Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

GSP Sukhoi 31 96"

Old 02-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Scott in Nantucket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSP Sukhoi 31 96"

Has anyone built a Giantscaleplane sukhoi 31 96" wingspan? If anybody has, what motor did you use? Did you come across any problems? Where was your CG? I'm starting to build this plane and thinking of using a BME 110 extreme. Any thoughts?

Also, the kit came with the wrong instruction manual - it is for the 80". Anybody have the right instructions?

Thanks,
Scott
Old 02-22-2005, 07:08 PM
bdtsr
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: GSP Sukhoi 31 96"

I have the Edge 540 103" span (second hand) with a Brison 5.8. Verticle is great and flies well for a heavy plane. Their quality leaves a bit to be desired, but the dollar value is there. At $550 for a 103" plane is not too bad. A good 80 should flie it well. The 110 is fine if you already have though. Just be carefull of the weight as these build heavy.