WANTED RTF H-9 VALAINT 30cc

Notices

WANTED RTF H-9 VALAINT 30cc

Old 01-26-2020, 05:19 AM
hayman1
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED RTF H-9 VALAINT 30cc

Looking for a new or like new gas powered Valaint 30cc. I would very much like the twin cylinder 40cc VVRC engine installed but would be willing for any similar sized gas engine. I live in central Florida and willing to drive a couple hundred miles for purchase. Very serious buyer for the right plane.
Thanks Dan
585-739-7662
Old 02-06-2020, 09:28 AM
JR Davis
My Feedback: (106)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Valiant

Originally Posted by hayman1
Looking for a new or like new gas powered Valaint 30cc. I would very much like the twin cylinder 40cc VVRC engine installed but would be willing for any similar sized gas engine. I live in central Florida and willing to drive a couple hundred miles for purchase. Very serious buyer for the right plane.
Thanks Dan
585-739-7662
I have a 30cc Valiant, but it is electric. I just bought a used DLE 35 engine to convert to gas, but you would have to install the DLE. I have been trying to send you pictures to the phone number you provided, but my phone doesn't want to talk to your phone. I'm the guy that contacted you earlier and I live in Winter Park, Fl. Asking $900.00 and pretty firm on the price. If you provide an email address, I'll send you a couple of pictures. Thanks.