Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

46% Hangar 9 Ultimate 10-300

Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

46% Hangar 9 Ultimate 10-300

Old 12-28-2019, 12:48 PM
Craig260

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 46% Hangar 9 Ultimate 10-300

Hi Guys,
i have a problem i am hoping someone can help with. I am the proud owner of the original 46% TOC Ultimate from Hangar 9. The fuselage however is basically destroyed. Cowl, undercarriage, wings, tail stabs and rudder all in good condition. The guy i got it off of had an accident at home where his ladder (unfortunately) went through the fuselage and has just destroyed it. bits missing, splinters, its done a great one. I want to build a new fuselage for it to get it flying again, being such an awesome plane.
so the problem i am hoping someone can help me with a solution - Does anyone have a set of plans they may have(yeah i know its an ARF) But i am hoping someone may have a set of plans that i can build a new fuselage for this bird. It deserves to be flown, not die like this lol.

Any help would be amazing thankyou,

Old 07-08-2021, 01:38 PM
HGV
My Feedback: (19)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No plans but if you decide to part out the remaining parts, I might be interested. Thanks.