Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

drop tank install question('s) ............

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

drop tank install question('s) ............

Old 03-02-2002, 05:54 AM
LoneRanger
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drop tank install question('s) ............

I am building the BVM F-86 I have the drop tanks and accompanying "stuff" My question is why are thier no detailed pics of the install process? everything is so general I have a few pics on the plans, and the instructions that came with the drop tanks but nothing that goes with realy how to install the release mechanisims on or into the wing. Due to the high stress factor here, I want to realy make sure they are on strongly and correctly. thanks, Rob

By the way would some one please tell me where the hell I put my soldering iron????? I cant find it any where! :stupid:
Old 03-03-2002, 02:46 AM
14th_Reaper
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drop tank install question('s) ............

Did ya use it as ballast in the last model??? hahah Just kidding, I hate misplacing stuff.... especially when it is less than a foot from where I am sitting.