Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

Input & putput voltage of EQ6 regulator

Old 12-18-2014, 05:50 AM
asaad_civic99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Input & putput voltage of EQ6 regulator

Hi,

Im building a 33% aerobatic plane and Im planning on purchasing the EQ6. But I have the following questions:
1- Is it suitable for my plane?
2- If the input voltage of the regulator - the output voltage of the batteries - is below the set voltage, how will the regulator behave? will it bypass the voltage as it is? or will the outvolatge of the regulator be nill?
3- If the regulator fails due to overloading or anyother reason, will it bypass the amps and volatge coming out of the batteries?
4- If I use the optical kill switch with the system, will the regulator handle all the load comming out from 8 hi torque digital servos in addition to the ignition?

Thanks