Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Should RCU open up a dedicated subforum here under Flight Simulators for Real Flight G3?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.
View Poll Results: A poll
yes
42.86%
no
33.33%
yes and have one for Reflex and another for AFPD also.
23.81%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Should RCU open up a dedicated subforum here under Flight Simulators for Real Flight G3?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Rick Delten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should RCU open up a dedicated subforum here under Flight Simulators for Real Flight G3?

ORIGINAL: Mudsurfer1234

Rick, that page was not a virus. we had it at school, pranked each other with it, but, when you click the X in the corner, another would open up. In order for that to happen, it must go in your computer (i dont know the fancy words) and make it reopen.

Dion did not send a virus, go to google and type in "you are an idiot", it runs a script that APPEARS as a virus, yet is totally harmful, except it makes you click the X alot.
Ok I will do anything you ask to help prove this matter, here is the log.txt file and a screen of Nortons "log viewer"

an please explain why STL immedialtly edited the link after I warned everyone about it?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge96341.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	408194  
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Yt60492.txt (2.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-14-2006, 04:36 PM
ALMA

Default RE: Should RCU open up a dedicated subforum here under Flight Simulators for Real Flight G3?

Rick, did you also you shameless copyering reportet by the mod's ??[>:]
Old 02-14-2006, 04:39 PM
ALMA

He somehow knows that I reported some of Almas post to the mods,
[/quote] by Rick
Old 02-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Mudsurfer1234

hmmm not sure, there are a few, some that open only once, some that repeatedly open when you close, some play music and get big enough that you cant click the X in the corner.

it could be a different one, sorry, just tryin to help.

You got that 3ds max plugin for AFPD stuff?
Old 02-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Rick Delten

Yeah they sent me one a few days ago for AFPD not going to use it however.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Mudsurfer1234

Check your email Rick
Old 02-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Rick Delten

ORIGINAL: ALMA

He somehow knows that I reported some of Almas post to the mods,
by Rick

[/quote]

Maybe this will help explain my remark Alma -let me know if this helps Ok?

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=3903104]LINK[/link]
Old 02-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Mudsurfer1234

Could you email me the plugin?

[email protected]

Your PM's dont work lol
Old 02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
ALMA

i has sowiso no fear for the mods , i did nothing wrong , i think that you can better have fear, you are wrong busy, I think , you have a big board for you head, do you know what that means ???[>:]
Old 02-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Rick Delten

ORIGINAL: Mudsurfer1234

Could you email me the plugin?

[email protected]

Your PM's dont work lol
They do for STLPilot.

Sorry buts a "personalized plugin" and registered in my name.

Name:	Ec87106.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	408216  
Old 02-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Rick Delten

ORIGINAL: Matt Merciez

Dion,

One thing I am not sure of is the following rules for RCUniverse forums:

To balance this need for information and the need to prevent spamming of ads in our forums, we will allow the following to be posted:

Any current advertiser on RC Universe may post one announcement with product information or news no more than once every week (7 day minimum between announcements)
Based on the recent threads you have started for AFPD, it would appear you have exceeded the once every week criteria?? Am I misreading the above rule?

THanks,

Cat got your tongue STL?
Old 02-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Mudsurfer1234

Rick, did that cost anything? maybe i could email ipacs and ask for it?
Old 02-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Rick Delten

No they kinda invited me to make models so I said sure. You could email them and ask for one I guess?
Old 02-14-2006, 05:21 PM
ALMA

Old 02-14-2006, 05:23 PM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: 50%plane

Seems that me, 50% (maybe...dont want to put words in his mouth) and rick are never going to agree with you STL, so please, stay out of our posts, and we'll stay out of yours.
Rjm, I hope that isn't so. I'm sick of this constant bickering, and that's a reason this poll is up. How Rick made this Skycutter would from my limited understanding of creating models, looks like he went a little too far(I'm not exactly sure about how Rick made it and can't pass any judgment on him). However, If he were to have made it from dimentions easily gotten from somewhere(I don't know if you can see the specs in AFPD the way you can in G3) I would have no problem with it. However, STL's handeling of the issue and his constant trolling in G3 threads(not to mention the trojan) has caused me to not sympathize with him at all. With all this being said, some of ya'll may have seen the Chip vs. QQ threads in the AMA forum. In those threads, STL and I were completely against each other as far as thought goes, but we kept an open dialogue most of the time. To give an example of this, I had sent him a PM when it first started pretty much saying that I don't hold anything aginst him and am just debating the issue which I feel passionately about. To which he replied:
I totally agree! It's refreshing to be able to debate and not have them close the threads.

