Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

30 items in 30 days. BS

Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

30 items in 30 days. BS

Old 12-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Lt Oneman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30 items in 30 days. BS

I have been letting some things go in prep in fixing to go to a larger and wants to sale my 30% stuff. now the site will not let me post unless i pay i guess. i mailed RCU and GET NO reply what so ever. what the heck do i do now?
Old 12-10-2013, 12:46 PM
AMA 74894
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt Oneman
I have been letting some things go in prep in fixing to go to a larger and wants to sale my 30% stuff. now the site will not let me post unless i pay i guess. i mailed RCU and GET NO reply what so ever. what the heck do i do now?
I'm a little confused about this post... you say that rcu will not let you post... but here you are posting...
you 'mailed' RCU ... do you mean you E-mailed? if so, to what email address?

RCU is a FREE site, there isn't any money required to join... are you having a problem with your marketplace account?
please feel free to PM me, or RCKen if you'd prefer, I can promise you will get a reply
thanks!
Old 12-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Lt Oneman

I was listing some things to sale. then it was saying i listed 30 items in 30 days.
it says:

(You have posted 30 listings in the past 30 days.
You are deemed to be a commercial seller for purposes of fee assessment.)

the thing is is i am not a commercial seller.
and now i can not list anything. what do i do now?
there is no phone number to call anyone.

what now?

steve
Old 12-10-2013, 01:09 PM
AMA 74894

I'll get you in touch with the marketplace moderator...
feel free to either PM me or post back here if you're still running into problems afterwards.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Lt Oneman

Thank you for the help. i will wait to hear from someone over this.

Thanks
Steve
Old 12-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Lt Oneman

I am still waiting on some help from someone.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:52 AM
AMA 74894

escalating.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:59 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lt Oneman,
Even though you are not a commercial seller, anyone who posts more than 30 ads in a 30 day period is considered high volume and will be charged the ProSeller listing fees for new ads. If you do not wish to pay a listing fee for your ads, then you must wait until your ad count for the past 30 days drops below 30 listings.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Lt Oneman

well i did do the upgrade just to post a few items. i understand i need to let it drop down but where can i find that info? if i already did the upgrade can i get out of it. it was 3 bucks just to repost a cf spinner for $30. i have had a friend pass away and they wanted me to sale his rc stuff. can i get out of the upgrade?

i only listed like 6 things and it was almost $13 just to post. and when i first tried to do the upgrade it paid $10 with paypal and it never showed on my account. then i paid another 10 and click the link to come back to the rcu site. that time it worked. then i paid yet another $20. i never got credit for the first time i paid $10. i need that back or added to my account or something.

on my paypal email it has a number but no picked up.

918-284-7244
Steve
Old 12-16-2013, 02:14 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

You can keep track of your ad count on the My Ads page in the My Market area of the marketplace.

Please PM me with your Paypal transaction ID's so I can verify they have been received by us and I can be sure your account is updated appropriately.

I'm afraid I cannot do anything with the ads you have already posted.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Lt Oneman

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4XW57576TE7851628) this is the first one i paid but didn't work or something.
Unique Transaction ID #63U553846D662420U this is my 2nd $10 payment that went to the pro seller account.
if the first one can be added to my proseller account that would be great.

now getting back to my question about if i do not post any say for 1 month. they will i be able to get out of or down grade back to a normal seller again? i have been here at rcu for a long time my ratings are 100% Good. i do not sale that much but this past month i sold some things to get a new 4 wheeler and i guest it added up on my account.

is there a way to downgrade my account if i wait say a month or so?

and thank you for your help.
steve
Old 12-16-2013, 03:45 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

The ad limitation is a rolling 30 day period. Depending on the period of time in which you posted your ads will determine when you can again post free ads. Again, it is a rolling 30 day period. You can track your ads on the My Ads page of the My Market area of the marketplace. To get there, hold your cursor over the Buy & Sell button near the top left of any RCU page, then click the My Ads link. One of the top items below the violet and gray tab bar is an item "NUMBER OF ADS IN THE PAST..."

You may downgrade your account at any time you wish, but doing so will remove access to the additional features your current membership level affords you.