Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Needed BVM Original Viper Plans and Instructions

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Needed BVM Original Viper Plans and Instructions

Old 03-02-2019, 10:44 AM
turnnburn
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needed BVM Original Viper Plans and Instructions

I responded to a fellow on here that has an original never been started BVM Viper kit from probably 25 to 30 years ago. He does not have any assembly instructions or plans. I told him I could help him but I cant find my old plans and assembly manuals for that plane. I have manuals for Ultra Viper and Aggressor 3, Balsa Bandit, Maverick and Maverick Pro but not the original Viper. These other manuals would possibly be of some help for him but the proper manual and plans would be so much better. I know there must be many many guys out there that still have them. We would sure appreciate a copy or send originals and he can make copies. I have not seen his kit but I have to assume that he knows what he has and that its not an Ultra Viper for instance.

Thanks
Old 03-03-2019, 06:07 AM
turnnburn

Quick update. I just found out he did manage to get an instruction manual. All he needs are the Plans.
Old 04-22-2019, 02:22 PM
fly4food18
My Feedback: (15)

Thank you Turnnburn,

I was able to finally track down a set of plans for the aircraft. I even made an extra copy for safe keepings.

Thanks for checking,
Brian

Originally Posted by turnnburn
Quick update. I just found out he did manage to get an instruction manual. All he needs are the Plans.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:08 AM
turnnburn

Originally Posted by fly4food18
Thank you Turnnburn,

I was able to finally track down a set of plans for the aircraft. I even made an extra copy for safe keepings.

Thanks for checking,
Brian
That's great. I was thinking about you a couple days ago wondering if you had found them yet .