Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

serious rc question!!

Old 08-25-2008, 12:01 AM
HPI317

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default serious rc question!!

hi all. ive done massive researchung and cant find anything about the hen-tech sprint. i need to know where i can get replacement parts??? please help
Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Dawman
My Feedback: (33)

Default RE: serious rc question!!

ORIGINAL: HPI317

hi all. ive done massive researchung and cant find anything about the hen-tech sprint. i need to know where i can get replacement parts??? please help

Well unfortunetly for you you most likely won`t find parts as it is another cheap no name brand that has no parts support . Sucks but it`s the fact . You are better off dumping it and getting a real hobby grade rc .
Old 08-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Frozenshade

ORIGINAL: Dawman

ORIGINAL: HPI317

Well unfortunetly for you you most likely won`t find parts as it is another cheap no name brand that has no parts support . Sucks but it`s the fact . You are better off dumping it and getting a real hobby grade rc .

+1 to that.

The cars are more expensive, but much more durable and reliable. I learned from experience that in the long run the cheap car won't actually be much cheaper, not to mention the frustration and waiting periods with the shipping. Parts really add up, and the shipping charges are high for even small parts. You should head over to your LHS. I'm sure the guys there can suggest something that will be good for you.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:15 PM
HPI317

well..... i now know its a cheap grade after talking to some people at pitrow hobbies where i live. but i fixed it for now and it runs beautifuly. i plan on getting another nitro. as for high grade rc cars..... i own 3 others.... a tc3, a yokomo and a parts car hpi rs4 pro3 as well as my nitro junker..... but thanks for the info
Old 08-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Wild YFZ 450

Why would you keep a parts car for something you don't have.. Doesn't make sense.. Have any pics of your cars?