Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Transmissions

Old 09-22-2003, 08:38 PM
I_C_E_Y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmissions

I need a transmission. I have no clue what to use since my car (Traxxas Nitro Hawk) has been discontinued. I was wondering if anyone had a substitue Transmission or a Transmission they have lieing around that I could buy off them. Any input would be greatful.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:36 PM
Hummer Man

Default RE: Transmissions

try ebay, or your lhs
Old 09-22-2003, 10:43 PM
MadTripper

I have one of those beasts too. I plan on restoring it but I was just going to convert everything to some more modern parts. Traxxas is no help just in case you hadn't talked to them. You would just be wasting time.

Tripper
Old 09-22-2003, 11:02 PM
I_C_E_Y

Traxxas is has horrible costomer relations. I don't deal with them anymore after past relations. I've modified mine so much the only thing that sits in it's original place is the motor and the transmission.