Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

AFV-Models Service?

Old 02-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Planedev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFV-Models Service?

Hi i would like to find out if anyone had had dealings iwth Afv-Models. I recently bought some items form them and aside from the e-mail I got from them that ask me to pay to the act(using pay pal) and then stating that they will ship the items the next day after I paid them, I did not get any other e-mails from them. No tracking number no confirmation e-mail that my item was sent.

It has been more than 14 days since my last e-mail form them and I have been trying frantically to get a response form then to no avil, should i contact pay pal to revert payment as I have yetto receive either an e-mail regarding the status of my shipping nor a reply from them and yet I have not received my package.

Any advise would help, thank you.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:48 AM
lthump

Default RE: AFV-Models Service?

OK ! First email them with your concern stating that you will be making complaint to ebay if no communication within 48 hrs. After that you contact ebay to make complaint against seller to be deregistered and your money refunded via paypal insurance. If you contact ebay they will help you! This sadly is not an unknown problem and occurs occasionally. No communication or recieved item after 14 days is long enough, time for action sir. Ebay will retrieve the payment from their ebay account. You may not recieve your item ( or may) but you most certainly are covered finacially from small losses.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:31 AM
Planedev

Thanks for the reply, although they still have not gotten back to me via e-mail, my package arrived a few hours after I created this thread. E-mailed them I got it and will take no further action and reminded them that they should keep the customers in teh loop on teh status of their packages in future, else they will cause us(customers) to panick.

At least I know they will send the item just that they have to improve on their after sales service. The parts I got from them are top notch and very good.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 AM
koomairoo

I bought one from AFV on Jan29 and got response mail for invoice, payment received and the latest one yesterday which is shipment confirmation.
Just want to share info.