Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 06:16 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back now, but with some unfortunate news...my son has tested positive several days ago.

We have all been quarantining at home since finding out. We made calls to his school, our jobs, and all the people we came in contact with. My wife and I got tested and are waiting 2-3 days for the results. The health department also contacted us yesterday.

We first thought he had strep as the symptoms came quickly - fatigue, fever, sore throat and naseau. What a surprise to find out not strep, but covid.

Just wanted to keep you updated...

Mark
Old 01-29-2021, 07:16 AM
JPEE

Hello Mark,
That’s quite and update, may the Lord Bless your entire household and that you get through this with minimal discomfort and of course that you and your wife escape without contracting and George comes through with as much ease as possible with Covid. We deeply shocked and moved that your facing this problem.
We will bless your family in our nightly prayers. Thank you for letting us know, there’s strength in numbers pulling together for you.

John n Judy 🙏🏻
Old 02-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Just wanted to let you know that things are looking better now and to let you know I sent you a PM.

Thank you for all your warm wishes,

Mark
Old 02-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Aframomum

I wanted to extend my belated birthday wishes to both you Nick and John - hope you had a nice one and got some interesting stuff!

Mark
Old 02-07-2021, 09:51 PM
Aframomum

And some updates...

Now that things are slowly returning to normal and everyone is recovering, my wife and I have gotten back to our jobs.

I forgot to mention but our hospital has gotten a completely new computer system. We had to attend several classes (4 and 6 hour long classes online) to help us prepare. What a fiasco! Its like starting all over again and having to deal with all the little bugs that creep up during Beta testing - what fun!! But we are slowly getting through this and starting to sort of appreciate the new software.

I finished gathering all the parts for the Goblin repair and came to a screeching realization - this is an expensive heli to crash. So after giving it some thought I think I may put it back together and sell it. I could use the 3700's on a 500 and get double the flights I get now. That would be nice. Plus I could get a heli that has a TT and get away from the belts. Was never a fan of them. So got some research to do as I've been out of the heli market for some time.

JPEE, will reply to your email when I have some time off - okay?

Mark
Old 02-08-2021, 06:18 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

What wonderful news to hear that the family is on the shirt tails of 19 and that life is starting to come back for you to resume some type of normalcy.

I am at a loss for words where you have to attend those classes for four hours plus that must’ve just been horrific I can’t even fathom doing that. And you’re absolutely right a new roll out is always fraught with bugs and issues. GEEZZZ

I had charged six batteries to fly with the guys on Saturday morning at the park. They throw their hand launch no motorgliders and I take my big radian glider with motor and a battery. Saturday morning got up didn’t feel very good so I had to cancel. So today I went out to burn through the batteries and three of them were for the little 230 helicopter and man on top of having dumb thumbs in the sky being a bit gray in the helicopter being small in my old age I had a hell of a time trying to fly to packs. I can see what father time was stealing from me clearly. At some point I guess I’ll always be able to fly scale in my big red Heli’s because I can keep track of it. We’re trying to keep track of the 600 and the 500 may have to give way to just flying planes that are slower and a little more forgiving. Don’t misunderstand me I’m not saying I’m old and throwing in the towel by any means because there’s guys that fly the snot out of a plane and even a helicopter small ones that are almost 80 years old, so I’ve still got some fight left in me. I guess I’m bringing this point up because if you talked about how expensive it was to crash that it does sneak up on you. I was all hot to buy that second 700 or 800 and I ask myself do I really want to spend $1800 on another helicopter at this point and I’ve never move forward. Like the old military saying for a footsoldier, smoke them if you got them! I’m getting to the point where it’s fly it if you got it! So when in a sense it’s just like your goblin. The best part is, is that you can reuse the batteries on other aircraft when you sell it and IF you get anther heli’s w/TT you might be happier.

Thank you for the birthday wishes it was great one. My daughters came by spin a couple of hours when we sat in the big garage with both doors open 20 feet apart with masks 😷 until we ate lunch. They made me rice n beens with cheese enchiladas, I even sneaked in a cold beer too. #73, but who’s counting?

