Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Electrics to Glow Conversions
Reload this Page >

Electricstar to glow

Notices
Electrics to Glow Conversions Are you converting an electric airplane to glow and need help? Have you already converted an airplane and you want to show it off and give some tips? This is your forum. Enjoy.

Electricstar to glow

Old 08-07-2010, 03:15 PM
luker737
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electricstar to glow

I just converted a Electristar plane to a glow plane I put a OS 40fp on it. And the plane flies better then it ever did when it was electric lots of power and glides even better .I just love this plane .If you have this plane but you don't fly it anymore convert and try it It's like haveing a new plane.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:41 PM
spaceworm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Electricstar to glow

Glow to electric, electric to glo, glow to gas, gas to electric, electric to gas, glow to Diesel, gas to glow/gas, gas to glow. What does it all mean?

How many have converted from one to the other and why?

Regards,

Richard
Old 08-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Mr Cox

It simply means that you're putting another engine in a plane than it was originally designed for, there is not that much to it really.

I personally find electric motors boring and only use glow and diesel engines, so that is why I have "converted" a few planes from electric to glow and diesel engines.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:07 AM
spaceworm

ORIGINAL: Mr Cox

It simply means that you're putting another engine in a plane than it was originally designed for, there is not that much to it really.

I personally find electric motors boring and only use glow and diesel engines, so that is why I have ''converted'' a few planes from electric to glow and diesel engines.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:09 AM
spaceworm

Oops, hit the send button prematurely (premature release).

ORIGINAL: spaceworm

ORIGINAL: Mr Cox

I personally find electric motors boring and only use glow and diesel engines, so that is why I have ''converted'' a few planes from electric to glow and diesel engines.

That is one reason I expected to hear, thanks.

More reasons?

Regards,

Richard