Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Cap-X or Tunnel Vision?

Old 10-18-2005, 11:33 PM
ryontd
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cap-X or Tunnel Vision?

Tunnel Vision or Cap-X? I am getting one or the other...same price on Chips site. I've got a MARK 2.10 this is going to be used- what do you all think?????? Push me to one side or the other. I have not heard much flight info on the Tunnel Vision..

Thanks, Ryon
Old 10-19-2005, 12:27 AM
guppypilot

Default RE: Cap-X or Tunnel Vision?

I can't speak for the Tunnel Vision but the Cap-X is awesome! I have an OS 1.6 in it and it 3Ds and hovers just fine with no extra weight installed. A 2.1 would make it even better. I personally don't like profile airplanes, I like planes that look like planes.

Mike
Old 10-19-2005, 06:09 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Cap-X or Tunnel Vision?

I have the Cap X with a ZDZ 40 gasser in it. Don't think its toooo much motor! Flys better than anyting I have had in the past and present UCD's, banshee funtanna etc. Has no snap cap habbits I have run into. I bugged Chip about the cap waiting for the Double vision. Chip vouched for the Cap X, bougt it and have been very happy. Ran into a outstanding foamy in the rcxplanes.com "Illusion" and flying nothing else for the past 4-5 weeks. If I take anything else out in the near future, it will be the Cap X as it is fun and mainly forgiving. An extra would have been dead long ago. The Tunnel vision came after the Cap, so I don't know anything abouts its flying habits. Don't think you can go wrong with any of Chips products, he just really cares what he puts his time and reputation on, contrary to a lot of the other guys, and firms.