Ok that’s it from my end, I hope I cover all the due topics. Your get well and get to where you were time, good food and happiness 👍
Old 02-26-2021, 11:55 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

So I had an interesting thing happen to me last week - my car didn't want to start. Just a few clicks then nothing. Checked the battery voltage and got 12.6 so thought maybe the starter was going. Took my wife's car to work that night but first disconnected my cars battery just to make sure nothing weird happened overnight. Next day hooked it back up and car started right up. Put the car on ramps so I could take out the alternator and starter to have them tested at O'Reilly's.

Turned out to be a bad alternator. I really thought the starter was going but it tested out just fine. Car has 159,606 miles on it, and is a '03 - so 18 years. Not too bad for an alternator. I also had the chance to clean up the starter (have a slight oil leak so things were a bit gunked up) and clean up all the electrical connections. Wire brushed a few of them to get them shiny again. So now my car has a new alternator and a cleaned up starter with good contacts so should be good to go for a while longer. I have to say removing the starter was a fun experience with lots of interesting body contortions to get to the back bolt. I was tempted to just replace it after it was out but couldn't justify the 250 price tag for a part that still works (esp after the 260 for the alternator) so will have to deal with it when that time comes. Everything is working again and life is good! lol

Our spring is quickly approaching - going to have temps close to 90 this weekend. So time to get the yard ready. Bug spray, weed killer, fertilizer, fixing any sprinklers, and replacing any dead grass spots. Also want to scrub some of the brick pavers as they have gotten moldy. And want to redo some of the brick paver driveway as some of the filler sand needs replacing. I also need to finish building the last above ground garden for my wife - already have one from last year that is currently being used to grow pumpkin seeds from last Halloween. The other one my wife has plans for...something?

Picked up a Lemon rx for my Stinger, so hopefully can get a maiden flight this weekend too. Still looking for a 500 heli - looks like everyone is keeping theirs. lol

Have a good weekend,

Mark
Old 02-27-2021, 10:02 AM
JPEE

Good morning Mark,

Well we’ll, you have had one very special week haven’t you, just chuck full of surprises! A very smart move disconnecting the battery. If there had been a short and the wires started pulling deep amps, can you spell FIRE or at minimum totally killed the battery. Wait a minute, that car only has a mere 159k that not time for a new starter, come back and tell me when you have 259k. For now replace the alt, dump the ashtrays, wash the car and she’s is good for the next 100k my friend! I think that made good sense while you were under the car to clean up your starter making sure you’re good contacts it’s grounded properly so you don’t wind back up under there in the next month or two. Seems like when you fix one part and then one next to it goes so this preventive maintenance I support 100%. Can you say OUCH on the $260 on the alternator. I agree once again with you and not replacing the starter for another $250 when it still works. You know the car and you know what it takes to do that starter in a jiffy and at worst tow truck can always throw at home in the next day you can get a starter and throw it in and see yourself a ton of money on labor and get use out of it while it’s working. If you go to the reverse logic and say well it’s out I better change it while I’m here then when you get a flat tire you might as well buy three other new ones to go with it, that would be foolish so again I think you made the right move.

How wonderful to have a garden. Jason you’ve heard me speak of my buddy he’s got an avocado tree and orange tree they have potatoes and he’s kind of a prepper so they’re getting some staples that they can survive on if necessary. I remember horticulture class in school and it was fun I really enjoyed it. When I went to work for the college in 1970 it was in a rural area it was a fairgrounds owned by the University. So we had to duct to lay eggs and we had a garden areaI am going to say 20’ x 40’ and we had bell peppers carrots tomatoes Wazoo and other stuff I can’t remember and there was three of us to tend it every day so nothing slipped away. The worst way ever had to deal with where those doggone nasty scary looking tomato worms, ick!

Pavers look nice and they’re easy to repair when necessary and that is the upside but there is maintenance involved as you’re pulling out. Just a tip I’ve stopped using round up for the obvious reasons for the cracks and weeds coming up and you can look this up on YouTube I don’t have it in front of me but it’s out on the garage but we now make a mixture of vinegar Dawn soap and Epson salt and it works pretty darn good. I do have to go back from time to time and give it a second dose but it’s all organic and that’s the best part it doesn’t fall the soil or the applicator… Dot me! just thought I’d share that little piece of information.

