. I understand as explained how you accomplished the isolation of the sections, cool non conducive track joiners. Lazy can rule from the time and in some cases it can be considered the right choice for one reason or another.

Do you have an Air Brush set up?
I was looking through Amazon today and some for $139.00 had nearly 2K approvals. If I make the plunge that’s what I’d go for. Was thinking about one to learn how to age my planes and more than that..... my Patton Tank so I can finish adding the many exterior pieces. Here’s a photo of one Phil did before he added his accessories, you’ll see the open holes where the many accessories plug in to the tanks exterior. He also uses special chalk like crayons and it sticks pretty well. Not the block around the machine gun port on the front of the tank and some of the other vehicle streaks. I bought the chalk package but have held off until this winter, if you get my drift.

John

Last edited by JPEE; 10-27-2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:41 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Per the airbrush question: no I don't have one but have considered them but the startup price has always been out of my reach. Testors had a beginners kit with a can of compressed air and a basic airbrush but the reviews were always the same - it was good for one or two uses before having issues. I took a look at the Amazon offers and they look promising. But it seems you really need to know your stuff otherwise you could get a headache, with low pressure and clogging nozzles, etc that some seem plagued with. The chalks I had dabbled with in the past as a teenager trying to get that weathered look for my HO boxcars back in the day. I can't remember how it turned out but with all the youtube tutorials I don't think you can go too wrong.

I'm sure an airbrush would be very nice if you got a good unit. The thin stream of paint and the control it has is a much better alternative to those mini spray paint cans or the old handheld paint brush. The control aspect is great in itself as you can do a thin line verses the sloppy spray that a paint can gives. And being able to paint (or touch up) our foam model planes, RC tanks, plastic models, and model railroad rolling stock/buildings would really be great.

I'll talk about my model railroad in my next post but wanted to post a very important date for you to mark down:

N O V E M B E R 1 4 - - - 7:49 PM EST

This is the date the next Dragon Crew Mission is slated to fly from Cape Canaveral. They are launching 4 astronauts this time. There has been a delay due to some issues SpaceX had with their launch attempt of an Air Force satellite on October 2 - they had an automated abort at T-2 seconds as they engines began igniting due to a high pressure anomaly detected. While they did an investigation they were able to continue launching their Starlink satellites but all customer launches were put on hold. They finished the investigation and found the problem - a part that was sent to a 3rd party contract was the cause. They have corrected the problems and replaced the affected engines. I'll let you read the article as its very informative and open with sharing information.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2020/10/2...r-crew-launch/

I have to commend SpaceX for being so open with their findings to the public. They also include a section that explains their findings from the first Dragon crewed mission. Very interesting they found 2 issues: slight excessive wearing of the heat shield in one area and the chutes deployed earlier due to an altitude sensor. Working with NASA they have already made changes to the next vehicle to try and remedy those issues on the November flight. Now it looks like we are back on track!

Mark
Old 10-30-2020, 10:44 AM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

Here’s the one I am/was considering, pic at the bottom with 1,700 ratings. Phil, uses the chalks too on his planes and a lot of his tanks. But then he shoots the in stills and for the most part doesn’t drive them in the dirt. You do have to pick the tanks up from under their belly’s so as to not smudge them. He did tell me that chalk is pretty stable in all fairness. When used on planes there many places to grab the plane where you do not com in contact with the aging chalked areas. For me the real question is...... will I use it or will it sit on a shelf and how much use would I get out of it. My wife also does some little hand painting and what have you. She said no she’s not interested.......bud it’s something she might use later on when we’re at the other fly field where she has plenty of time to do hobbies.But I cannot let that make my choice, it’s really a tool for me.

THANK YOU for the heads up for November 14 which is now noted in my iPad and paired iPhone calendars. For me that’s like 5:00 p.m.

Take care, God Bless Amercia on this most important Election Day.

JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 10-30-2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:34 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Happy Halloween! Although I had to work this year, and with Covid, we were still able to do trick or treating. We all wore masks and all the houses that were giving out candy were doing it from their driveways with tables setup. It was a good time and I felt safe with everyone acting responsible.

That looks like a nice airbrush kit. I'm sure you'll get some good use out of it. I wouldn't worry about if you'll use it or will it sit on the shelf - I'm sure you have some models in mind to work with. I think the main point with an airbrush is...its useful for when you have a project that needs some kind of painting - even if those projects are sporadic. So it sits on the shelf for a while, but it'll be a relief to have it when you need it.

