Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Help Looking For New RTR

Old 11-15-2007, 03:21 AM
Diesel007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Looking For New RTR

I am looking for a new car RTR. Any Suggestions?? I also am checking out the offroad vehicles. But I am open to suggestions. What is a good RTR car to get?? and about how fast would they go? looking to keep costs around 200...lower if possible. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:53 AM
mkoresh12

Default RE: Help Looking For New RTR

If your looking for cheap, check out ebay and search for ATX in the radio control section. You do can do a search on this site as well to get info. From what people are saying its a pretty decent car and its RTR for less than $100 and supposedly TC4 parts fit it. A new TC4 RTR is going to run you 200 or more. The only RTR I can think of off the top of my head for less than 200 would be the TT01(for onroad 1/10). In my opinion you'll usually get a better car if you get a kit and your own electronics. Gives you many more options as well. Kits aren't really that hard to build so don't let them intimidate you.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:35 PM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: Diesel007

I am looking for a new car RTR. Any Suggestions?? I also am checking out the offroad vehicles. But I am open to suggestions. What is a good RTR car to get?? and about how fast would they go? looking to keep costs around 200...lower if possible. Thanks.

for under 200, i think the best car to buy RTR is the hot bodies cyclone S. if your looking for a truck the new evader EXT rtr is a screaming great buy at 120$. also take a look into some rtr tamiya models
Old 12-09-2007, 04:01 PM
ae3

i would suggest the ae tc4 rtr or hb cyclone-s rtr