Not familiar with the lemon RX but I’m glad your stinger is coming together. Hey when the time is right a 500 Heli TT drive will be right there in your face and you’ll be able to jump on it. All good things come in time as the old adage says.
I’m sure I have said this before, but pound for pound of all the helicopters I have the 500 (mines old) is the fastest most powerful most agile and is the perfect match of components to do anything you want to do whether it’s hard 3-D or just cruising. I would never let mine go. My 600 is old too and it flies very well but but being old and only one success pack it just doesn’t do even inverted trying to hold it without the battery bogging down. And of course my 500 MD is also a cruiser so those are all the reasons I love my 500 if I’m feeling a bit spunky or good day LOL. There may be others that feel the same way I do and that’s why they’re holding onto their 500s.

JPEE

Last edited by JPEE; 02-27-2021 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:43 AM
Aframomum

Hey JPEE,

Those were some nice pics you sent me - were they Texan T-6 planes? Nice formation flying over your house - what great timing to be outside with your phone at that exact moment! I always seem to miss a great opportunity as I usually hear the engines of some plane and by the time I run inside to grab my phone the plane has already passed overhead.

Okay, I have been waiting for a 500 to come for sale but my patience is wearing thin. I may break down and buy a new kit - already been hovering on the buy button at Amain for several days now. Yes, have one in my cart waiting... Oh the agony!!

Gotta go now,

Mark
Old 03-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Aframomum

Well, the wait is over! I finally pulled the trigger on a new 500 - couldn't wait any longer for one to show up on the for sale threads.

JPEE - I did take a look at Grandrc and Onlyfineheli's but one was out of stock for most of everything and the other only had the upper end kits for sale. Align has many kits to sort through which makes figuring out what is what rather - taxing. One kit has metal servo case w/ metal servo horns, while the other has metal servo case w/ plastic servo horns. A basic one has plastic servo case with plastic servo arms, etc. etc. In the end I was happy to get a basic kit with plastic servo case, plastic servo horns, and an Align ESC with a 10amp BEC instead of the 5amp BEC. I did submit to getting the one with the belt but bought the TT upgrade kit to install during the build. It still came out to be about $100 less then TT kit from the get go. Overall I'm happy and rather excited to be getting a new heli to enjoy. I'll post some pictures when it gets here!

So tax time is upon us again. I dropped off our paperwork to the tax office this past Friday and we'll see how things go when they get back with us later this week. I've done mine in the past but with the solar rebate and not wanting to mess stuff up with whatever changes were made since last year I figured better to have a professional take care of it.

That's about it for now.

Mark
Old 03-17-2021, 04:37 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

I never got a notice email that you posted this last post re new heli. Will write a proper reply tomorrow Thursday.

John
Old 03-17-2021, 11:35 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Looks like things are working again with RCU - yes!

I did receive my new 500 last week. Had a little hiccup with UPS but I was able to finally pick it up at the local UPS store. I ultimately went with the 500X basic kit from Helidirect. They sent me a nice little coupon enticement to help with the decision. I also purchased the TT kit so when I build it it will be with the TT and not the belt. I also sold off the Microbeast Plus FBL that Align includes in all their kits, so in the end it cost me $559 for a new kit.

I have to say there is something about a new kit - my 2 previous heli's were used and although I do a near-total teardown, a new kit just has that newness that you don't get with used.

Looking forward to getting started on it over the next few days...after I finish up with a few priority projects first (a second above ground garden to build and my cars front bearings need replacing). Glad I have 2 days off!

Mark
Old 03-18-2021, 07:35 AM
Aframomum

Also wanted to post some pictures of my shinny new alternator, my front bearing project and my starter all cleaned up:

Old 03-18-2021, 08:25 AM
Aframomum

And of course, my new heli...

