Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Attention: RC Rock Crawling Clubs

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Attention: RC Rock Crawling Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 PM
RCPR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention: RC Rock Crawling Clubs

Hello, I want to introduce a new RC Rock Crawling Sancation body call RC Pro Rock. We have three levels of competition, local level, regional and our pro series. Please take a few minutes and check us out at www.rcprorock.com. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you for your time.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Attention: RC Rock Crawling Clubs

Hmm very interesting.. just checked out the site, Just curious, who are the board of directors?? anyone I know??
Old 01-07-2009, 04:06 PM
dezfan

Seems like weak sauce to me.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:02 PM
RCPR

ORIGINAL: The Real Dogman

Hmm very interesting.. just checked out the site, Just curious, who are the board of directors?? anyone I know??
There are a few us on the board. From all over the nation. So may know some of them or even compete with them. Thanks
Old 01-07-2009, 06:03 PM
RCPR

ORIGINAL: dezfan

Seems like weak sauce to me.
How would you know. If funny you are bad mouthing us and you dont know what we have to offer. We been in the planning stages for months now. Thanks
Old 01-07-2009, 06:43 PM
dezfan

I read your site, I saw were you copied the USRCCA rules, I saw were you SPAMMED your second rate org. on RCC.

What else do I need to know?

And why ban people from your site who are asking questions?

What are you afraid of?
Old 01-07-2009, 06:45 PM
K_B

LOL... Dez got banned... what a nub!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:47 PM
dezfan

Yeah, they banned me PDQ.

I can't imagine why? It's all pretty Sinister IMO.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:52 PM
RCPR

We did not spam anything on RCC if you look we did not bring anything up, just answered some questions.

As far as banning you we are not going allow the use of foul language. Now you want to keep going on about our series. You dont have a clue as to what we are about. So how can you post your comments will any truth?
Old 01-07-2009, 08:05 PM
dezfan

ORIGINAL: RCPR

We did not spam anything on RCC if you look we did not bring anything up, just answered some questions.

As far as banning you we are not going allow the use of foul language. Now you want to keep going on about our series. You dont have a clue as to what we are about. So how can you post your comments will any truth?
What "foul' language did I use ?

Were did you get your contact info to send to the other clubs? Were did your rules come from?

One of your supporters had a lot to do with this, and was on the USRCCA rules committee. He pulled the information from the USRCCA Rules Committee forum and spammed most of the clubs and big event organizers while he was there. He left the club he was representing to be in the rules committee but did not do the honest thing and let the committee know so he could be removed, he stayed in until someone else called him out.

So let's talk about my comments and the "truth".

Sinister?

Old 01-07-2009, 08:18 PM
RCPR

So do you think that gives you the right to flame our series? You have no idea. So that is all I have to say about this subject. Thanks
Old 01-07-2009, 08:41 PM
dezfan

So your answer is to avoid the qustions?

Yup, nothing to hide.

Like I said, WEAK!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:00 PM
RCPR

As far as banning you I personnal did not do it. One of the other mods did. So I was just told that he did not like the way you addressed our series and the language in which you did it. Like I stated your trying to put us down, calling us weak etc. Again you have NO CLUE on what you are talking about...
Yes one of our directors were on the rules board for USRCCA, but that has nothing to do with our rules or orgazination. So did that answer your questions?
Old 01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
dezfan

As far as banning you I personnal did not do it. One of the other mods did. So I was just told that he did not like the way you addressed our series and the language in which you did it. Like I stated your trying to put us down, calling us weak etc. Again you have NO CLUE on what you are talking about...
Yes one of our directors were on the rules board for USRCCA, but that has nothing to do with our rules or orgazination. So did that answer your questions?
I was polite and professional on your site. Your "mod" banned me because I was asking questions. I did not use foul language unless "ahole" is considered foul language.

I am calling it as I see it. You are basically stealing the hard work that those of us who have been involved in the sport since it's inception and using it for your own advancement. Your board member used that information in an inappropriate manner, so explain to me what it is I don't know? So far I have been on point and your organization looks like the weak imitation I am showing it to be.

