Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

The Nitro Star S-25

Old 04-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Shadenfraud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Nitro Star S-25

I was wondering how fast this engine would make a Nitro rustler sized car go!? Rouphly the speed.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:13 PM
dracy69
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: The Nitro Star S-25

fast enough to make the spur blowso thats roughly 0......but seriously a big block 2wd stadium truck would be almost uncontrollable in the dirt or grass, so unless your on pavement and you know how to drive it prob wont work out too well....
Old 04-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Shadenfraud

Well, I am actually making a car from nothing. I am buying everything seperate to make a car that fits all the things I want in a car. I need speed, and duribility mainly! Im not putting it in my Nitro rustler, but I am going to put it in a 1/10th scale Stadium truck/Monster truck. Kinda like the stadium maxx!

PS: Any comments on great, durabal parts would be great! (I didnt start yet, might get the RC10GT chassis for it)
Old 04-01-2006, 11:20 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only thing I would look at in regards to the S-25 is how fast are you looking to go. The S-25 does not have a very good RPM range at the topend. You will have to gear up to compensate for the lack of topend. It would however be a fun ride, especially on loose dirt or sand. If you want a cheap alternative, look at the SH .28 Prospec or the STS .28. Both can be had for just a little over $100. Good luck with your project. Are you looking to build with all aftermarket parts or just piece together a cool ride?