Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Hangar 9 Sukhoi/ZDZ 100NG

Old 02-04-2005, 11:34 PM
14th_Reaper
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hangar 9 Sukhoi/ZDZ 100NG

Does anyone have any experience with a Sukhoi with the ZDZ 100NG? I have this combo setting in my front room waiting for me to give it some attention. Will be dressed out like my previous sukhoi except for the 100NG instead of the 80RV. I would like to talk with someone that has the same engine plane combo about the cuttouts on the cowl, engine placement on the firewall, servo setup and battery placement for balance purposes. On my old Sukhoi, I had to add weight up front with the servos in a stock location. With the 100NG weighing in at only 1/2 lb. heavier I at least exchange deadweight for power. Does anyone have a mounting template from ZDZ/RC Showcase that they could email to me? Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.

For anyone with this plane that might know and can answer, Should I center the engine on the motor box? The mounting holes are 85mm x 60mm.

I started this thread with the same question I posted in the H9 Sukhoi with ZDZ80 because I thought it might catch more views with its own title.