Hangar 9 Spitfire MkIXc 30cc

Notices

Hangar 9 Spitfire MkIXc 30cc

Old 05-04-2018, 11:28 AM
mike-rc
My Feedback: (142)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hangar 9 Spitfire MkIXc 30cc

I originally built this plane with the recommend 1.60 motor. When I balanced it I realized it would need a lot of lead in the nose so I put a Rimfire 50cc motor in. The plane balances perfectly now with no extra weight and the power is awesome! The prop tips go supersonic at full throttle and give a very realistic sound that makes everyone stop what they are doing to look up at it.
The plane flies great. It is easy to take off and land. It is also easy to transport as the outer wing panels come off, but the gear is in the center section so it stands on its wheels with the wings off.
i am selling this ready to fly less receiver. It has 7 Hitec HS6965 servos, Castle HV 160 esc and Castle pro bec. All you need is a receiver and 2 6S 5000mah batteries.
The electric retracts are the best I have seen. They have not failed once and are very strong. The CNC machined struts are a work of art and the oleos soak up the bumps.
I have been flying this plane for the last 4 seasons and it is in excellent condition. It was never crashed. The cowl has a couple of imperfections but I am including a new cowl and a spare hatch.
The wingspan is 81" and it weighs 19lbs less batteries.
Local pickup is preferred, but I will ship it for $100. It will cost me more than that to ship this.

Last edited by mike-rc; 05-09-2018 at 07:18 AM.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:09 PM
mike-rc
My Feedback: (142)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check

check