Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Genesis 450pe

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Centrocontrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Genesis 450pe

Andy, I also have an Exi-450 bought in Raidentech. How would be the configuration in my wk-0701 to use it with it? I mean, switch talking? because when I throttle 1/2 way the tail servo came crazy as the pitch increases. So i think there is a Mix under rudder-pitch. Waiting for a positive response. LuisG
Old 07-22-2009, 08:53 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's really hard to program the WK 701 to EXI because you can not see it. I don't recommend this. Anyways, it's dip siwtch #12, flip that one ON and you should set the right dial all the way left to turn off rudder mixing.

Andy
Old 01-12-2012, 08:12 PM
the_law_man01
My Feedback: (1)

Hey everyone,

Not wanting to hijack your thread pic but I have a question for Andy.

My buddy ordered a Genesis from an online dealer last year sometime. When he received the package, the box had moisture on it as if it was sitting in a moist storage area for quite a while. The box also had a boot print on it as if someone had stepped on it. The main shaft and tail shaft were bent. The Heli never flew right from the beginning (I am a witness to this) not even after he replaced the main and tail shafts. Now he has purchased new gyro, servos, DX8, and other various parts due to a crash from all the problems.

Is there anything you can do for him as far as customer service is concerned? He bought a $200 or $300 (however much it was) RTF heli and has spent several hours and hundreds more dollars trying to get it to fly.

He's just about lost all hope and is ready to stop trying. I convinced him to give the customer service a chance to make it right.

Thanks,

TLM

PS: I can get him on here if you need me to.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:07 PM
the_law_man01
My Feedback: (1)

So, I guess that's a "No"?

Thanks