BVM Ebandit EVO

Notices

BVM Ebandit EVO

Old 10-04-2020, 12:41 PM
KFX450
My Feedback: (30)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default BVM Ebandit EVO

Bought this Jet not to long ago, put a few flights on it and decided to stick with the smaller EDF's. BVM was too far out on an EVF so I did a Stumax 12 blade set up. Anyone who know about stumax knows of his quality and how hard they are to get as he hand makes them.

Motor set up is up to a 15s. Leo motion motor, L5050-6050 stumax fan setup with a Jeti spin 200. Custom carbon fiber mount, so it fits perfectly in the Ebandit. This was bench ran using SMC packs pushing out 24lbs of thrust.

Were it not for some very minor finish imperfections this plane would be flawless

There was a chip on the canopy, so I had it fixed. You can not tell it was ever there.

Up Grades
1. Custom quick connect system for wing pneumatic's and servo's reduce field assembly time to under 5 minutes
2. Western Robotics dual receiver load sharing electronics
3. iGyro 1E controlled steering splits the runway center line on take offs
4. Savox Digital HV servos
5. Professional caliber wiring harness bundled to receiver area with explicit labeling
6. On board assembly Allen wrench caddy
7. Full REVOC wing and fuselage bags.
8. Stumax and Jeti fan set upon 24lbs of thrust
9. Dinogy 7400 saddle packs with a handful of flights. (2) 5s 7400 65c and (1) 4s 7400 65c.

I will let this all go for the price listed. I am willing to separate some stuff, but PM me and we can discuss. This DOES NOT INCLUDE, Spektrum receiver, gyro and receiver batts.

I can crate and ship at buyers expense. Please PM me as this is the only way I will get back to you right away.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:01 AM
rgburrill

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts

As a vet, I find it disrespectful to put Blue Angles and Thunderbirds livery on aircraft that have no business having it. There are many other beautiful marking for these planes.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:35 AM
KFX450
My Feedback: (30)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

*******sold*******