Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

g2 interface adapter with 8103

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

g2 interface adapter with 8103

Old 09-28-2002, 01:51 AM
venture32os
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g2 interface adapter with 8103

Im trying to set up my g2 with the old interface adapter not the usb. I want to know if anyone can tell me how to set the switches so i can fly with my 8103. I got the control surfaces all working in the setup srceen but i dont know how to set up the switches to the interface numbers 1-4. Or i dont know what channel to set them too. Please help.
Old 10-01-2002, 05:54 PM
Bill S
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g2 interface adapter with 8103

venture32os

The interface switches shown on the set up page are for the software radio only. To use the function switches and rotational controls on your own radio, you need to create a copy of each plane (or helicopter) that you want to fly. You can then edit this copy by selecting the copy of the plane and then selecting edit copy of the plane. On the edit page (that shows the plane or heli copy you are editing), under Radio Type, select "My Own Radio". Then go to the "servos" tab on the same page and check that the servo assignments match the functions on your radio. Click on the "Show changes in real time" box to see what effect the controls will have, on the little plane diagram.

I also have a JR XP8103 and found on some planes that some of the functions (such as gear and flaps) were not set to the correct channels and/or servo direction for the XP8103, on early versions of G2. You may have to change one or more assigned channels or reverse some servos here. (Later versions of G2 with the interface wizard seem to have corrected this.)

If you try this, I think it should solve your problem. Good luck.

Bill S.