The USRCCA, the members of the Rules Committee, the member clubs, and the individual participants have built this sport from the ground up and doing so have brought the manufactures and aftermarket to our door! Explain what it is you have to offer the crawling community? Last time I checked, San Francisco wasn't the Mecca of Rock Crawling.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:33 PM
RCPR

We are going to offer the following:

Insurance to all clubs. If someone falls they could sue that club. (This is in the works)
Mutliple events though the US for local events, regional and pro series
A touring series for all the "pro crawler guys" with 25% of all money rasied going into the end of year prize fund. So that national champion could walk away with 1000's of dollars after 3 events. Money rasied is not only tickets sales, but sponsorship deal as well.
Offer more local clubs a national spot. That is what over 100 clubs want right now and they arent able.

So yes we have alot to offer clubs and the crawler in general

As far as using people hard work, there is only one way to do this. We released our series about 12 hours ago and drawing more attention and it is all due to people like you. Thank you.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:42 PM
dezfan

We are going to offer the following:

Insurance to all clubs. If someone falls they could sue that club. (This is in the works)
Mutliple events though the US for local events, regional and pro series
A touring series for all the "pro crawler guys" with 25% of all money rasied going into the end of year prize fund. So that national champion could walk away with 1000's of dollars after 3 events. Money rasied is not only tickets sales, but sponsorship deal as well.
Offer more local clubs a national spot. That is what over 100 clubs want right now and they arent able.

So yes we have alot to offer clubs and the crawler in general

As far as using people hard work, there is only one way to do this. We released our series about 12 hours ago and drawing more attention and it is all due to people like you. Thank you.

BTW, nit that it is all that important, but as the representative for RCPR, spellcheck might be in order.

Ahhhh, so send you the money and then your "going" to offer these benefits.

Are you going to so w/ the same integrity you used to establish your rules or contact existing crawling clubs and event organizers?

Old 01-07-2009, 09:49 PM
RCPR

actually the fee are not going to start until we have the insurance coverage in place. We just list that a head of time to make the clubs aware that the fee will be imposed.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 PM
dezfan

I guess I just don't understand the "need" for another National Organization.

I know from first hand experience of new clubs (KCRC and OKRCRC) holding large events (The Mid West 2.2 Challenge and Crawlapalooza), why do these clubs you refer to need another organization to hold large events?
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 PM
dezfan

So John, did you ever get that little issue cleared up from you time running J's Custom Crawlers?

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22409

Interesting reading. And now wanting to run a National Organization based on Crawling?
Old 01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
dezfan

The lack of a response speaks volumes.

Please do some research before you send any money to the RC Pro Rock organization.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:22 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow thats the same guy?.......I kinda like how on that forum you can say stuff and not have your post deleted....You cant even say pecker on this one and you get a email form the mods...
Old 01-08-2009, 12:44 AM
The Real Dogman

You know I did notice that once the whole "J's Custom Crawlers" thing and his other ventures was posted he got real quiet! HHMMM very interesting.. I also found it interesting when I asked who was on his board he was very evasive in his answer..
Old 01-08-2009, 12:49 AM
dezfan

I'd love to see what is being said on their site. Unfortunately to protect the virtue of their members from my foul mouth (my screen name is rccahole), I was banned.

Had nothing to do w/ my questioning their operation.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 AM
The Real Dogman

Well let me see what I can see
Old 01-08-2009, 10:43 AM
RCPR

ORIGINAL: dezfan
I guess I just don't understand the "need" for another National Organization.
I know from first hand experience of new clubs (KCRC and OKRCRC) holding large events (The Mid West 2.2 Challenge and Crawlapalooza), why do these clubs you refer to need another organization to hold large events?
Is it that you feel you guys are the only rights to hosting national events. Is this what is all about?? You feel we could take some thunder out of your comps. I just dont understand it at all... You keep going and going...

As far as J customs crawlers. That was me making the chassis. I am I have done a full post of replies http://rcprorock.proboards.com/index...play&thread=27

Basically I have proof of all refunds and if someone was never refunded I just ask them to prove the order and they will get a refund, funny after 4 years and someone (and it the same one that bad mouth us and me saying he did not get a refund trying to add more fuel to the fire I an guessing and if he is due a refund i will get it to him)

Again as far as your ban on RCPR... It was they language and the way you trying to put our series down and you have NO CLUE on what your talking about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.