Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tamiya 1/16 king tiger

Old 09-29-2024, 01:25 AM
ru4inlove

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya 1/16 king tiger

I wonder if anyone can help, I have almost finished my Tamiya 1/16 King Tiger, but I have a problems. the main gun does not recoil and flash , no gun fire sound neither. The main gun work in self test model.The machine gun working good. when I push the CH3 trim up main gun is automatically elevated. I am use Futuna 4wyd transmitter. I swapped CHs and remain same issue. Can someone help me?
Old 10-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Durahl

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

I assume you're new to Tamiya Control Schemes as such here a short brief:
  • The Command for triggering the Secondary Functions need to be done withing a relatively short timeframe ( I believe somewhere between 1-2sec ) so move the Trimmer to its maximum ( or minimum ) position followed by moving the Stick the Trimmer belongs to its maximum ( or minimum ) position of the same direction. In the case of firing the Cannon you'd be moving the ⬆️⬇️ Trimmer belonging to the right Stick ⬆️ followed by also moving the right Stick ⬆️ ( same for the Machine Gun just everything ⬇️ ) within the allotted Timeframe.
  • If that doesn't work consider doing the Calibration between the Radio and the DMD T-03 ( documented on Page 19 of the Build Manual ) - Maybe your Radio's Channel Range is not quite in line what the DMD expects and doing a Calibration should amend that.