Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Small things happening here!

Old 03-06-2014, 06:15 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post Small things happening here!

Hello Folks:

As you are probably aware Wild Hare withdrew from the R/C airplane business in 2012. Since then we have been selling accessories and parts for our older planes. I always thought it was best to try to support the products we sold.

We still have some parts. Cowls, canopies, landing gears, etc. We also still have hardware kits, the TOC-53 hop up kits, and a lot of miscellaneous stuff. If you need something for a wild hare or any giant scale plane the best way to contact me is by email at [email protected].

I have ordered a new batch of A123 and LIFE receiver batteries.

We have sold A123 battery packs for many years. They are the best solution for any large plane. Now we also have LIFE, which is a similar chemistry but with higher capacity in the same size package. The price will be $35 per pack (either type) or $65 for 2 packs. These are fresh new battery packs, not leftover inventory.

I will update things in this thread as status changes.

Tom Fawcett
Old 09-17-2014, 06:17 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom.i want to purchase a carbon fiber landing gear for my wildhare VA edge .do you any in stock?
Old 09-19-2014, 11:08 PM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No I don't, sorry.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:41 PM
lilpropslinger

Originally Posted by cloudancer03
Tom.i want to purchase a carbon fiber landing gear for my wildhare VA edge .do you any in stock?
Clouddancer03, i own Xtreme Power R/Cs out of Jewett TX. check me out on facebook www.facebook.com/Xtremepowerrcs
i can help you with the carbon gear. i sell gear for many of the top brands such as, wild hair, 3dhs, redwing, goldwing, aerobeez, greatplanes, hangar 9, carden and many more! check me out on fb and if you are interested i can set you up. this is a old account, havnt made one for the shop, was on the wild hair site and clicked there fourms and happen to see you were looking for gear. my name is Daniel Lomax, feel free to message me anytime!
Old 09-01-2016, 12:10 PM
shawno

Tom
I purchased a used 41% extra 300 it is the first of this scale I have owned as all others have been 30 + 33%,
I was wondering if you still had available the manual for this 41% extra 300 thank you