Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

service problems w/ ultimate hobbies

Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

service problems w/ ultimate hobbies

Old 07-07-2005, 07:39 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default service problems w/ ultimate hobbies

OK I ordered my TLT from Ultimate Hobbies one week ago and they called to confirm a credit card # the next day and I missed the call. I have called three times a day for the last six days and they will not call me back. They have not taken any $ out off my card and I keep telling them if they dont call back and let me know whats going on Im getting it from another place. Still no call. Their service sucks!!!!! Aneyone know another cheap place to get a TLT. (Ultimate was $79. , free shipping) Thanks
Old 07-07-2005, 08:58 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: service problems w/ ultimate hobbies

Yeah their service isnt the greatest, no email, no tracking number, no way to contact them other than by phone (and maybe fax?).

I do know that they dont charge your Ccard untill the day they ship the item(s) out so maybe theirs just a delay in shipment (which would be why they havent charged your Ccard yet).

I would just keep trying to call them, call them every 10 minutes if you have to.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:15 PM
[email protected]

Default RE: service problems w/ ultimate hobbies

Yeah I guess Ill just keep trying!! Dont wanna order another one and end up w/ two of em!! Thanks