So for my model layout, I was able to get some pictures of where I'm at. Elevated train station is mostly finished but got it set up and in position. Got more work done on my switches for the yard. I also have been using a lot more feeders as a "just in case" I need it type of thing. Easier to install them now then to have to tear up track later to install them.

I also broke down and bought myself a N scale steamer - its a 4-6-0 that I hope won't have any issues with my small radius curves that I used on the layout. I do love the steam era loco's and this one looks real good, and its not too bad price wise of an introduction into the steam world.

Mark

Old 11-01-2020, 08:55 AM
JPEE

Well happy Halloween back to you Mark and Mr. G I sure hope you had a great time.
Sounds like you have a good neighbors that are cognizant of the Covid and wanted to keep it a happy and yet even more safe Halloween.

We ourselves didn’t have any trick-or-treaters. The most we ever get is 4 to 6 kids, and sometimes young adults in their teens. We live in an older neighborhood that work on our entire street there are two kids both under 10 years old. And the surrounding blocks behind me have very few children so that’s always been the case. On our street we still have six original owners.

Yes I am still sitting on the fence about the airbrush but maybe I’ll feel different once I get my hobby work table set up. As you mentionEd it can always be used on other things other than just RC.

LOVED the elevated train station, it gives it so much more character. Well as you so pointed out more feeders the better you can’t go wrong with too many, it really saves work that could lie ahead of you if you had shorts and I had to start tearing up track again. The photos really tell the story.

Congratulations on your new N scale steamer! I looked up the 4-6-0 and as you well know and I did not know there’s a ton of them that all fall into that category black ones green ones with the red trim all steamers so it’s some point snap a photo and let me know. They’re all excellent looking steam locomotives for sure.

Don’t overdo on the consumption of sweets and goodies that you brought home last night!

Take care

Old 11-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I am glad we were able to do Halloween this year, would have been a shame to miss it.

This is the steamer that I got:

Old 11-04-2020, 08:14 PM
JPEE

hello Mark, I am glad you and Mr. G did get out for Halloween as even with turmoil of the Covid and the politics in the air there’s some things that you just don’t change and Halloween is one. These are his wonder years and family time as well as dad and son time, So glad you could make it happen . The photo of your new engine is breathtaking. I love the linkage arms on the wheels, there is so much emotion there for the eyes to take in. I look forward to a brief video of it in action on the layout?

JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 11-04-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:49 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Dang your fast! I was just getting my second post setup and saw you already posted. lol

I loved that second picture with the top side creeper - been a few times I could have used something similar. Right now I have to spend some time underneath the layout connecting wiring for all the new track I've laid the past few weeks. Gotta stretch the back for that...

I had been looking at that steamer for a while and do love all the details in it. Can't wait for it to get here and I'll definitely get some video of it chugging along.

Now some bad news...

This past Sunday I had to put my Goblin into the ground. I wish it didn't go in so hard but my mind was in plane mode I do believe. So I was doing some easy flying, all upright. Just some simple ovals and figure 8's. I was also throwing in some upright traveling pirottes (basically going in a straight line and giving some right or left rudder so she swings around 360 degrees). I have been having some issues with it not completing the 360 for some time but didn't think anything of it.

Well, I was coming to my turn down leg when I sort of lost control of the rudder, she continued to do the pirouette, slowly. And she was getting far away, near construction houses and the road. I usually turn by now so its never a problem before. I hit throttle hold but the larger blades (its a stretch running 606 blades) it continues to float and drift. I'm a bit above midstick at this point. Instead of slowly giving neg pitch, I pull the stick straight down (my brain was in plane mode). Yes, she drops like a rock with a sickening, and very loud thump. Then silence.

I have been somewhat disheartened the past few days since my crash. But taking it apart and going through the damage has helped. I was surprised that the main shaft actually got bent in the crash.

Mark

Old 11-05-2020, 12:56 PM
JPEE

Yes Mark, they call me Speedy Gonzalez!

You being a toolie and car guy you might understand when I say that man stand looked like an engine hoist at first glance. That aside, it looks like a great tool for a train layout.
Yes me too, I can’t wait to see in motion!