Mark
Old 03-18-2021, 10:48 AM
JPEE

Mark,
As promised it is Thursday morning and here I am!
Congrats on your NEW 500X and updated TT. That's great you were able to sell of the FBL unit, I forgotten but you must have a upgrade. Yes when you buy something, anything "pre-owned" or flown LOL of course you want to go thought it 100% so you know she's right and ready to fly...safely!
It's like buying new car, that NEW SMELL is undistinguishable from a preowned, yes you pay more but the hay......we deserve it right. yes building it from the ground up with no one else's Koodies on there, am I right or what?
Your new kit all laid out is Poetry!
* Be sure to re-grease the new bearings. I don't know if you got a Greaser like I have but I always grease every new bearing, after all they coming from China.
https://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/forum...ussions/33304-
This what mine looks like, I even one for my RZR side by side wheel bearings. Point is, have NEVER had a bearing screech in flight or cause a ship to come down. Do bearing wear out, of course. But when you do your prefight you shake you main shaft, tail shaft ect. so you'll know where they are going. Some food for thought.

On the garden, when I had my business I did work for a notable actor on his home. But outside he built and above garden about 30'X40'. He used redwood and they were about 2 1/2' feet high. He lined the boxes Newspaper and said that what his book said to that. Seems the new paper had some properties for the editable plants he had there, go figure?

My my my, that's one shinny new Alt and Starter and lastly.... Hub assembly. There's alot of work there but we both know to a degree YOU LOVE IT........just not the $$$

You take care and keep me posted on your progress

Last edited by JPEE; 03-18-2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-27-2021, 12:48 AM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

So far a little work on the new 500. I'm hoping to get more done this weekend. I remember you mentioning the greaser tool several times throughout the years but I don't think it is available any longer. I think they may show up from time to time in the classifieds but are a rarity. I've actually had good luck in the past with stock bearings not going bad - they usually last until the first crash when I will probably need to replace them due to crash damage.

I think we bypassed spring this year - as soon as daylight savings came so did the warm weather. Already hitting into the low 90's this past week. Yikes! Glad I got most of the yard stuff done. Interesting about the paper on the bottom of the above ground garden...I've heard that mentioned several times. I just may try it and see what happens.

Hope all is well over in your neck of the woods and have a good weekend,

Mark

Last edited by Aframomum; 03-27-2021 at 03:24 AM.
Old 03-27-2021, 03:06 PM
JPEE

Hi Mark,

I love that frame with the aluminum reinforcement’s. Also the front landing gear shorter to give that “squat” look like it is an animal ready to pounce! She is looking good my friend, a slow build provides you the insurance that the build will be perfect, no......rushing allowed.
I think your right, we never saw a really California Spring either. We had COLD wind wind wind and now today it is 79.7° and yesterday it drizzled, go figure.

The guy had a winner with the GREASER but he made them at home is sounding like after a time I called him and his wife took the call. Your right I guess no one makes them anymore when I did a search. Go with what works for you.......

Thats all I’ve got for now. Stick with your build.

JPEE
Old 04-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I think spring snuck in as we had some cold weather Easter weekend (58'ish) and now the uppers are in the high 70's. I actually mowed the lawn this past Friday for the first time this season. The ol' lawnmower started right up with a few primes - glad its been trouble free for the past few years. Just change the airfilter and pull the spark plug to check its condition. Of course here the lawnmower only gets a break from November - March, so no winterizing needed. I just empty the gas tank by running it until its out.

I've also been catching up on little projects inside the house. Mainly hanging up pictures and plaques for the wife. Everything has its place to go, you know?

My wife got her first Pfizer shot a week ago and I have my Johnson/Johnson shot scheduled for this Thursday. Florida opened it for everyone over 40 last week so it was a bit difficult to get a time scheduled, but I was lucky to grab one. I saw yesterday Florida has it open for everyone over 18 now. I guess between the 3 (Pfizer, Modera, J&J) there is enough to cover all the age groups.

In space news - Space X is planning another manned crewed flight to the ISS on April 22. The crew up there (they launched on an earlier SpaceX crewed flight on November 15) are planned to return to a splashdown in the Atlantic in their Space X capsule on April 28.

