Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Mamba Monster 2 and Sidewinder 3 are coming... and they're going to be waterproof.

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Mamba Monster 2 and Sidewinder 3 are coming... and they're going to be waterproof.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:30 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mamba Monster 2 and Sidewinder 3 are coming... and they're going to be waterproof.

Check it out.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:24 AM
turok007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mamba Monster 2 and Sidewinder 3 are coming... and they're going to be waterproof.

i wonder if they will be 100% water proof. also will the casing be that much bigger or are they going to redesign the whole ESC
Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: Mamba Monster 2 and Sidewinder 3 are coming... and they're going to be waterproof.

wonder if it will have the proper sized filter caps built in so the ESC's don't go POOF or will it still be a $20 option part...
Old 11-08-2012, 09:42 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The current one definetly need some improvement. I think the next generation has been long overdue. The current V3 tends to catch fire too easily. I currently working towards switching to Tekin right now because I have been less than impressed with the current Monster ESCs. I will be sure to give these new one a chance.