Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

EMAXX Crawler.....well..maybe not

Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

EMAXX Crawler.....well..maybe not

Old 05-07-2004, 10:24 PM
AGUILAR3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EMAXX Crawler.....well..maybe not

Locked Diffs(spools),R/C-Solitions cage ,Piggy shocks,deans connectors,chopped up ATOMIK F350 and stock widemaxx...

Old 05-08-2004, 05:22 AM
bulletproofcustoms
Banned

Default RE: EMAXX Crawler.....well..maybe not

that looks awesome but I dnt think it works like a crawler should work....plus it's still sitting on that stock chasis that really dosent help it...
Old 05-08-2004, 07:04 AM
Element

Wow aggy that is a emaxx I would be proud to own
Old 05-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Savage_Dias

That has got to be one of the loudest R/C paint schemes I've ever seen. Nice truck but how about some articulation pics?
Old 05-09-2004, 03:07 PM
Overalnd

Man, your trucks are so nice. I am only 14, so just buying one oil filled shock is a big thing to me.... Your trucks must cost a bunch!
Old 05-09-2004, 06:15 PM
CustomClod

ORIGINAL: Overalnd

Man, your trucks are so nice. I am only 14, so just buying one oil filled shock is a big thing to me.... Your trucks must cost a bunch!
I hear you. I'm 15 and it is hard for me to keep up my trucks. Lucky my parents buy me parts if I really need it and my car won't run with out it but i'm on my own when it comes to hop-ups and new speed controlers and things like that.

ORIGINAL: Element

Wow aggy that is a emaxx I would be proud to own
That is a very cool looking E-Maxx. I to would not mind owning that truck.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:35 PM
avery4jc
My Feedback: (10)

WOULD U LAST TWO GUYS SHUT UP ABOUT THE BEING YOUNG THING....i'm only 14 going on 15 and I got a summer/part time school time job at my local hobby shop (hobby town usa). I buy all of my own parts and hop-up parts and plus even at minimum wage during the summer I can work up to 8 hours a day at minimum wage, which by the way is like over $7.00!!!! I know that this might not be the place to post this but don't complain if you are not going to at least try to get a job.[:@]
Old 05-10-2004, 04:32 PM
CustomClod

ORIGINAL: avery4jc

WOULD U LAST TWO GUYS SHUT UP ABOUT THE BEING YOUNG THING....i'm only 14 going on 15 and I got a summer/part time school time job at my local hobby shop (hobby town usa). I buy all of my own parts and hop-up parts and plus even at minimum wage during the summer I can work up to 8 hours a day at minimum wage, which by the way is like over $7.00!!!! I know that this might not be the place to post this but don't complain if you are not going to at least try to get a job.[:@]
I have tried for the past two years to get a job. No one in TX will hire some one under the age 16 here so it's kinda hard[:@]. I have a business of washing trailers in the rv park I LIVE in so I don't need some one telling me that I am not tring[sm=punching.gif]. I am tring as hard as I can but not that many people want there trailer washed so when I do get money it goes right into my cars and projects. I to buy a lot of my own parts as well as make my own parts and now chassis' for my cars so don't yell at people unless you know what there going through. I also applied at a Hobby Town USA in Plano when I lived there but they to like every one eles will not hire "kids" although I know more about cars and parts than some of the people who work there. So get off my back.[:@]
Old 05-10-2004, 11:13 PM
avery4jc

Prove it to the people at the hobby shop, thats what I did. I wasn't the fist one to turn in an application or was I probably the most qualified as far as experience goes but I listen and research my own questions.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:30 AM
CustomClod

What do you do at your hobby shop? Are you behind the counter or do you stock shelfs or something? I am moving to a small town where it is about an hour to the nearest shop so I will try again to get a job at a food store or something[&:].
Old 05-11-2004, 08:30 AM
paperclipracer
My Feedback: (3)

WOW stop bashing, if you got a job sweet if you don't thats cool to , but this is not the place to do it.
[X(] but i don't have a job right now im in the process of geting one , but i trade and maybe fix rc's im only 16
Old 05-11-2004, 11:46 PM
avery4jc

Not personal but this is a hobby, it isn't life or death, mabe I went a little crazy (sorry) but I can't stand it when people complain about not having "fun money" and they don't even have a job. I work behind the counter and stock shelves.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:31 AM
Mxracer45

Talk about getting off the damn topic man. Avery dont come in hear talkin about how good u r because u have a job and crap stop filling this thread with ninsense posts. Aguilar, very very very nice truck. But i dont see it as a rock crawler. Maybe with like 5wt shock oil or sumthing.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:01 PM
AGUILAR3

ORIGINAL: Mxracer45

Aguilar, very very very nice truck. But i dont see it as a rock crawler. Maybe with like 5wt shock oil or sumthing.

Im running the shocks dry(no oil) so it has plenty of dampness to crawl in n out of some steep holes
Old 05-12-2004, 10:46 PM
avery4jc

Sorry 2 anyone who was offended by what I said. By the way, incredible truck and I was wondering if the piggy-back shocks make a difference?