Kennedy Space Center got a new exhibit - a Delta 2 was donated by ULA and was placed in the "Rocket Garden" for display.
https://spaceflightnow.com/2021/03/2...-space-center/

And lastly, NASA was able to redo the engine test firing for their core stage of the Space Launch System (Artemis moon program) for the entire planned 8 minutes. They had 2 earlier unsuccessful test attempts, but this one was problem free. The core stage will now go to KSC and be mated to the Orion capsule and solid rocket boosters inside the Vehicle Assembly Building. The first test flight will be unmanned and will be announced at a later date.

That's about it for now!

Have a good week,

Mark
Old 04-07-2021, 03:40 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

Honestly I don’t recall our Easter beyond it was very nice out. Yes, of you did care for your mower properly you’d be pulling that rope stater 50 times arggggg. Glad she doing you well.

Hey, I do whatever my lady wants, she asks for so little that when she does, a I am “Johnny on the spot”!

That’s good news that your both on the road for completion for your vaccinations, never leave home without it. Seriously you want to make copies of your vaccination card because it’s going to be mandatory to use it in numerous places here in the immediate future. God for bid you lose it at least you would have a copy. I took a picture of them and we carry them in my phone and my wife’s phone too. We got ours seems a like a month plus ago. While it gives us comfort, we DO NOT foolishly think we are wearing a suite of armor. We carry our daily life as if we didn’t have the vaccination just for the extra safety margin. Now they tell us after you’ve had both shots you’re covered for six months per Dr. Fauci. That means the whole United States of America has to go through this again every six months till her no longer or very few cases left in the country? His lips to my ears Fauci said that we could be wearing our masks through the beginning of 22, ICK....

Thanks for the Space X update, I will enter that in my calendar right now, consider it INKED in my iPad!

Holy Cow, now THAT ’s a space and air museum if I’ve ever seen one, I am surprised at their line up of rockets, wow!
I did remember them having some engines and having failures. Wouldn’t you like to go for a ride in the Orion Capsule someday?

How the heli coming?

heli’s Direct sent me an email saying that because of my lack of purchases they were removing me from the their emails and customer list! I wrote them back I had some health issues but how to be flying and buys soon. They wrote a nice letter back saying, I have been extended. You know I haven’t purchased “any” RC items since winter 2019. When I left AZ March 18, 2019 it’s fair to say I have not flown since.

Hope you had a grand Easter and family time.

JP
Old 04-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I got my Johnson & Johnson shot this past Thursday and have been kind of down and out since then. Been an up and down event for me. Will get back when I am feeling better,

Mark
Old 04-13-2021, 04:50 AM
JPEE

********Headlines just heard on the morning news ABC that Johnson and Johnson has been called off the market due to it’s POSSIBLY causing blood clots! You better get checked out and see if that’s what your issues are I’ve been hospitalized with him four times in my arms and lungs over the years that’s why I’m on Warfrin.

Hello Mark,
I am sorry to hear your vaccination put you down. My wife got the Moderna and the first one was no issue. The second one gave her a fever of 101° and she was down that afternoon and most of the next day feeling really poorly. But as fast as it came the misery left and she’s been fine since. That said we have heard from friends some get bed ridden for two day, I’ll putting it nicely. We sure hope you can shake this off as your body fights for you and accepts the change of Johnson & Johnson.
for me after the second I felt good that day but the next day I was just plane wore out and kinda dragging but that was it, just watched tv and took it slow.

Take care my friend, John

Last edited by JPEE; 04-13-2021 at 05:05 AM.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:25 AM
Aframomum

Hi John,

Last week was a complete mess. How can someone get so unlucky to contract covid days before getting their vaccine - asymptomatic?

My only cue was an intermediate cough and headache that began while I was at work on the 5th. I thought it was allergies as it only lasted for a day. The day of the vaccine I felt fine - worked the night before with no problems. Waited in line for an hour for the vaccine appointment - many people signed up for the J&J when it became available. Came home and went to bed as I had to work that night. I watched my condition progress hour by hour that night - the fatigue, headache, bodyaches, fever. Ugh, it was a miserable night at work. Was very happy to leave early that morning. Took off the next day and spent the weekend in and out of bed. By Sunday was feeling a bit better so figured my body was adjusting to the vaccine. Had seen some reports of adverse reactions to the vaccine - mostly fainting from the shot which I could understand as it was a good amount they injected into you. I remember feeling a bit lightheaded myself.

