Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

MLD 35 Good or Bad?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 11:19 AM
skysfallin
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MLD 35 Good or Bad?

Im looking for some feed back on an MLD35. I have one coming as an engine plane combo in a Peak Models 26% MX. I have never had anything but DLE engines 30,55, and 111 and have gotten spoiled by how well they run. I was just wondering what to expect. I see Jody carries them at Vally View so they must not be too bad or I don't think he would fool with them. I appreciate any comments. Thanks.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: MLD 35 Good or Bad?

MLD are fairly generic engine designs, as most in the 35CC and under class are. The same or similar designs can be found along side RCGF, SPC, and a few other engines. There is more than one maker of the engine which shadows consistent quality levels somewhat, but overall it's not a bad engine. There has recently been indications the manufacture/vendors are willing to stand behind the product and give prompt response to any issues as they might occur. Not sure but I think Cermark might be the prime importer of the product line, acting as the distributor for other vendors. If so, Cermark is a top notch company and does not fall flat with product support. If combined with Valley View for service work the line should be in pretty good form for the long haul.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:06 PM
skysfallin
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MLD 35 Good or Bad?

Thanks TOM