Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Evan T.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

by the way i make huge run on sentences lol so try not to get confused if i forget a period or comma and change subjects mmmmkayy (Mr. Mackee) from south park lol
Old 10-15-2008, 10:42 PM
rotarydoc

Evan...

It's all good...

Glenn
Old 10-15-2008, 10:42 PM
evdreamer

Evan,

You are going to like the B400 and learn how a true helicopter should fly like. Just take it slow at first.

Nick
Old 10-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Evan T.

man i hate my science teacher ive been doing her homework for three ours and still have math and history left ugh
Old 10-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Evan T.

thanks for the tip nick is there any kind of training gear for the b400 because i dont want to have to buy new blades every flight while learning to hover
Old 10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
evdreamer

Evan,

It sounds like college is easier than your school. I hardly have any homework, just a lot of reading. I think they do make some training gear for the B400. Or you can get some dowel rods and ping pong balls and make your own.

Guys,

Glenn was doing some really good funnels on G4 tonight.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Evan T.

thats not fair lol im still doing math nice job glenn
Old 10-16-2008, 05:44 AM
RichD1965

hi guys i hope you don't mind if i join in this thread, You all sound like a fun bunch of good guys... i usually just lurk around reading and trying to learn as much as i can and try to point people in the right direction if they need help seeing i'm still learning too.

Jeff...

I was reading that your Anti-Virus has expired ... not good. I have a friend who's a computer tech and when he works on my computer ( hopefully not for a long time now! LOL ) he always adds this FREE anti virus program called AVG . It's a really good program and the reason they give it away free to home users from what he says is that they cater mainly to larger businesses so they can do this . Also C-NET gives it a good rating.. that's where i go alot for program downloads.

Here is the link if your interested http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Vir...-10320142.html

Rich
Old 10-16-2008, 06:32 AM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

I'm actually in the process of trying to sell some more of my stuff on ebay to maybe pick up the g4 so I can fly with you guys, and im also saving up to get a blade 400, I would really like to get the trex 250 when it comes out, but then I would need a radio and such
Old 10-16-2008, 09:22 AM
evdreamer

Rich,

That is great you want to join our little group. It will make things more interesting and I am sure we can learn plenty from you.

Helistyle,

Once I started flying with JPEE, Jeff, and Glenn my skills started improving dramatically. I think it will help you out a lot more than learning by yourself. Then you won't have the problem of always needing to charge the batteries, so you can fly as long as you want. Which I also think helps out a lot.

Oh the T-Rex 250 came out yesterday in Taiwan, so it shouldn't be too much longer for it to come out in the States.

Have a good day guys.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 09:41 AM
HeliStyle

yeah im thinking about getting g4, I just posted a bunch of stuff on ebay, so If I get a decent amount of money I might invest in it, so I can fly with you guys, and thinking about installing a dx6i in the cp pro
Old 10-16-2008, 09:57 AM
evdreamer

Are you going to use the DX6i from a B400 or get it seperately? If seperately are you planning on the PNP version of the B400?

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 AM
HeliStyle

im not really sure yet, Im actually thinking about just picking up a dx6i seperately for the cp pro, I just can't take the fm radio anymore its almost to the point where I can't fly the cp pro thats ho wmuch glitching im getting. I think I might eventually pick up a blade 400 on ebay eventually I'm not sure I can swing a rtr blade 400 right now
Old 10-16-2008, 12:57 PM
rotarydoc

Hey guys,

Evan - Thanks for the compliments, but without my new trainer, Nick, I wouldn't have been doing as well! He gave me some great tips to get me going in the right direction...I just applied what he taught me. If you get G4, we can help you out with improving your skills.

Rich - We'd be glad to have you aboard! As Nick pointed out, I am sure you can contribute to our little group as well. Well taken point on the AVG..I have used it and it seems to work well, and is free. I just update my Norton Internet Security, and it cost about $120 (5 PC's total)....but I think it's worth it, it offers alot of protection, and does it in a way that you hardly know it's there.

Heli - Cool that you are going to try to get G4...you won't regret it. You can learn 10x as much in a short period of time with the sim than you can in real life...and crashes are FREE ! LOL Plus, you can get free training sessions from us anytime!

Nick - I guess your parts are in now or soon..keep us updated on the rebuilds...and hope you are on G4 tonight.

Jeff - Where ya been??? We need ya out on the G4 fields !!! I know you're busy...but you're missed !!

JPEE - Thanks for hosting, it seems as though you have the knack for getting a reliable, easy to connect to session, hope you are on again tonight.

WHEW, I think I got everyone!

Lunchtime is over...catch you guys later on !!

Glenn
Old 10-16-2008, 02:40 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

My parts didn't come today. I think the holiday on Monday slowed things down. It is a perfect day for flying, but I almost want to fly on G4 more. It is just too addicting. It is going to be hard to choose wether to be on G4 or fly the real thing once my parts come in.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Yeah, you are probably right on the parts...no mail on the Columbus day holiday...put it back by a day.

G4 is very addicting, since you can have fun, at no risk of breaking any helicopters.

I have seen threads/comments on whether flying around like crazy on G4 and crashing left and right is a good thing or a bad thing...I can't decide.

Some people say you should treat it just like flying for real, and actually make a piggy bank, and put funds into the piggy bank when you crash on G4 for a repair fund for the real helis.

Myself, I think it is good sometimes to just go crazy and learn things that way...I think it has helped me recover from bad things in real flying more than a couple of times, because I've probably been in that situation on the sim before.

Just thought I'd throw that in for thought...

I'll be on G4 later...hope I see ya there.

Glenn
Old 10-16-2008, 05:57 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I will probably be on one of the other sessions until one of you guys start one because no one can get on mine.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 06:01 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

You still havn't figured out why you can't host a session?

Have you experimented any more with your firewall...cause I can see that doing it?

Hopefully, we can figure it out, so you can host sessions, for when you want to have more control over the session.

I'll catch ya in a little while.

Glenn
Old 10-16-2008, 06:17 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I will mess with the firewall and see if anyone joins/or can join.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 PM
evdreamer

Guys,

I have a session going right now if anyone wanted to see if they can get on.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 06:27 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

I just tried, and I can't get on...

Do you want me to open a session, or do you want to try some of your firewall settings to try to fix yours?

Glenn
Old 10-16-2008, 06:33 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

I can shut it off for a few minutes and confirm wether it is the firewall or not.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 06:37 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

OK, I will try now.

Glenn
Old 10-16-2008, 06:45 PM
evdreamer

Glenn,

My computer restarted itself, so let me try this again. It is funny that my old fun fly is still up. I will name it something else.

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 06:45 PM
rotarydoc

Nick,

Still no-go.

We can get support from either Knife Edge or Great Planes...just looked at the sites, but didn't see any quick fixes...might have to contact them.

Glenn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.