Went to work that Monday night, 12th and it hit me all over again. Headache and bodyaches. I went to the ER after my shift just to see what was going on. They ran a viral panel and surprise - covid positive. Got a liter of IV fluids for dehydration and labs drawn to check my platelet level since I received the vaccine. All results were normal, so no clotting issues. The next 5 days was complete bedridden. No eating, barely able to move. Just no energy. Even showering and brushing teeth was exhausting. Just stay hydrated and take Tylenol for the fever and pain.

Glad to say I have been feeling better since Sunday, 18th. Recovery has been slow and I still tire easily, and breathing is shallow. Deep breathes take effort. But no fever and I am able to stay out of bed all day. Appetite has slowly returned. Dropped 12lbs too throughout it all (only positive outtake I can bring with me lol).

I saw some of the reports about the vaccine while I was recovering - talk about crazy timing to have all that happen in such a short time.

Mark
Old 04-26-2021, 09:04 PM
Aframomum

Hi guys,

Feeling much better now and am back to work. Things are slowly returning to normal. My wife had her second Pfizer shot and it hit her rather hard for the past 4 days. At least this is behind us now.

I had a bit of a revitalization with my trains the past week and got back to working on them. Had to clean up all my track so I could get a few of my loco's running again. I also was able to get some much needed work done on my son's section - got most of the yard done. It looks good and now I just have to wire it up to test out everything. I also looked on youtube to see about making my own cleaner car out of an old boxcar. Some of my sections of track are very hard to reach with a cleaning pole so I figured make up a DIY cleaning car and run it around the layout a few times to clean up that track.

That's about it for now,

Mark
Old 04-28-2021, 03:30 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark,

So good to read your back to work but as a much thinner man! After my second shot I was a tired the next day and had a little raised area the shot site. My goodness, now your Mrs. got knocked down for 4 days plus GEEZZZZ I am so sorry for your household.

When you talk about cleaning your tracks is that because the copper rails start to get tarnished and don’t make good contact? I remember I used to run some soft or rather fine grit sandpaper over the top to bring the brilliance back for conductance. I’ll be Mr. G is getting excited for sure to his section of the layout closing in towards completion.
I guess I’m going to look up on YouTube you’ve peaked my interest how are you make a track cleaner. I could guess and speculate and say that you put something abrasive underneath the box car with a little weight in it and let it rub the tracks as you pull it around but I’m curious of just enough to look.
Still no flying for months now. But....I have been studying ferociously to pass my ham license ticket upgrade.
That’s all I have, we are just trying to stay under the radar and cope with this Covid and things are really starting to open up here and I am not going to rush out and mix with people believe me I’m gonna wait and see if there’s a second wave. People here think if you got both shots you’re wearing a suit of armor they have no idea but generally speaking all that does is hopefully get you at a point where you get sick but don’t need to be hospitalized or be put on a ventilator it does not give you a total immunity. My friend here that works in a hospital I think I’ve mentioned him before he’s mentioned that the ones that are coming in are 20 to 30+ and they are the ones that think they’re totally protected...NOT!
Again so happy to hear your family is getting back to some normalcy!

JP
Old 04-29-2021, 07:22 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I will say it is nice to start to return to normal. Been an interesting 3 or so weeks. I am happy that I am able to get back to my running - at a much slower pace and shorter distance of course! But it helps my breathing and I am able to maintain some of my energy. I have taken this as a chance to change my lifestyle a bit in what I eat. I was getting sloppy so now have a chance to clean things up with my diet to help maintain my new weight. My biggest surprise was all my knee pain disappeared with the weight loss, guess I was in a little bit of denial there for a while.

For the track cleaning - they were dirty from dust, dirt, and crud built up over the months of non-use. I also think the metal polish was a short term fix but caused issues in the long run as it left a residue you could wipe with your fingers.

Here's a link for the DIY track cleaning car:

I just need to assemble all the parts and get my boxcar running. Will post a video when I get it going. They just use a simple piece of hardboard to run/float over the rails and that keeps them clean.

Good luck in your ham radio license ticket upgrade. I'm sure you'll pass the first time around, your not one to mess around!

Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.