Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

g3.5 problems

Old 01-20-2008, 01:36 PM
hobbyenthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g3.5 problems

For some reason it won't let me edit the engine thrust on the planes anymore. It worked before, but now there is a gray bar over the numbers. I do have advanced options or whatever it is checked so I can see the thrust, I just can't edit it. Should I reinstall it or is there a quick fix?
Old 01-20-2008, 02:54 PM
JB COMP

Default RE: g3.5 problems

on a plane, you adjust the prop size and pitch to adjust the thrust, on a jet or thruster you adjust the thrust #
Old 01-20-2008, 03:01 PM
hobbyenthusiast

Ohhhh! Now I feel like an idiot. I did only edit a jet last time. Thanks for the help.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Villa

A few weeks ago I did not shut down my G3.5 properly. I'm not certain what I did wrong, but my guess is that I turned off the computer without closing G3.5 first. Ever since then the plane(I have checked this on 3-4 models) seems to be a foot or two off the ground. When I taxi slow from the runway to the grass the plane does not slow down when it hits the grass. It used to slow down and even stop when it hit grass and I knew to throttle up if I wanted to keep going. Anyone know what correction is needed? I'm sure that removing it and reinstalling it will correct the problem. I prefer to learn something from this.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Villa

I just remembered my simulatror is a G3.0, not a G3.5. I did upgade it to a G3.5 as offered by Great Planes. Now that this message is back at the top perhapse someone will help me with some information. Any Great Planes people here?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Villa

I was surprised I never got an answer here. I later contacted Real Flight and was told to first try to reset the faults. "The first thing we will try is restoring defaults - bring up G3 launcher - click additional options - click restore defaults". That worked on my problem. If that did not work I was told to remove and reinstalled.