Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 04:20 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Jeff,

I can't join any sessions now.[&o] I sure hope I didn't mess anything up trying to be able to host. I found the place online and downloaded it, but I have been trying to join others and it says failed to send information packet.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 04:20 PM
J-MICHAEL

That site above in the pics is called in my download section this: home._PI

That's all it says... I downloaded it awhile ago... I think I searched under the terms 'photofields' or something... Can't remember...

I might fly on-line for a bit, but I'll use a different flying site in case you are browsing on G4...

~ Jeff
Old 10-15-2008, 05:08 PM
evdreamer

Anyone one see rotormonkey fly online with G4? He is a really good pilot. And he was on yesterday too.

I am just sitting back and watching him with the transmitter showing his stick movements. I think it is interesting.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:34 PM
evdreamer

Guys can you check I think I am hosting now.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:58 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

I can see your session, but can't log on...."Failed to send information packet" keeps coming up...tried like 5 times...

Maybe we can post a question on the sim forum on HF and see if anyone has any ideas?

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 06:03 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

That is good news that at least I can host something now. I had that problem earlier trying to log onto Jeff's fun fly, but some how I was able to get on. I will try a new place and see how that goes. Right now I am at the same place we flew on JPEE's fun fly.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 06:06 PM
evdreamer

I got an email from a RF person and they sad we might also need to have the same version of G4. When you first start it on the top right corner it says 4.00.XXX and mine says 4.00.049 is that the same as yours?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:07 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

That sounds cool...I have a few things to do tonight, but I'll be on a little later and can join some sessions then...hope to see you there, last night was very fun!

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 06:10 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Mine is a newer version, I'm at 4.00.054

You can update at the Real Flight site, I am pretty sure.

Let's see what version you end up with, I updated a couple of months ago...

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 06:29 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I now have the same version. I will stay on all day, so when you are done with what you need to do you can try and see if it works.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 06:34 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

I'll try now, and see how it goes...BRB

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM
evdreamer

Jeff or JPEE,

Do you guys know why I keep getting kicked off your fun flys? It keeps saying the players have left the flying area, but I still see that the fun flys are still going. That confuses me.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Still no luck logging on to your session.

I will try again later.

But, I was able to join JPEE's session.

We'll have to get to the bottom if it...maybe get RF involved.

I'll be back soon...see ya then...

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 06:52 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I am thinking maybe it is my firewall. Later tonight when you have more time I could try shutting part of it off or all of it and see how that goes. Right now I am on JPEE's fun fly and RF isn't kicking me off, so that is good.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Evan T.

Heli,
im doing fine i was back into cars for a while but im back i sold the cp and got a cx2 ive had it for about a month but i cant fly everyday so im still not the best but im working on nose in hovering and circles i just cant seem to be able to do them like i dont know how i need to move the sticks if any one can tell me how to move the sticks for forward circles i would appreciate it. and heli do you like the walkera more than the cx2
Old 10-15-2008, 08:03 PM
evdreamer

Evan,

To do a foward clockwise circle add throttle and a little right ruder. Then at the same time add right aileron and down elevator. You probably won't need much of either of those, just enough to do the circle.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 08:16 PM
J-MICHAEL

Nick ~

When I had to reboot my computer system a month or so ago, I did a master restore, and had to download all my G4 cd's again... After that, and to this day I haven't upgraded to any upgraded versions (But I need to) and was still able to log onto JPEE's and Glenn's flying sessions... And I bought mine about 8 months ago... But I also don't have any anti-virus program right now either (expired... Need to get that to...LOL..) So this info may help you also in figuring your prob out....

RCU has been so ridicoulously slow ! Others on the forum here have been saying the same thing ! It takes me minutes just to get to a thread or post... I'am not going to post as much, until they figure it out... Unless I need to communicate with you guys here for something important or something... I can't sit still enough to sit there and watch it 'search' for 5 minutes and such !...LMAO.. But at least I can find ya guys on the G4 ! That's cool... If enough people report to RCU about there slow activity, maybe they'll figure something out... There servers just can't take the load of all the RCU members that they have to date like they used to, and they need to update there system or others will just leave to find a forum that is current with the times like Heli-Freak... I've been over there, as its quick right now unlike RCU... Crazy....

Take care guys !

~ Jeff
Old 10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Evan T.

okay thanks ill try it later maybe i have alot of home work to because i had a sub in chemistry and my class was bad so we got a lot lol and i have it in all my other classes so yeah oh and i had a football game and it was pooring rain so i have to do laundry but ill get around to it. so did you fly today nick?
Old 10-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Evan T.

i dont want leave this forum unless we all do it together because i have rcu all figured out so tell me if yall decide to leave
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 PM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

evan I love the walkera 4#3b, it is a fixed pitch heli, big difference then a coaxial like the cx2, deff hard to fly since its about half the size of a cx2, but it has helped me out soo much, I took out the cp pro again today and was doing very well, flying about 20 feet in the air doing left and right hand turns, hovering, fast forward flight, im still having a hard time with fast left hand turns but its all coming to together nicely and im having a blast
Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Evan T.

well thats good i wish i still had my cp but then i wouldnt have my cx2 and stuff but im going to get a b400 in november for my b-day so im excited about that
Old 10-15-2008, 09:24 PM
JPEE

Heli Style,

JPee here. I saw your post about you new 4 3b congrates. I looked it up today to see exactly what it was and it appears to be great Heli. I too have CX2 and Quark which is a fixed pitch and it too is great to fly. I call it my "easy flier" when I am letting my Blade 400's cool off when out flying the whole shabang. Sometimes it is just nice to fly slow and easy. It diffenitly will help you with the Pro.

JPee

Old 10-15-2008, 09:53 PM
evdreamer

Evan,

I haven't flown in real life today, since all my helicopters are broken. But I should get parts tomorrow. For Christmas you should ask for G4, because it is so much fun to fly online with people in this forum. I have been on G4 since I got home from school.

It would be cool to see Helistyle on G4 sometime too.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 09:58 PM
rotarydoc

Hey Heli, Evan,

Heli, good to hear you are out and flying in the back yard, and it sounds like you are doing really well...keep on practicing, and it'll get easier all the time!

Evan, cool to hear that you are getting a B400...and November isn't too far away!

Hope you guys have fun flying!

I am hoping to get some decent amount of flying in this weekend, it's getting hard to fly after work lately...gets dark so early now...

See ya guys around...

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Evan T.

Nick,
I would get g4 for christmas but i dont think the computer at my dads house can handle it even though the internet is fast and my moms laptop is from work so i cant download anything on it or she will get in trouble so i need a computer before i can get a sim lol but im realy looking forward to the blade 400 and i should have the cx2 pretty much mastered by then and will be off to a pretty good start and i also have so experience from the cpp even though i could only do little forward flight and hover for a whole battery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.