Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

33% GeeBee R2. 100" wingspan. Just the airframe and cowl. Local Pickup Only.

Notices

33% GeeBee R2. 100" wingspan. Just the airframe and cowl. Local Pickup Only.

Old 01-07-2020, 08:07 PM
xradarusa
My Feedback: (8)

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 33% GeeBee R2. 100" wingspan. Just the airframe and cowl. Local Pickup Only.

33% GeeBee R2. 100" wingspan. Built from Hostetler plans. Flown once. Never crashed. Just the airframe and cowl - no motor, no servos, no radio, no landing gear. no wheel pants. Too large and need it out of my shop. Parted out as getting into jets. Local pickup only. Pictures of it when flown and just the airframe / cowl now. Again, wheel pants shown in pics sold already. Beer can in pic 3 for reference - this is a large airplane. Again, local pickup only.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:27 PM
vperko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome plane-like to purchase

Hello- id like to get this. My friend live in seattle and ill try to organize pick up through him or through uship to get to Arizona.
Let me know if that would work for you.
Thanks
Vince - ps - i cant figure out how to get my message through to you on this site but ill keep trying.

928 853 2495- text or call.
Thanks
Old 01-07-2020, 09:37 PM
vperko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few questions

It does come with what is shown on the second picture; minus the wheel pants and landing gear - Is that correct?
Thanks
Vince