It makes me sick to read the Goblin went in. My goodness, as I read your last moments in flight and after........”and then silence“ really struck a nerve for me. Of course nothing like you feel I am sure. Would it help if I said...... shake it off, we’ve all done a dumb-thumb move more than once. Also.......it sounds like there was a tale servo failure too, so don’t be to hard on yourself my friend. I’ll add that when I fly a heli I fly with my Airtronics TX and all planes are flown with my DX9, now there’s some stress on me to familiarize myself where everything is on both TX’s. Then there's my Mavic as a third TX. I can imagine your feeling disheartened, but like I said above there were multiple factors that came into play. In the end........let it go and focus the rebuild and technical part of the rebuilding, like your trains, with joints, wiring, bending track, just all of it. In the words burned into our memories as Cool Hand Luke said, “got to get your mind right Boss”.

JPEE
Old 11-15-2020, 03:15 PM
JPEE

Default Md500

MD500 video 5 min long, listen after landing to the guys.

BTW: SpaceX lift off in 33 min

Last edited by JPEE; 11-15-2020 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-15-2020, 04:57 PM
Aframomum

Went outside and saw...cloudy weather and drizzles. Bummer. But got to see it on TV. Now my wife wants to move to the Space Coast. Lol.

Mark
Old 11-15-2020, 06:13 PM
JPEE

Originally Posted by Aframomum
Went outside and saw...cloudy weather and drizzles. Bummer. But got to see it on TV. Now my wife wants to move to the Space Coast. Lol.

Mark
What’s the Space coast, California? Or.... you moving to Cape Canaveral Launch 🚀 area?

JP out

Last edited by JPEE; 11-15-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:43 PM
JPEE

Here you go Mark!

Old 11-19-2020, 07:37 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Its been a little while so let me get caught up.

Your MD video was fun to watch...and made me miss my downed heli. Going to admit something a little bad...saw a thread on HF not too long ago entitled "why I don't want a 700". And in it almost every poster listed reasons for getting a 700. lol For a moment...just a moment, I actually considered the idea. But it was short lived after I started going through the parts list (and price) for my heli.

I placed an order for all the bearings I need to replace - I got them from AvidRC.com. Its a specific bearing place and most of the bearings are a buck each, so not too bad when you need to make a big purchase. Plus they have rubber shielded ones if you want to try something different then the metal ones. I still need to place the bulk order and am trying to decide on blades also.

The SpaceX launch was terrific and what a great feeling knowing we are finally sending astronauts from the space coast again. Oh, BTW the space coast I'm talking about is the area around Cape Canaveral. I know each time we head to the beach my wife talks about how great it would be to live there. Who knows? Would be nice to watch and hear the launches from the back yard while grillin!

The little steam engine that could! I've seen some very tiny, and complex engines that have come out lately. I think for $500 you could have one for yourself!

And the engine for sale at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/FenglinTech-Stirling-Engine-Cylinder-Assembly/dp/B07X2WJ565/ref=sr_1_2?crid=NGR8B0Q978CZ&dchild=1&keywords=mini+engine&linkCode=sl2&linkId=7cf6f9885e70c37ec8dd8756c7618951&qid=1605843309&sprefix=mini+e%2Ctoys-and-games%2C161&sr=8-2&tag=diygarage0a-20 https://www.amazon.com/FenglinTech-Stirling-Engine-Cylinder-Assembly/dp/B07X2WJ565/ref=sr_1_2?crid=NGR8B0Q978CZ&dchild=1&keywords=mini+engine&linkCode=sl2&linkId=7cf6f9885e70c37ec8dd8756c7618951&qid=1605843309&sprefix=mini+e%2Ctoys-and-games%2C161&sr=8-2&tag=diygarage0a-20

Mark
Old 11-21-2020, 12:13 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the kudos on the MD flight. It is fun flying scale but sometimes a rip is fun too! I must admit that the rip days are flown closer in and a bit slower.

I love my 700 and the 600 as well, but it is weak with only one 6S and everything is working hard. For that reason that why I keep considering another 700e. I can rip with the 500 like nobodies business but it's small and a bit difficult to see and can get away with some ease. The other thing is too, that I have so many 700 parts, gears, blades, frames and so on it would be the smart thing to do, time will tell. In your case I am tickled that the price point to repair your heli is less expensive and I would take the same path your on. I checked out AVID and that is nice site, they show their products are sold at AMAIN RC too. Thanks for sharing, I will not only save that link but send it on to Jason as well.
Gotcha on the Space Coast, you never know? Just this morning SpaceX launched here from Vandenberg! I am told this will be their last launch from here and the rest will take place east coast. Here is a link Jason provided that might interest you. and This is the Launch Scheduled page https://spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/ As I watched the little engine that could video I couldn't stop thinking about my...Visible V-8 I had has a kid.

