Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Ca$h Race

Old 12-07-2006, 03:39 PM
RockyMtnRevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ca$h Race

Looking to get some input from anyone close enough to attend this race. The race will be held in Burlington Colorado in May.... Most likely the begining of May, unless people think the holiday weekend at the end of the month would be best. Want to be sure that there are no big races scheduled!!

We will have a Truggy, Buggy, Production Monster and 1/10th scale classes with payouts and also a Sportsman buggy trophy dash. Exact payouts are still not decided, will probably pay out more than just the top 3 places in each class and there will be $2,000 to be split up between the classes.

The race will most likely be a 2 day race... there are plenty of local hotels available for good prices. The track location is at the citys old municipal airport so there is tons of room for camping or trailers that are needed. Also there is still a landing strip so if you want to come early and fly a little your more than welcome to bring a plane.

The track owner is a great person and he always puts on a VERY fun race!! He also owns a hobbyshop that is very close to the track.. it's not a huge shop so you may want to make sure you bring spare parts just to be safe as it's a small town some what secluded.

Any suggestions would be great and would be awesome to get some out of town racers out there. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or post in here... Once we get some good feedback to see if we can get some out of town racers to attend we will make some flyers as well.

I ran in this race last year and it was sooo much fun!!! The more people we get camping out the more fun we can have!! There are lights at the track and we have practiced till 3-4 in the morning numerous times!!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:02 AM
RockyMtnRevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ca$h Race

I will post some pics of the track shortly