Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

exceed g2

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 05:10 PM
kenjan61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exceed g2

ok its been awhile since i have tried to fly this copter and after flying others this one still wont. i thought it was just me but now i know its not. exceed g2 with walkera wk 0701 with reciever wk 701.
in norm mode, it just spins up on full left stick and makes motions from the right stick. if i flip the mode switch it goes bananas. is there a way to reconfigure the transmitter? or should i just replace it? this one has never been off the ground.
maybe it was assembled incorrectly? besides the above tx/rx, the esc is for a brushed motor, motor is a50h08-40 (brushed/unbrushed) ??????and it has a lipo battery. in trying to find info i am finding that this helo is a remodel/rename of walkera 36, and what i can find for switch settings says a lipo battery should not be used with a brushed motor.
this is the setup right out of the box so maybe this explains why it wont get of the ground.</p>
Old 03-13-2012, 02:03 PM
RTCharlie

Default RE: exceed g2

Do you happen to know your order number for the helicopter?

-Charlie
Old 03-14-2012, 05:35 AM
kenjan61

Default RE: exceed g2

i cannot locate the info, its been sometime. had to park it orginally due to experience level. at least i thought, now i find that maybe expirencenot be the reason completely.