Notices

BUSA - 1/3 scale STEARMAN kit

Old 04-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Vampire
My Feedback: (2)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default BUSA - 1/3 scale STEARMAN kit

FOR SALE - NIB 1/3 scale STEARMAN kit

I have begun reducing my kit inventory and in this case, because I have acquired a used Stearman. I purchased this kit from BUSA in Sept. 2017 and I'm offering this kit at several hundred dollars less than my 2017 purchase and shipping costs. Compared to the current price of this kit today from BUSA at $2,295 + shipping, my asking price is quite fair and reasonable and as you can see I'm not make a profit from it. I just want it to go to a good home / builder. The asking price is therefore FRIM.

This kit comes with the newer SIERRA STRUTS and complete hardware to build the PT-17 and the Super Stearman versions complete with all hardware to complete.
Please see attached photos and kit flyer for details

I will ship any way you may wish including Grey Hound Bus. You assume all risks associated with Shipping. Note: If shipping by Gray Hound, be advised that the max shipping insur. that can be applied is $1,000.

I will accept PayPal and I will cover the fee.

Thank you for looking.
Kerry S.