Have a great weekend, JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 11-21-2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:20 AM
Aframomum

Hello Mr. JPEE,

Wanted to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving Day! I hope you have a good turkey with lots of sides. I had to work last night but was able to get the turkey seasoned, stuffed and in the oven after getting home this morning. Now I'm ready for some sleep while it cooks.

Mark
Old 11-26-2020, 12:27 PM
JPEE

Good afternoon Mark, Thank you for the good wishes this Thanksgiving Day and we wish the same back to you and your family. I didn’t know you were a chef as well as a RC pilot and train engineer, and mustang mechanic. Your skills just keep growing exponentially and surprising me every time you share.

Hold your family tight and enjoy the day God bless.

John
Old 11-27-2020, 02:44 AM
Aframomum

Mr. JPEE, always the comedian!

Yes, my wife does like how my turkeys always turn out so that is my one job on Thanksgiving Day. lol We had a nice time and called all the family to give them well wishes.

Here's that video of my steamer - finally had time to finish it. (its several mini clips combined together)

Mark

Old 11-27-2020, 07:12 AM
JPEE

Good morning Mark,

What a bright way for me to wake up and watch your Steamer video over coffee, thank you. Your new Steamer really is attractive as I mentioned before because it has the action of many moving parts that grab your eye. Your camera shot in waiting position for the train to appear was really cool and when there were buildings in the background it really took me there as to what I was seeing was real. Your higher shots were nice too, but with those I knew it was a scale train, but with the props and down lower it looked so real and you train speed was pretty much right there as scale too. With what you have done to date shows me that the expected RR completion will be spectacular!

Glad to hear your wife likes your turkey and further, I think every man and women should have those one or two dishes that are unto them, I am sure your wife has more than a couple that you really look forward too as well. Sounds like a great TG Day was had by all.

We finished our Dinner at 3:30 p.m. with the expectation of Homemade pie with coffee at 6:00 p.m. Welllllll no can do, we were so topped off with dinner there was still no room for pie so we had that this morning at 6:00 a.m. with a big mug of coffee ☕️ 🥧 Wowzzers!

Have a great one my friend and THANK YOU for the video. I know you post it for the world to see but deep inside I know it really for me to enjoy LOL 😉

JP
Old 12-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Aframomum

Hello JPEE,

I'm glad you liked the steamer video. The mini clips was a last minute decision to try something new and I liked the way it turned out. Some of Mr. Phils videos gave me the idea. I was working on expanding some of the elevated HO sections the other day and got to doing some more brainstorming (uh oh ), well this train set is going to be more track then layout! I found some extra places to run some spur lines. And since I ran out of track I placed an order for more, just in time to cash in on Black Friday sales. lol

I also placed an order for another round of heli parts. My bearings came in from Avid and while they are nice the tolerances are a bit loose so I need to use bearing retainer on all of them. No big deal but I didn't have any on hand so that was one of the main things in the new order.

We had a really cold snap come through last night and today and its been cold, cold, cold...like January/February cold! We had a high today in the upper 50's and tonight its supposed to drop down into the 30's/40's. Brrr for Florida!

That's it from cold Florida,

Mark

Sent you a PM
Old 12-02-2020, 05:57 PM
JPEE

Hi Mark,

Yes by all means stick the clips, it makes for action like I said to the eye. That and snap shots are Phil’s style, as he and I discussed, anymore than a video at 2 min on a subject is long for most people, they get board. Credit given he has an eye for photography. 🧠 storming can be very productive, it keeps the juices flowing. Glad you got into some price savings on your new track.
I am not familiar with a bearing retainer other than my 700 has like a safety ring with 4 screws “think”. So if you can Show a pic that would be nice.
We have had warm weather during the day but the evening and nights are plum cold! For some weeks past we were in night 30s too 44° which was the wake temp.

JP

https://www.space.com/jupiter-saturn...njunction-2020

Last edited by JPEE; 12-02-2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:40 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Sorry, bearing retainer compound - the stuff in the green container. lol Hope that helps.

I have been watching Jupiter and Saturn for the past several months and saw a similar article that December 21 is that special day when they will be closest together. Fingers crossed - no clouds!

I had to resend my PM to you as my first didn't go through.

Winter is definitely here!

Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.