Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JETS OVER LEAMINGTON

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JETS OVER LEAMINGTON

Old 04-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Sundownee
My Feedback: (30)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JETS OVER LEAMINGTON

The Sun Parlor R/C Flyers will again be hosting the Second Annual Jets Over Leamington at the Leamington Airport.

This will be a three day event ranging from Friday May 25 to Sunday May 27, 2007 .

Friday May 25 ( All day, as site will be set up on the thrusday) is set aside for new model test flights and profficiency checks. There will be no public, Saturday and Sunday will be open to public.

Please mark your calendars and hope to see you there.

Once again we were able to reserve a block of 20 rooms for the two nights: Friday May 25 & Saturday May 26.

The cost is $125.00 & tax per night for a double occupancy. The rooms are on the main floor.

There are also another 10 rooms set aside for thursday night for people who want to arrive early

When making your reservation mention JETS OVER LEAMINGTON to get the discounted rate.

Leamington Days Inn info;

phone; 800 300-2696
email; [email protected]
website; www.peleedaysinn.com

HI all, the Jet rally is coming up fast now

Ok, Will again have a Dinner on Saturday night, here is what is agreed on;

Buffet style; Bread-butter
Salad Bar
Pasta
Roast Beef
Chicken
Potatoes
seasonal vegetables
Assorted cake
Tea/coffee

$20.95 for adults and $10.95 for children under 12 years old Plus TAXES and GRATUITY

Please, so I can get a count for them to setup the right amount of food and I have to order so many before hand anyway, Send me an email or call me with how many people and if any children will attending the dinner.

[email protected]

Home; 519-734-0975
Cell; 519-996-9506

Let me know ASAP so I can give her the count.
Just as a Note this Dinner is invite to all, not just Jet Pilots, but to all volunteers, members, friends and families.

Paul Sousa
Old 05-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Sundownee

Default RE: JETS OVER LEAMINGTON

Hi guys and gla's, just a reminder to please email to as if you are attending the dinner on Saturday night, so I can give the amount of people to prepare for, they need an amount soon, thanks

Lets gets all those Jets in the air , spring has arrived!! Lets kick off the year with a great event in Leamington, our first jet event for the year in Canada. I can hear the weather Gods now, SUNNY, Light winds and open skys and warm weather......

Like they say, Let's kick the tires and start the fires!!

Paul
Old 05-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Sundownee

Default RE: JETS OVER LEAMINGTON

Just to remind those that are coming to the event this coming weekend, please if you are going to the Saturday night dinner please let me know ASAP, as I have to give the count to Day's INN on Tuesday as the latest.

The weekend is looking to be a nice dry one this year. Also as all know by now but as a reminder again, We will setup on thursday this year so Friday will be a full day of flying for pilots to try out new birds and to get the feeling back to the fingers if you haven't flown yet. Sat and Sun will be available for the public to view.

Cya's all soon
Paul