Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

JPEE,

I can't get onto yours.

It is saying your session is all full.

Nick
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM
rotarydoc

NIck, I am at JPEE's too.

Glenn

Old 10-14-2008, 09:18 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

I know im late on this, but you guys looking into picking up a trex 250 when it comes out?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:18 PM
evdreamer

Do you guys want to increase the number of people that can fly because it won't let because it says the session is full.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:20 PM
evdreamer

Helistyle,

I probably won't get the T-Rex 250 because I like my Gaui 200 too much.

Nick
Old 10-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Evan T.

hey heli how have you been do you still fly the cx2, how do you like the new house
Old 10-14-2008, 10:39 PM
J-MICHAEL

Nick ~

Where on G4 did you put your name that says Nick / Evdreamer at...? And what does my name say for me when you see it ? I can't seem to find how G4 knows where my name is ? Or is it just picking up your name from your computer login name or something ?....Weird... Let me know, its driving me nuts and the on-line manual doesn't even say where you go to type your name for the on-line sessions... How does it know mine then ? When I signed up for G4 maybe ?

~ Jeff
Old 10-14-2008, 11:01 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I am flying with Glenn and JPEE. I think it popped up once when I wanted to host a session the first time. Then I just put it in there. I am still flying with Glenn, but I think it shows it around host or join section. I think yours says Jeff.

Nick
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
J-MICHAEL

ORIGINAL: evdreamer

Jeff,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I am flying with Glenn and JPEE. I think it popped up once when I wanted to host a session the first time. Then I just put it in there. I am still flying with Glenn, but I think it shows it around host or join section. I think yours says Jeff.

Nick
Nick ~

Thanks... I figured out where to put your name, or change it... Its under 'Settings'...LOL... Crap, I've been flying on-line for over an hour ! I didn't know you guys had a session open ! LOL... I didn't recognize any of your names... There has been only 3 open, and one was full, and the other didn't let me send the info packet thingy... So I had one open for the lake, and just been practicing... Its cool !

Talk with ya later !

~ Jeff
Old 10-14-2008, 11:37 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

That was a blast! Sorry you couldn't get on...we'll have to remember to increase the number of people...like to 6 or 7 or something.

That one guy was a pain...blasting smoke all over the runway with his plane.

When you are the host, you can punt people like that...

We'll get it all figured out in time...right now, I think we are all in the learning process!!

Gotta get some sleep!

Talk to you guys...

Glenn
Old 10-14-2008, 11:40 PM
rotarydoc

Evan,

What a tough choice....the B400 or the G4 first...

I don't know...it's a toss up as far as I'm concerned...they are both very cool in their own ways!

Good luck deciding!

Just remember that you can sim anytime...but you can't always fly due to weather, time of day, heli maintenance/repairs, etc....the sim is ALWAYS ready to fly!

Glenn
Old 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Sorry I got out of your session, but G4 froze up on me and by the time I was back on your session was full.

Glenn,

Yeah I didn't like all that red and black smoke either. Can we have like a password or something, so it is only RCU people on the session?

Nick
Old 10-14-2008, 11:57 PM
J-MICHAEL

Hey Glenn...! I didn't see you or JPEE's session earlier, or I would have joined on... It must have been listed under a name I didn't recognize or something... Next time though !

Nick ~

You don't have to apologize for leaving...LOL... When its time for me to leave, I just leave... Yeah, you can boot people off as long as your the host... Just go to 'boot' and click the user name.. Also you can have a private session also... Just read in the help menu on G4... Its like the big owners manual of how-to's... It tells ya...

Whew... My eyes are buggin' from flying so long... My heli is all over the place...LOL.. I need to backtrack, and just slow down like its the real thing now... I've never flown so much for so long since I've had G4... This is a real good thing for stick time for me..

See ya guys around... Here, or on G4 whenever....

~ Jeff
Old 10-15-2008, 12:14 AM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Yeah JPEE said Glenn's and my fingers would be sore from flying and mine are a little. I like flying with other people because it isn't boring like flying by myself. So I practice longer than I would normally. I think that will help out a lot. I could tell I was making a lot more progress. And the helicopters on G4 fly so good compared to FSOne. I found a couple that fly just like my helicopters. The T-Rex 450 is a little too quick on the cyclic compared to mine.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 12:46 AM
J-MICHAEL

You should experiment and try and boost your quality settings to medium... Or at least some... Do a few at a time, and note any diffs... If nothing, you can keep adding one or two more at a time... I like my water quality ones a little higher, as when your flying on the lake like earlier it will for instance make a better splash for instance... Stuff like that.. All my settings are at medium right now, and its doing fine... I had them set to low because I was using that recorder for recording.... So now I put them back tonight... When I first installed G4, the program had them set to low, as it sees what your system could handle, but since I don't fly the other 3-D sites, and only use the photofields, they work fine for medium, as it uses less for the photofields... Except of course Lake Douglas photofield, as the splashes in the water and such is adding a little 3-D... But it puts up with it... You can also try the 3-D fields... You can even hit the view option on your top settings, and make it so your flying for real, like a VERY long distance, and to different airports...instead of just standing in the same place.. I think it was the cockpit view... But if your settings are higher, the trees look very crisp and real, but your speed will be reduced... Put your settings to low, and the quality of the graphics are reduced a little, but then no glitching... You'll get the feel of the program after awhile, and have it all tuned in to what your system can handle... You can also open up your task manager, and while G4 is running, you can see how much CPU its sucking up on different sites or whatever...

You should be able to get away with having some of your settings boosted up to at least medium... I have even a couple set to high, for the lake douglas photofield, as I like the realism in the splashes and everything...

