Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Looking for my first Brushless RTR

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Looking for my first Brushless RTR

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

K...the shipping may be the killer...but the offer is there regardless[8D]
Still, even Honk Kong can't get me better prices
<br type="_moz" />
Old 07-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Eman77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for my first Brushless RTR

ORIGINAL: Speed917

ORIGINAL: silverman1

I gotta say then that you might want the traxxas stampede 4x4 rtr then. Don't get me wrong the short course trucks are great but any kind of dept to the grass or rough terraign will make having fun a lot less fun. Ground clearance on the other hand is what makes a monster great fun. Maybe they are not best handling but you will love the fun factor clearance adds. The other electric 4x4 monsters i know of are expensive. Have you looked at kyosho?

good luck
Kyosho never heard of the brand, do they make quality products? how are there BL setups ?

I did look them up but i mean i cant tell a lot from pictures and i couldnt find much info on them, besides their nitro versions are great and their chain crive system from the 80's

For a MT, the Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser (did I spell that right?) seems pretty sweet, and a decent price for what you get I think. Big beefy BL MTs cost a few $$. [:@]