I admire your points of view and I think about them very hard, thus the editing.

America is also built on a right to agree to disagree.

BTW - You really did stump me on your last post. I've actaully had to turn to my lawyer for some advice on this one as you brought up a very good point. I have some things that I could say now about it, but I'm going to be doing some more thinking.

Thanks Chris! Fly hard!
You see, even though we all disagree about something, we can have an open dialogue. STL, what happened to that Dion Cini?

Now let's all get back to discussing why we should or shouldn't have a seperate G3 forum in a civil manner without talking about the FlyingthingZ Sky Cutter or the AFPD version Or Ricks fantastic rendition of it.

Thank-you,
50%
Just in case some of ya'll missed this, I'll repost it for you.

50%
Old 02-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Mudsurfer1234

Old 02-14-2006, 06:24 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

This Giles trim IS A COPY of the Giles from AFPD. Pixel by pixel.

That copyright is owned by IPACS.

Another breech and misuse of software license.

Name:	Ca80584.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	408241  
Old 02-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Raylon

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

Look at the tails. Also look at the very front, in front of the propeller. Oh yes, and the back left fusolage is a little different.

AFPD version....[link=http://afpro.chez-alice.fr/images/images1/giles202b04sm.jpg]Here[/link]

G3 by Rick....[link=http://image.rcuniverse.com/forum/upfiles/49761/Ca80584.jpg]here[/link]
Old 02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

STL, please take your beef with Rick away from this poll.

50%
Old 02-14-2006, 06:56 PM
STLPilot

STL, please take your beef with Rick away from this poll.
Ummmmm .... no.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Raylon

STL, are my pictures fakes? Or are you wrong?
Old 02-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Matt Merciez
My Feedback: (34)

Dion,

One thing I am not sure of is the following rules for RCUniverse forums:

To balance this need for information and the need to prevent spamming of ads in our forums, we will allow the following to be posted:

Any current advertiser on RC Universe may post one announcement with product information or news no more than once every week (7 day minimum between announcements)
Based on the recent threads you have started for AFPD, it would appear you have exceeded the once every week criteria?? Am I misreading the above rule?

THanks,

Old 02-14-2006, 07:00 PM
STLPilot

ORIGINAL: Zelatio

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

Look at the tails. Also look at the very front, in front of the propeller. Oh yes, and the back left fusolage is a little different.

AFPD version....[link=http://afpro.chez-alice.fr/images/images1/giles202b04sm.jpg]Here[/link]

G3 by Rick....[link=http://image.rcuniverse.com/forum/upfiles/49761/Ca80584.jpg]here[/link]
Try again. He reversed the mapping on the trim it's the SAME TRIM. Pixel for pixel. He knows it. Below is comparison.

He could have at least given credit to IPACS.

Name:	Ig12922.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	408254   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb89509.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	408255  
Old 02-14-2006, 07:02 PM
STLPilot

Yes, you misread it. That is for advertisements only. This is discussion.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:03 PM
rjm1982

STL, pixel for pixel? Really...thats really interesting, given i can spot 3 major differences in those 2 pics just posted...

That does prove though, that all of this is really nothing more than a smear campaign against rick...you just broadcasted that loud and clear...

In both the model and the texture there are differences...

You sir, truely have issues.

At least now i dont feel so bad, i never had a pic of the mowers to compare the two, now i dont need it to know that you are full of it. With 2 pics of what you claim to be "pixel for pixel" copies of one another, if i can spot 3 differences in about 10 seconds without so much as zomming in to look for the, they are obviously different. But thats for posting that...you just did a great job of showing either your character (or lack therof) or your insane predjudice against rick, both of which make your arguments and opinions worthless.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.