Cheers,

~ Jeff
Old 10-15-2008, 01:08 AM
J-MICHAEL

Nick ~

I'am flying a night-time session right now...LOL.. You should also try and open a session...Just go to host... Then type in a session name...Then do nothing else, as the IP address of yours should already be there... So the only thing you do next is hit the O.K. button...

Also... To add wind while your flying, just use your page up and page down keys on the keyboard to increase wind or decrease... If your the host you have the option of adding wind for the others to enjoy... Maybe some 30 mph's for a little surprise for the fliers there....?!...LMAO...

Cheers,

~ Jeff
Old 10-15-2008, 08:01 AM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

hey evan t I sold my cx2 about 2 months ago and bought a walkera 4#3b heli for indoors, and im still flying the cp pro, Love both helicoptes alot and the yard at the new house is perfect for flying. How is everything, haven't heard from you in awhile?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:39 AM
JPEE

Hello Guys,

Ok guys, I found out how to put the names on all fliers planes, and helis so that's a done deal. Glenn...... I also went in and read the book as you did and found how to boot others so that too has been addressed. I set up a HOST fly site called JPee, Glenn, Nick, Jeff to be recognized by all of our friends here tonight...........if you guys want it. Further I have extended the amount of fliers to that sites max.

Time out 9:38 am. PST Wednesday.

PS: Nick, if I read the post right Glenn was telling you how to HOST. I "think" he forgot to mention that after you set up your HOSTING session and your screen comes back to the scene and your heli then you must go back and click AGAIN on Multiplayer and click PUBLISH HOSTING INFORMATION then we can see the open session.

Smiles
JPee
Old 10-15-2008, 01:54 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

My settings are on high and it works fine. I like the photo fields better. I don't know if it is my computer on the 3D ones, but it makes me sick when I fly on those, but not the photo ones.

I would have been flying later last night, but I am trying to go to bed earlier for school. I will keep trying to host a session and hopefully one of these times I can do it.

JPEE,

Thanks for the info.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 03:13 PM
evdreamer

Guys it says it can't find a public IP address. I think it is because I am using a wireless connection. I tried looking through the Knife Edge forums, but I don't understand what they are talking about with the computers. So I will join any sessions that you open.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:40 PM
J-MICHAEL

Nick ~

I'am also on a wireless connection... In fact, I'am even about 400' from the main house where the router is at... (The guest house I'am staying in). I also only pick up 1 bar for signal strength as it shows for the wireless connection. It says 'Very Low'... But it still works for me... So at least you can eliminate that factor...LOL... Hmmmmm... That's weird... My weakness is understanding these computers, so I won't be of much help. JPEE, or Glenn seem like there more in the loop of things with these computers, so hopefully they may have some suggestions...

Because it would be cool if you can host a session, as then if I go to check on G4 whenever, I can see if your on-line like JPEE and Glenn and I do.... Dang it...! We need to figure it out for you though...

Just did a hover with the Trex... Not sure if I really like the Jazz or not... I have the CC 45 amp esc, but I see you are getting a 60 amp CC esc, so I'll be very interested on how you like it, and maybe a video of it... I may just get that one you got, if it works out O.K. For now though, in the next few days I'am going to order the Castle-Link as I'll need it for programming anyway.... I don't like the governor taking control or over-riding my settings... It sets what it sees, and goes from there... Its more of a black art they say with these Jazz esc's, and I personally wouldn't spend $180.00 for one... I only got it for $100.00 new in the box from Gary (Goldslinger)... Its a good esc, but maybe for my planes or something... I feel like they haven't really figured it out for the heli-mode after massive reading's on Heli-Freak about it... To much mis-understanding on how you are suppose to have everything set-up, and a pure headache... Kontronik's forum reps, you can tell don't really say much for helping, as I think there confused and probally think they need to improve on the heli-mode also ! Castle-Creations or maybe Scorpion from now on... Its crazy....LOL...

Cheers,

~ Jeff
Old 10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

Yeah I am not computer savy either. I just know enough to get me by. I emailed someone at real flight support, so hopefully they know something. If I knew how to host I would be on pretty much all day.

I would have liked to use the 45A ESC, but the motor is rated at 52A. So I wanted the next size up for the motor. There are some other Scorpion motors Rated in the 35-45A range, but I wanted the most powerfull motor. With the CC governor you can set the headspeed for three different throttle settings. Then there are more things to fine tune the governor. I have heard it is a hit and miss thing with the CC governor. It works good for some people and not so good for others.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
J-MICHAEL

Nick ~

I downloaded a new flying site for on-line flying... But since you guys don't have it, I'am wondering if it won't show-up for ya or not... I have pics of it below (A couple) Right next to the runway, there's a house with a chain-link fence that you would see if it did work... Next time I have a session open, see if you see that house with the chain-link... I'am curious if it will work for you to see... Because yesterday, I joined a flying session on-line, and the guys photofield was one I never seen before, and I didn't have...

I'am actually on-line right now with G4 for a bit, so if ya happen to be in the neighborhood, stop by and see if its the same one as the picture below...

Thanks,

~ Jeff
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt59296.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1052554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw70839.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1052555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34133.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1052556  
Old 10-15-2008, 04:09 PM
evdreamer

Jeff,

It dropped me from getting on since I don't have the field. What is it called and I can go download it quickly.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 04:16 PM
J-MICHAEL

I'am not sure what its called But I can check later... I saw you were on-line, and then it said you were off... Afterwards, about 6 different people in a matter of about 3 minutes tried, and also left... Hey... That might be our ticket also on just having us fly ! Nobody would most likely have the flying site !...LOL... I like flying with different other people, but sometimes it can be to much when I really just want to take it slow, and study hard on things I need to work on, like just forward flight and such...

Cheers,

~ Jeff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.