Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Extreme XGX-3

Old 07-18-2024, 11:56 AM
RCffun101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extreme XGX-3

I just bought an Extreme XGX-3 buggy. Unfortunately, it's missing the controller, charger and battery. Anyone have a buggy or/ both truck that they aren't using anymore or know where I can find used replacement components?
Old 07-20-2024, 07:46 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

from what I could see in the manual(which isn't much) you theoretically could replace the steering servo, esc, and radio with a normal hobbygrade ones. Unfortunately I have no idea what scale it is, or how much room is in it to give any form of recommendation as I can't find any real info outside crappy marketing things on it with bad pictures, but to be honest making it run will probably cost more then it is worth as I see used Dromida RC's(no idea how good they are as I've not payed attention to the hobby for many years) on ebay for $60-$80 only missing a battery.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/89...roduct-XGX%203

There is the manual from a 3rd party manual site which is why I'm guessing you can swap the electronics as the steering servo looks physically like a standard design(although it is 5 wires which is why I said you would need a new servo) which is the biggest issue. Don't bother going to the site for the RC company that is written on the bottom of the manual page as it is now a scam site as I'm guessing the company went bust.
The following users liked this post:
RCffun101 (07-23-2024)